Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You can't say disappear in the middle of a work day when I'm there and then come back.  That's just life, dude.

Ok but iirc you promised the game some thoughts/reads and did not deliver. You could at least apologize for being busy lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

There are several players I feel are just hanging back and while I can buy the conversion game angle to a certain extent it’s still a convenient excuse to not get in the game 

Call it what you want, but there are plenty of people playing, probably lots of roles around, and nobody dead yet.  Regardless of whether this is a conversion game or not, we still need coroner reports to move forward.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Nolder said:

Ok but iirc you promised the game some thoughts/reads and did not deliver. You could at least apologize for being busy lol.

I apologize for nothing.

And I did give a couple of reads/thoughts.  I agreed with DPR on one thing, disagreed with him on another.....and also disagreed with 80.

And I said I think Nyn looks scummy and you look town at this point.  Nobody has pointed out I had previously called you scum, but that was me trying to get my damn vote moved.

Either way, that's a couple reads and thoughts, have a nice day and see you tomorrow on Lynch Nolder Wednesday.  ;-)

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Verbal said:

I apologize for nothing.

And I did give a couple of reads/thoughts.  I agreed with DPR on one thing, disagreed with him on another.....and also disagreed with 80.

And I said I think Nyn looks scummy and you look town at this point.  Nobody has pointed out I had previously called you scum, but that was me trying to get my damn vote moved.

Either way, that's a couple reads and thoughts, have a nice day and see you tomorrow on Lynch Nolder Wednesday.  ;-)

Be careful he'll think you have a vendetta and will never want to play with you again

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Of course. Who did you think I was calling a bitch there?

While you whine too much and get emo too easily, I do appreciate your ability to recognize it and admit your faults.  If I had any faults myself, I'd absolutely follow your lead and admit them.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

While you whine too much and get emo too easily, I do appreciate your ability to recognize it and admit your faults.  If I had any faults myself, I'd absolutely follow your lead and admit them.

/JiF'd

/Pac'd

/Ape'd

• Haha 2

Official Vote Count:

Gata (8) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80

Nolder (4) - Nyn, 32EBoozer, SMC, CTM

80 (4) - Verbal, Drums, Barry, Gata

JIF (1) - Hess

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (1) - JC

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

14 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm on the same page re: Nyn here, she's starting to look like she's only going for easy pickings and disguising it as scumhunting.

Not sure I'm in agreement with Nol, though - he usually puts in more effort as town, and the emo he's shown is not something we see often in scum-Nolder.

I’m just looking at the total word count he’s posted and wondering why he’s do that? Could be a PR? 

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

Unvote

@Pac I will keep bribing you with Red lobster if it means updated Vote counts 

RED lobster is obviously one of the better chain restaurants and I'd be honored to go 

Speaking of PR’s, looks like Gata is being sponsored by Red Lobster.

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Any particular reason the word "red" was capitalized?

Which you picked up on as well

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I didn't quote all your posts but the two takeaways from your play:

1.  You wondering who stole your vote.

2.  You asserting an unwillingness to hunt because you suspect its a conversion game.

Its lazy play from someone known for lazy scum play in the early stages.  

Everything you are posting is just terrible. 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

No ... red lobster 

Endorsement deal fo sho 

Regarding players not posting enough - they will, or they’ll swing for it later, but it is only D1, after a holiday weekend, during a pandemic.

personally, I’d rather keep the thread in-cluttered and the posts as informative as possible so that we can compare them to posts later. Because this is a conversion game lol

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, DPR said:

I’m just looking at the total word count he’s posted and wondering why he’s do that? Could be a PR? 

Which you picked up on as well

Everything you are posting is just terrible. 

Endorsement deal fo sho 

Regarding players not posting enough - they will, or they’ll swing for it later, but it is only D1, after a holiday weekend, during a pandemic.

personally, I’d rather keep the thread in-cluttered and the posts as informative as possible so that we can compare them to posts later. Because this is a conversion game lol

You're one smart pirate but 

I'm just trying to get Pacs attention

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lynching JC on the basis of a review of Dustin Diamond's c**k would be one of the funniest things to happen on JN Mafia in years. 

