Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, A.J. said:

I’m the same way. Feel like I’m much better spotting other Townies than hunting out scum. Usually it’s POE later on in the game that gets me where I need to be

I think most of us play that way on D1 - it's just easier to notice, imo.  But then some players stand out as scummy, and then start as the WTL pile.

And then there's 80.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, GATA said:

He is the best player of all time tho.

He carried our last game as a team and now he is carrying town to "victory" again.

To be fair, he carried both sides to victory while also carrying both sides to crippling defeat.

I've never seen anything like it and I'm still in awe.

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You put this out there and I can buy that she's trying to signal something w/the all caps red there. But then you conclude with this is both a joke and you're staying on GATA. Are you actually suggesting something could be going on w/that?

I've read the wiki on cults but I don't get how any sort of signaling could be useful with that - except maybe to signal to scum not to kill her? Help a noob out here.

100% a joke/paying homage to our dear Ape friend. I'm staying on GATA for the reasons I started voting her originally -- too much wifom, though the scum silencer point I'd made earlier has been resolved since Verb did start posting.

(for context, I found her "if I was a scum silencer I wouldn't bring it up" post to be the first ping, not so much discussing the possibility of a silencer)

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

An inactive.  But we all know that doesn't happen on JN.  

Except for the greek devil?

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2 questions.  Only townies answer:

1.  Stark or Lizzie?  Who would you lynch?
  2.  Verbal:  Effeminate male, masculine female, or neutral?

1. meh? why those two...they're both pretty much in the muddled middle right now, way more interesting things to look at. My thoughts, though, would be that it feels like Stark is less engaged than past games but that could be due to insane post volume and Lizzie seems like a slightly more subdued version of his old self? IIRC he started the whole bit on GATA, which then caused you to joke unvote her (maybe not a joke? you can clarify if you wish).

2. Ahh I see what you're doing, having us pick between options that don't make sense

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Yeah I don’t know how signaling work for a cult game either. @AVM

Clarified above - I didn't think it was actually signaling, hence why I put at the bottom it was a joke. I am both joking about the signaling and think Gata is the best lynch...though there are some other intriguing options now, at least.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I’m the same way. Feel like I’m much better spotting other Townies than hunting out scum. Usually it’s POE later on in the game that gets me where I need to be

I also don’t bother much and sorta skim until scum is caught. Then I’ll reread around that scum’s post if I’m engaged enough. Everything else is just white noise to me mostly. 

Official Vote Count:

Gata (9) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM

Nolder (2) - 32EBoozer, SMC

80 (4) - Verbal, Drums, Barry, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (2) - AJ, Hess

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Hi.  Are you legit mad I caught you, or just trying to hide it behind jokes?

Im not joking. Your lack of involvement has bothered me since early on as well as the lame excuses and ive mentioned it several time while engaging you. You have done absolutely nothing to change that.

You attempting to paint my vote as omgus is sad and a total fib for anyone who bothered reading my posts. And I am pretty confident your flip will be red.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Im not joking. Your lack of involvement has bothered me since early on as well as the lame excuses and ive mentioned it several time while engaging you. You have done absolutely nothing to change that.

You attempting to paint my vote as omgus is sad and a total fib for anyone who bothered reading my posts. And I am pretty confident your flip will be red.

Aggressive 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Because why not?  Low activity is really unhelpful right now.  

I beg to differ

High activity is really unhelpful right now, until we figure out if anybody is changing teams tonight

• Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Nevermind, I see the continued downvoting of my posts that deal with you.

Answer:  legit mad, lol.

I figured you'd come to know me well enough to figure out when I'm mad.

Or maybe not...

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'd argue I've been as involved as anybody not named Nolder at this point in the game, but ok.  You're just sitting on an easy stance.

I'm glad you're confident.  You've played enough games with me to know my town game, so it'll be interesting to see the progression of your read with respect to me.  Or lack thereof, lol.

10 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So much emo to wade through. 

Retro JN mafia is the best though, isn't it?

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

do cults win w/scum?

Verb (I think) responded...80 too...but no. I mean, your scum could be a cult faction for sure but we've had games that had both - I know I ran one, I think Pac may have in the past? Gets challenging with multiple factions but to some folks points earlier Pac does like a very powered up game with little to no VT so it's possible to do it and get the balance right enough to work

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

^ this post is pingy

6 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Vote CTM

easily interchangeable 

Oh ffs

13 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Hess is throwing me thru a ******* loop, man. He says a lot of the same things I’m thinking but I also feel like he could be playing laid back scum

That's Hess 24/7 basically. Purely from a meta pov. It's why he's fun to play with.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'd argue I've been as involved as anybody not named Nolder at this point in the game, but ok.  You're just sitting on an easy stance.

I'm glad you're confident.  You've played enough games with me to know my town game, so it'll be interesting to see the progression of your read with respect to me.  Or lack thereof, lol.

Shut your whore mouth about how people should know your metha day 1 when you’ve barely been playing. I just started feeling ok about you. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I figured you'd come to know me well enough to figure out when I'm mad.

Or maybe not...

You would not bother downvoting about a dozen of my posts if you weren't bothered, let's be real.  hehe

• Thumb Down 1