Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

The only reason I’m not voting 80 after catching up is I feel kinda bad he gets lynched so early every game but Drum’s catch is probably the best I’ve seen so far this game. Although it’s far from a gotcha. I’m trying to give 80 a nod for attempting to switch up his gameplay a bit but maybe bc he’s scum and knows he has to. His normal scum pings aren’t happening for me yet Drum’s catch is a major, solid ping, just not of the regular 80 variety lol.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Not really. I’ve heard he’s a strong player as town and hasn’t pinged and he makes sense and adds building blocks to the game. 

Well then he needs to participate more.  I saw him viewing the thread for a while the last hour or so.  Now he's gone, and hasn't posted.  

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well then he needs to participate more.  I saw him viewing the thread for a while the last hour or so.  Now he's gone, and hasn't posted.  

I can't fault someone for that.  I do it too.   I get bored during an online meeting of have a quick few minutes and come to the thread to see what's moved.

Liking Drums observations so far.

Official Vote Count:

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (3) - Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC

Drums (1) - JC

80 (3) - Verbal, Drums, Barry

JIF (2) - Hess, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

AJ (1) - 80

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Last time I posted I had my top three as JC, Nolder and Gata. Right now I am leaning towards that ridiculous Ape-like domination Gata Nolder being town on town. I could be wrong but that will present itself later if need be. But DPR made a good point-- I was feeling a little burnt out after reading that. 

JC is my vote right now and I still agree with that as of right now. The two games he was town, I respected his play quite a lot. This game? He voted me because of something Nolder said and then voted Nolder because of something I said. That could be him baiting but other than that he posted about Screech. 

Crusher is aloof and hasn't voted, basically just like he did last game when he was scum. You can't post random stuff but not actually play the game-- that is scummy to me. (Edit: Sorry Crusher baby, thought you were playing but you aren't.)

And I think the lack of effort because "it's a conversion game, I know it" or "I am waiting to see if it is a conversion game" is understandable but let's go people! Get in the game! If it ends up being a conversion game, fine do whatever you want, but you're wasting valuable time here. Pac is neither confirming nor denying anything and I'm sure there will be some other random sh*t here too. 

It’s ok baby boy, it’s nice to be missed! Miss you too! 

• Sympathy 1

FTR, I live in Washington so I'm three hours behind most of you. I tend to catch up with whatever pages are added when I'm asleep and then I go back and comment on the stuff I want to.

80 that sh*t was bush league my dude.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:12 AM, Nolder said:

Why Barry? And if you could go Beaver as well why Beaver?

I was voting Beaver to start the game. The reason for either Beaver or Barry was because of their play as town. If you read back you could see where I said for towns sake. NYN asked me if their play was sub par, @Beaver said yes. Barry wasn't included there but I was busting his balls similar to Beaver.

37 minutes ago, GATA said:

sup @Stark

sup @A.J.

Sup Hello GIF by The Detour

Trying to catch up. I have had a busy afternoon/morning for work yesterday and today so far

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Weird post by AJ here.  You could have just summed all of that up by suggesting it was probably just town-on-town violence, as usually is the case when 2 people tunnel on each other.  Instead you throw shade on both and try to contrast the situation with a previous game?

2 people looking worse in an exchange almost never results in both being scum.  Pick one as looking worse than the other or move on, because its probably town on town.  And I don't buy the D1 "gambit" stuff.  That pretty much never happens either.

I'm still alive because people have gotten tired of lynching me D1.  About time.  Games are more fun with me in them.  

My argument is he's smart enough to know that when 2 players both "look worse" in an exchange, it pretty much never makes sense for both to be scum and most likely its town on town.  He was being purposely deceitful there, was my take.

And the throw in that both were scum in another game and coasted and now are the leading trains D1....what does that matter? 

Let's just nip this in the bud now because your reading comprehension is plain bad here. How did you miss on previous pages where I was telling both of them to knock it off because I didn't like either wagon and they were both wrong / being blockheads? I said I was going to go back and review them in Verb's game because it was recent and available and I wanted to verify my thinking. So I take the time to read both of their ISOs in Kingmaker, 5 and 6 pages respectively, and came away feeling less confident on my reads. Nothing in my post implies I think they are both scum. If anything I am saying I feel less confident they are both Town, which *should* have been the take away if you bothered to actually follow my progression on the entire thing.

Skimming is bad and you should feel bad.

Dickface.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I read it the exact same way.  I feel like he really didnt even read that particular game.  lol  I was scum with them, carried them to victory.  duh

I see you, JiF. GATA started the game with the same 'We should kill Nolder cause he's bad for Town' shtick and Nolder outright refused to make votes because he 'wanted to play to the theme of the game'. I definitely read. GFY

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm ashamed of myself for agreeing with you, but I do.