I feel like the backlash from mods would be severe but it would be worth it for the lulz

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't hide due to role. There is just too many players and too many posts and you layer on top of it the idea that if this is a conversion game it's all pretty much meaningless, it just doesn't warrant a huge time investment until we get some dead mofo's.

So yea, lets lynch somebody. I picked my favorite of top 2 trains. If you want to lynch me thats cool too. My role isn't important to town. But i can't see keeping up with this many posts when the minute we have a conversion thay are all kind of worthless.

'Dr CTM prescribes death, and lots of it. Until we can get a handle on the game everyone just pissing in the wind right now. lets kill someone

Thanks, this is fair enough. I know (re: not hiding)...hence my "wanting more" but not really wanting to lynch.

20 minutes ago, GATA said:

Unvote

@Pac I will keep bribing you with Red lobster if it means updated Vote counts 

RED lobster is obviously one of the better chain restaurants and I'd be honored to go 

16 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Why does this look like signaling somehow?

(skipped down to Verbs post to grab both together)

RED = blood. Vampires...need blood. Lobsters...pinch. Much like...teeth. Biting with teeth. To get blood.

OMG ITS CONFIRMED

/Ape'd

LFG

(this is both a joke and I'm staying on GATA)

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote GATA

Self-preservation, changing your mind, what?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's a vampire theme and its Pac.  I knew this would be a conversion game from the signup thread.  We'll leave it at that until we get confirmation, but to me, its obvious and always has been obvious. 

I will quit mid game and out the entire cult team.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DPR said:

I’m just looking at the total word count he’s posted and wondering why he’s do that? Could be a PR? Eh, what's the point though?

Which you picked up on as well  I was more thinking maybe she was signaling somebody, but yeah.

Everything you are posting is just terrible. This is how he plays now, get used to it.

Endorsement deal fo sho 

Regarding players not posting enough - they will, or they’ll swing for it later, but it is only D1, after a holiday weekend, during a pandemic.  Yep.

My comments in red.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I see you, JiF. GATA started the game with the same 'We should kill Nolder cause he's bad for Town' shtick and Nolder outright refused to make votes because he 'wanted to play to the theme of the game'. I definitely read. GFY

Fair but he was ultimately voting, I didnt cast a vote the entire game.  My scum game is baller status right now.  It's quickly catching up with my town game, which will once again be on full display.

17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Of course. Who did you think I was calling a bitch there?

lmao love it!

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

You're one smart pirate but 

I'm just trying to get Pacs attention

smart for a pirate, maybe...but there are no smart pirates

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

My comments in red.

^^red = blood, OMG they're lining up now...this game is too easy, I'm so good

/Ape'd again

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I didn't change my mind.  I said a while ago I'd be willing to move back to GATA, and several other players freaked out about it.  

I know - I quoted it and had comments in my big catch up post

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Go **** yourself @A.J.. Sick of this dumbass narrative I don't pay attention or play. Some games I pay less attention to than others it's true and some games I'm not awake when a lot of people are and when I'm awake no one else is. But it should be very obvious when I'm engaged in a game and when I am not. I know I said I wasn't going to make another post today but that hit a ******* nerve hard. Now I'll leave again and let you all bitch and moan about bullsh*t while I just watch and shake my head. Have a good tuesday ****face.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Just because I don't give you assholes a constant read list does not mean I'm not paying attention. You don't do this sh*t to JC. Where the **** is DPR right now? Verbal? Verbal? Nowhere to be ****in found. But oh sh*t Nolder didn't give detailed thoughts on a 20 player game every 2 pages sh*t either he's not paying attention or he must be scum blah blah blah. 

What is extra sexy about this is that you explained your play style maybe this thread or the sign up thread as being the ultimate skimmer, band wagon hopper, give me cliff notes type of player.  lol  So hawt you are