Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

So why are you (and AJ) surprised that your train grew???

This is like saying you chummed the water and are surprised there were sharks following your boat. Like wtf man, YOU DID THAT! YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!

Just to be clear, I never said I was surprised. I don’t think GATA handled that wagon well but I also don’t see why she’d invite votes as scum like that unless it was a Hail Mary. It’s worked to a degree but she’s still lead wagon and there was no guarantee it would stop the momentum. Basically while I don’t think she helped by muddying the waters I think the intent was probably townie.

Just now, A.J. said:

Just to be clear, I never said I was surprised. I don’t think GATA handled that wagon well but I also don’t see why she’d invite votes as scum like that unless it was a Hail Mary. It’s worked to a degree but she’s still lead wagon and there was no guarantee it would stop the momentum. Basically while I don’t think she helped by muddying the waters I think the intent was probably townie.

It must be assumed this is the case because any townie doing it is playing against their win condition.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I don't think you understand. Let me use capslock maybe it will help.

YOU. CANT. HAVE. IT. BOTH. WAYS.

IF ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE AND NOT A REAL AND SERIOUS THING.

IF IT IS A REAL THING (IE YOU WOULD ACTUALLY LYNCH ME OVER IT) YOU ARE NOT ONLY BEING SERIOUS BUT YOU ARE ALSO BRINGING OUTSIDE sh*t INTO THE GAME WHICH IS A TOTAL VIOLATION OF THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME. THEREFORE IT IS NO LONGER A JOKE.

I never said to lynch you I said you'd be my initial vote which again when you just come into the game is usually a joke

If you don't get that well there's nothing more to be said. 

Now I am currently voting you because I think you're scum. 

K Thanks

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It must be assumed this is the case because any townie doing it is playing against their win condition.

Shades of gray. FTR I don’t really like any of the wagons right now but the way you two are carrying on you’re forcing other’s hand and giving scum a place to burrow.

• Upvote 2

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (8) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, Hess

Nolder (5) - Verbal, Nyn, Gata, 32EBoozer, SMC

Leelou (2) - Barry, AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Shades of gray. FTR I don’t really like any of the wagons right now but the way you two are carrying on you’re forcing other’s hand and giving scum a place to burrow.

He's making it a big deal.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I never said to lynch you I said you'd be my initial vote which again when you just come into the game is usually a joke

If you don't get that well there's nothing more to be said. 

Now I am currently voting you because I think you're scum. 

K Thanks

giphy.gif

I'm done here.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Please tell me you understand how she's saying two contradictory things. 

MOD NOTE:

I have had to add clarity for a couple people when it comes to certain aspects of the game and timing of things.  This is due to the fact I was writing PM's until 2:40AM and forgot a sentence or 2 in a couple people's PM's. 

I have to be intentionally vague but suffice to say if you got something from me that said "just to be clear" or something similar you are not the only one.

No subtle changes that have been made have an impact on anything other than adding enjoyment for all.

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (8) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, Hess

Nolder (6) - Verbal, Nyn, Gata, 32EBoozer, SMC, Barry

Leelou (1) - AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Just now, GATA said:

What are you not comprehending?

Ok...one last time...just once more.

I understand just fine.

What you don't seem to understand is you are saying two things which cannot both be true. 

You cannot both be joking and be voting me because I'm bad.

And you can't try to act like that is all part of the joke because you're clearly harboring reasons from past games as justification for this which is something you are NOT supposed to do. That is akin to outing your scum mates or PMing someone a screen shot of your role PM or something. Each game is it's own unique thing (meta aside). If you're going to vote me because I'm "bad" or whatever then you are violating the spirit of the game not to mention not giving me a chance to get better if that were true.

It sucks that you're being this way but fine whatever I can see that certain things from the past few games left a real negative impact on you and nothing I say can change that. I'll just finish this game as best I can and then you wont have to compromise anymore games because of me in the future.

That is all I have to say. If you don't get that I can't explain it clearer. 

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok...one last time...just once more.

I understand just fine.

What you don't seem to understand is you are saying two things which cannot both be true. 

You cannot both be joking and be voting me because I'm bad.

And you can't try to act like that is all part of the joke because you're clearly harboring reasons from past games as justification for this which is something you are NOT supposed to do. That is akin to outing your scum mates or PMing someone a screen shot of your role PM or something. Each game is it's own unique thing (meta aside). If you're going to vote me because I'm "bad" or whatever then you are violating the spirit of the game not to mention not giving me a chance to get better if that were true.

It sucks that you're being this way but fine whatever I can see that certain things from the past few games left a real negative impact on you and nothing I say can change that. I'll just finish this game as best I can and then you wont have to compromise anymore games because of me in the future.

That is all I have to say. If you don't get that I can't explain it clearer. 

I said it would be my first vote but that usually changes during day phase just like verb always votes 80 and vice versa.

How you are not getting that initial vote is not a drive on a lynch by any means is mind boggling.

We clearly cannot communicate. I can only hope this is because you're scum but this has happened before when you were town so I wont hold my breath. I'll wait to see the outcome before making a hard decision but I don't think we will be playing together again.

55 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Not really, but then I did only have a couple of posts as I entered the game late this morning and caught up on 15 pages.  Then I just came back and caught up on 11 more and here we are.  :-)

Yes here we are.

Pre tell what gems you came across in your very thorough catch up.

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I am not getting sucked into another stupid debate like Barry pulled me into in Kingmaker, but it is interesting that 80 is trying to add flames to the fire here. Noted.

Hey Drums, up from your nap yet? Might be time to jump off JC and choose between Gata and Nolder. Those are the 2 main trains. Things starting to heat up. Choose as you see fit.

• Upvote 1

Then again if you guys want to shift back to feelz, I have to say that I am kinda hurt that Barry called me a bully. Feels like the chemistry shifted and I may never flirt with him again. Or at least in the next 24 hours. We'll see.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

That's very neutral of you.

Fine. Forget it I shouldn't have asked.

I already said I think both of you are being hard headed and that I don’t like either wagon. Meaning I don’t see either of you as scum. I don’t need to pick sides, that’s the scum move. You’re both playing this badly imo.

I don’t think she’s expressing herself well but you’re taking it overboard too. I don’t think she means it as a vendetta. It was her “reason” to joke vote you at the start of the game. That doesn’t mean she has the actual intent to follow through or that she is proposing a policy lynch. Whether she actually thinks you suck or not is a different story but not relevant. Other players got voted for being “bad” in prior games but none of it has caused this amount of fuss.

Chill.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Nolder I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you on this but I REALLY want us to move on.

She hasn't proclaimed that she's gonna come after you every game and blind lynch you off the bat. She chose you as her "none-serious" vote for early D1 cause she thinks you suck at mafia.

I guess it was a kick to your pokeballs but can we get past that into actual gameplay?

That's not what was said but people can read it for themselves.

Yes let's move on.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Nolder I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you on this but I REALLY want us to move on.

She hasn't proclaimed that she's gonna come after you every game and blind lynch you off the bat. She chose you as her "none-serious" vote for early D1 cause she thinks you suck at mafia.

I guess it was a kick to your pokeballs but can we get past that into actual gameplay?

thank you

• Upvote 1