Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

SMC hasn't played in forever so no.

CTM I could be talked into.  Though I get what he's saying about wanting to get to night.  

Stark would be the best choice.

EDIT:  Or Lizzie

Lizzie came on strong. Then disappeared. That all I got on him. Which is more than the others. I don’t get the CTM thing but ok. Not voting stark atm. His temperament seemed fine.

And I don’t like the Nol or Gata trains tbh.

unvote vote lizzy 

Official Vote Count:

Gata (8) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80

Nolder (3) - 32EBoozer, SMC, CTM

80 (4) - Verbal, Drums, Barry, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

Lizzie (1) - Hess

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

Just now, HessStation said:

Lizzie came on strong. Then disappeared. That all I got on him. Which is more than the others. I don’t get the CTM thing but ok. Not voting stark atm. His temperament seemed fine.

And I don’t like the Nol or Gata trains tbh.

unvote vote lizzy 

I was hoping you'd say Stark, since I remembered Lizzie hasn't played in a while either.

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

What is extra sexy about this is that you explained your play style maybe this thread or the sign up thread as being the ultimate skimmer, band wagon hopper, give me cliff notes type of player.  lol  So hawt you are

What you think is sexy about hypocrisy, most of us just find annoying.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I'm on the same page re: Nyn here, she's starting to look like she's only going for easy pickings and disguising it as scumhunting.

Not sure I'm in agreement with Nol, though - he usually puts in more effort as town, and the emo he's shown is not something we see often in scum-Nolder.

Howdy easy pickings

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You put this out there and I can buy that she's trying to signal something w/the all caps red there. But then you conclude with this is both a joke and you're staying on GATA. Are you actually suggesting something could be going on w/that?

I've read the wiki on cults but I don't get how any sort of signaling could be useful with that - except maybe to signal to scum not to kill her? Help a noob out here.

Yeah I don’t know how signaling work for a cult game either. @AVM

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

SMC hasn't played in forever so no.

CTM I could be talked into.  Though I get what he's saying about wanting to get to night.  

Stark would be the best choice.

EDIT:  Or Lizzie

Any of these four are fine.

Lizzie at least got things kicked off with GATA but he’s fallen off the face of the Earth since. I don’t remember anything Stark has posted. I don’t like SMC’s “he wants to rush to Night” reason. CTM is playing so lazy he can’t even bother to bold his votes 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Hess is throwing me thru a ******* loop, man. He says a lot of the same things I’m thinking but I also feel like he could be playing laid back scum

You, I think it was you, no JC that asked for opinions, so i started unleashing my random thoughts so far. Make what you want of them but the only thing I ever feel somewhat confident of day 1 is players I see as town not so much scum if we’re being honest. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

do cults win w/scum?

Cults win with cult - scum win with scum.  

Just now, A.J. said:

Vote CTM

easily interchangeable 

Wait, I thought I was the interchangeable one (gender fluidity and all that)? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

You, I think it was you, no JC that asked for opinions, so i started unleashing my random thoughts so far. Make what you want of them but the only thing I ever feel somewhat confident of day 1 is players I see as town not so much scum if we’re being honest. 

I’m the same way. Feel like I’m much better spotting other Townies than hunting out scum. Usually it’s POE later on in the game that gets me where I need to be

• Upvote 1