Jump to content

Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers


Pac
 Share

Recommended Posts

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (8) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, Hess

Nolder (4) - Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC, Barry

Leelou (1) - AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

80 (2) - Verbal, Gata

 

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't hate this vote.

80 has been somewhat sideliney

I saw his push on voting competing trains but actually not hopping on Nolders train.

I'm going to digress on Nolder because we did flood the thread 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (5) - Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC, Barry, Hess

Leelou (1) - AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

80 (2) - Verbal, Gata

 

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (8) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, Hess

Nolder (5) - Verbal, Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC, Barry

Leelou (1) - AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

80 (1) - Gata

 

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

 

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote Nolder

 

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (5) - Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC, Barry, Hess

Leelou (1) - AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

80 (2) - Verbal, Gata

 

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Weird.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (5) - Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC, Barry, Hess

Leelou (1) - AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

80 (2) - Verbal, Gata

 

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

FYI - this vote count is correct as well as the timing of the votes...  The vote count a couple minutes before this should have had Verbal, then Gata voting 80.  Meaning if you look at the time stamp of Gatas vote - Verbal had voted 80 before that.

I will correct the previous vote.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (5) - Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC, Barry, Hess

Leelou (1) - AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

80 (2) - Verbal, Gata

 

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

something to ask?

 

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

FYI - this vote count is correct as well as the timing of the votes...  The vote count a couple minutes before this should have had Verbal, then Gata voting 80.  Meaning if you look at the time stamp of Gatas vote - Verbal had voted 80 before that.

I will correct the previous vote.

Makes sense the way you explained it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...