No way anyone reads the gata/nolder sh*tshow and think it's an act. One could be scum but I don't see a universe where they both are.

For shame.

If I had to pick between the two, I would say Nolder at this point because he's stuck on the argument and could be using it to cover for the fact that he's not making other reads / commenting on other things. GATA is staying fluid and throwing around pressure votes in a constructive way but her tone hasn't been way different then when I read her in ISO as scum. The biggest difference is the activity from what I can tell.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Do I have to explain every vote I'm willing to make or not make?

AJ said something scummy then disappeared.  That's why I'm voting him.  

When did I disappear? My last post was around midnight my time, I went to bed, woke up this morning and was catching up.

27 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

Leelou (1) - AJ

Drums (1) - JC

JIF (2) - Hess, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

AJ (1) - 80

This is wrong by the way. I unvoted Leelou yesterday afternoon

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Drums (1) - JC

JIF (2) - Hess, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

AJ (1) - 80

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

13 minutes ago, A.J. said:

If I had to pick between the two, I would say Nolder at this point because he's stuck on the argument and could be using it to cover for the fact that he's not making other reads / commenting on other things. GATA is staying fluid and throwing around pressure votes in a constructive way but her tone hasn't been way different then when I read her in ISO as scum. The biggest difference is the activity from what I can tell.

AJ
= Wonders why Gata used the term Muted specifically when referring to Verbal not talking but also voting himself. (#339 P10)
= Asks Verbal why he thinks I'm scum (#627 P18)
= Unvotes Gata and votes Leelou (#662 P19)

AVM 
- Follows Hess and self votes. (#39 P2)
- Accepts 80's invite to Chaos Co (#187 P6)
= Votes Gata for telling people to lie detect her. (#552 P16)

Barry
= Barry coming in with multiple vote edits and unvote. (#47 P2)
+ Calls Drums logic re my vote on Jif dumb. (#166 P5)
- Thinks Leelou's defense of Nyn is odd makes a thing of it and votes her. (#489 P14)
= Says the Gata train doesn't feel right and holds his vote where it is. (#522 P15)

Beaver
= Votes Hess re his self vote but feels more like a pressure vote than anything else. (#229 P7)
= Beaver agrees to get serious and votes Barry (#374 P11)

CTM
= Says he's not really engaged because he thinks it's a conversion game. (#583 P17)

DPR

Drums
- Drums doubles down on Gata's opening vote on me and adds his. (#85 P3)
- Pushes on me further calling my joke vote on Jif bad. (#165 P5)
= Votes JC for posting a lot but not voting (#329 P10)
= Calls me out for posting fluff and asks me if I'm on a team with Gata, and JC (#367 P11)
- Makes a weird joke case about me having the same sleep schedule as vampires. (#391 P12)
= Unvotes JC and votes Gata with no explanation. (#403 P12)
= Calls out SMC, CTM and DPR (#427 P13)
= After being asked why he switched to Gata he just reiterates everything everyone else was already saying. (#572 P17)
- Uses the excuse that he doesn't know what's going on with Verbals vote being controlled to unvote me (#695 P20)

EBoozer
= Also calls out Gata nudging Lizzies train and asks her why it's a good vote to which she responds "because it's lizzie". (#98 P3)
- Follows the people voting me and adds his vote. (#163 P5)
+ Questions where Gata's head is at (#318 P10)
+ Presses Gata again wondering why she voted me and then switched if she was "sticking with the crew". (#322 P10)
- Votes me (#.793 P23)

Gata
- Gata coming at me early and without reason. She cloaked in a joke but she might have been testing the waters. Either way it might very well be a fatal error on her part. (#59 P2)
- Calls Barry's joke vote on Lizzie a protown vote. Seems to be egging on trains on low hanging fruit. (#94 P3)
- Abandons my train for Verbals. (#308 P9)
=  Says she voted me because I have been terrible for town lately (#327 P10)
- Self votes (#423 P13)
- Makes a post that was obviously copy/pasted. Gives thoughts on some players. (#445 P13)
- Unvotes herself but still tells people to vote her. (#506 P15)
- Claims she is scum and tells the game to lie detect her. (#516 P15)

Hess 
- Hess out the gate with a vote on himself. (#8 P1)
- Votes Drums with no explanation. (#555 P16)
= Switches to Gata with no explanation and then unvotes a post later. (#637 P19)
+ Hess calling out JC re Gata train. (#694 P20)

JetFan80
- 80 Immediately follows Hess's lead and self votes. (#12 P1)
- Invites AVM, Leelou, and Hess to a "Coaltion of Chaos". Pretext for a cult group? (#53 P2)
- Finally drops his self vote only to follow Leelou on Verbal. Feels less like a joke at this point and more of a concerted effort using joke as a pretext to push the train. Note: AVM and Leelou both repped the post. (#144 P5)
- Calls Gata town based on LK voting her. (#292 P9)
= Votes Gata for her copy/paste post. (#500 P15)
= Unvotes Gata because Lizzie was first to case her. (#593 P17)
+ Votes Drums with me (#772 P23)

JetsCode
- Takes the excuse that I asked the game to get serious but made an off topic post to vote me. (#575 P17)
+ Points out Drums admitted he purposely antagonized me and says he's good with his vote. (#791 P23)

JiF
+ Asked Gata about her comment about mod silencing a player 3+ times without answer (#460 P14)
= Says Drums and AJ are on his radar with Jvill being a gut read. (#654 P19)

Jville
= Agrees with AJ that Gata using the term Muted is weird and takes it a step further and votes her (#344 P10)
= Jvill flying under the radar comes out and says Drums playing differently so he thinks Drums is Town. (#632 P19)

Leelou
= Leelou seems to accept 80's invitation. (#64 P2)
+ Defends Nyn who was obviously just catching up and then votes Gata. (#485 P14)
+ Calls out Barry's case on her as weak (#692 P20)

Lizard King
= Calls out Gata nudging his train (#96 P3)
+ Calls Gata out again for refusing to vote him and puts a vote on her instead. (#253 P8)
+ Calls out AJ for unvoting Gata (#682 P20)

Nolder

Nyn
= Nyn follows Chaos Co on Verbal. Feels more like a joke than the others though. (#152 P5)
- Votes me without explanation. (#490 P14)
= Says the Gata train is "too consensusy" for her and doesn't want to vote her. (#504 P15)
= Points out the most recent vote count has he voting Leelou and tries to vote me. (#643 P19)

SMC
= First post, says he didn't realize the game had started. (#798 P23)

Stark
= Stark follows Beaver's vote on Barry without explanation but says he could also vote Beaver. (#414 P12)
- Switches to Gata, again with no explanation. Didn't like this switch at all seems opportunistic. (#452 P13)

Verbal
= Verbal never posted but appears to be voting himself as of Page 5. (#159 P5)
= Verbal still hasn't posted but his vote switched to Gata (#325 P10)
= Verbal finally shows up and confirms he does not have control of his vote (#367 P11)
= Verbal has his vote switched to Gata (#397 P12)
- First real post in the game says he'd vote me with no explanation. (#424 P13)
- Tries to convince the person controlling his vote to vote me (#456 P14)
- Asked by Nyn and then me why he wants to vote me but he disappeared. (#448 497 P13-15)
= Vote switched to me. (#635 P18)

• Upvote 4

Go **** yourself @A.J.. Sick of this dumbass narrative I don't pay attention or play. Some games I pay less attention to than others it's true and some games I'm not awake when a lot of people are and when I'm awake no one else is. But it should be very obvious when I'm engaged in a game and when I am not. I know I said I wasn't going to make another post today but that hit a ******* nerve hard. Now I'll leave again and let you all bitch and moan about bullsh*t while I just watch and shake my head. Have a good tuesday ****face.

• Thumb Down 1

Just because I don't give you assholes a constant read list does not mean I'm not paying attention. You don't do this sh*t to JC. Where the **** is DPR right now? Verbal? Verbal? Nowhere to be ****in found. But oh sh*t Nolder didn't give detailed thoughts on a 20 player game every 2 pages sh*t either he's not paying attention or he must be scum blah blah blah. 

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Go **** yourself @A.J.. Sick of this dumbass narrative I don't pay attention or play. Some games I pay less attention to than others it's true and some games I'm not awake when a lot of people are and when I'm awake no one else is. But it should be very obvious when I'm engaged in a game and when I am not. I know I said I wasn't going to make another post today but that hit a ******* nerve hard. Now I'll leave again and let you all bitch and moan about bullsh*t while I just watch and shake my head. Have a good tuesday ****face.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Just because I don't give you assholes a constant read list does not mean I'm not paying attention. You don't do this sh*t to JC. Where the **** is DPR right now? Verbal? Verbal? Nowhere to be ****in found. But oh sh*t Nolder didn't give detailed thoughts on a 20 player game every 2 pages sh*t either he's not paying attention or he must be scum blah blah blah. 

Bro you need to take this sh*t down a notch, for real. When did I say you don't pay attention or don't play? My words were "he could be using this argument for cover as a way to not have to make reads or comment on other things" which is a legit take and behavior I JUST OBSERVED YOU DOING IN ANOTHER GAME AS SCUM. You bitched about how everyone wanted to make vote counts that didn't count and you didn't want to because it wasn't part of the theme. You had a lot of posts in that vein, which took up space and didn't advance the game and most importantly kept you from providing information. Sort of like how *you* keep revisiting the argument with GATA  and now you're trying to blow up at me and say you're done for the day.

Take a chill pill, a$$hole.