Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

5 hours ago, GATA said:

I like this vote too 

I haven’t seen JiF do his Batman casing instead he’s coasting away 

unvote vote jif 

gata jumping votes around since her and nolder "cleared the air"

4 hours ago, JiF said:

lmfao - this has become the easiest and weakest horsesh*t vote in all of mafia, the JiF isnt doing enough (based on whatever random criteria I'm using)  while he does the same thing he does every game vote.  It takes real effort to drop this vote/rationale combo. 

I'd also like to point out the OMGUS nature of this post. 

Can we kill it please already? My god.

referring to gata and I kind of like the vote on Gata

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

BUT ARE YOU YOUR FAVORITE ROLE

this should be null by now @JiF knows he can manipulate with that statement don't encourage that.

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Why do people keep talking about this being a cult game? I haven't seen anything that hinted such a thing and atp if feels like fear mongering to keep bringing it up as if no read can be trusted which will actively get in the way of building a town core.

So again, why is this part of your narrative on d1?

i hate when the game goes full on conspiracy for cult games. 

4 hours ago, GATA said:

You carried no one to victory 

were you even paying attention

4 hours ago, Drums said:

Not feeling great about the absence of Stark. He has been quietly killing it the past few games as town. Beaver mentioned storms so I am not sure if that affected his situation or not. If not, his quietness is on my radar as well. 

you can stop feeling negatively, I have finally caught up. No storms affected me, other than a river flowing through back yard. don't be afraid to ask what you want, if you feel the need. 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote AJ

F**k consolidation, if that's how you guys are going to play things.

80 growing some balls

2 hours ago, JiF said:

All I do is win.  Nothing but victories this season except the game Ape destroyed the town. 

can't really argue this... and you were slightly emo'd that game. I tried to get you all to back off each other... oh well. 

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

folders notes on me leave out that I started the game voting @Beaver becuase it is about as pro-town a first vote can get. I like beaver but until he starts flipping his reads 180 degrees he's always going to be wrong.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Just because I don't give you assholes a constant read list does not mean I'm not paying attention. You don't do this sh*t to JC. Where the **** is DPR right now? Verbal? Verbal? Nowhere to be ****in found. But oh sh*t Nolder didn't give detailed thoughts on a 20 player game every 2 pages sh*t either he's not paying attention or he must be scum blah blah blah. 

whoa.... tenor.gif.0f2333803ef33e0fc7b031f1d3f2cebd.gif

you need somegiphy.gif.3d903a438d17a01bb9fcdba5556f019a.gif

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2 questions.  Only townies answer:

1.  Stark or Lizzie?  Who would you lynch?
  2.  Verbal:  Effeminate male, masculine female, or neutral?

1. always Lizzie

2. option C

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Shut you whore mouth about how people should know your metha day 1 when you’ve barely been playing. I just started feeling ok about you. 

I think you misread that entire sentence.  I'm talking about the progression of her read on me, as it isn't easy to know D1, but she should know later on based on how well she knows me.

Reading comprehension is important, yo.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

yeah he knows that, he saw it and commented on it the G@taridge game, Weird filler post

Filler post, gtfo lol

It was my immediate thought right after he posted this. Been musing to myself about him for a bit because he’s active but picking his shots/votes

25 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Lizzie came on strong. Then disappeared. That all I got on him. Which is more than the others. I don’t get the CTM thing but ok. Not voting stark atm. His temperament seemed fine.

And I don’t like the Nol or Gata trains tbh.

unvote vote lizzy 

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Shut your whore mouth about how people should know your metha day 1 when you’ve barely been playing. I just started feeling ok about you. 

lol you have maybe 4 more posts than I do, GTFO of here with that bullsh*t

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Peter Porker at your service!!

❤️ John Mulaney

crazy thing is that its my 2 year old that loves it... my 4 year old likes it enough but the 2 year old is hooked on spider man, and even the cartoon from the 80s

• Upvote 2

Just now, Stark said:

crazy thing is that its my 2 year old that loves it... my 4 year old likes it enough but the 2 year old is hooked on spider man, and even the cartoon from the 80s

My wife and I are hooked on that movie and we're in our 30s.  Objectively the best Spiderman movie made maybe ever.  Even better than Homecoming.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'd argue I've been as involved as anybody not named Nolder at this point in the game, but ok.  You're just sitting on an easy stance.

I'm glad you're confident.  You've played enough games with me to know my town game, so it'll be interesting to see the progression of your read with respect to me.  Or lack thereof, lol.

Sure I'm sitting on an easy stance. If I were twiddling my thumbs day dreaming about cult games I'd be aces.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I mean ok, but we literally had a convo that went something like this

AJ (dork): wow hess plays totally insance, didn't see him as scum at all

Me : Yeah, he's like a pollock painting, chaotic,  you see what you want to see in his play

AJ (nerd) : I see that now and will totally sheep that going forward

this game: wow hess is throwing me for a loop, seems to be thinking all the same things I am.

I don't understand why you'd feign surprise

AJ is probably the Cult Leader.

Or you or Lizzie.

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

There isn’t enough spidey thrown in. 

The 1960s Vintage Spiderman Meme

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's probably an inactive, is my guess.

Now this I would agree with. Do best to stay low, blend in and have people forget you were posting for D1 to build your team.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I gave my reasons why I wouldn't vote SMC or CTM in a previous post.

Anyone else I missed?  32EBoozer I guess?

jville, beaver are in that same range too

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My wife and I are hooked on that movie and we're in our 30s.  Objectively the best Spiderman movie made maybe ever.  Even better than Homecoming.

100% agreed

• Upvote 1

and damn.... yesterday i think i stopped this thread around page 14 so catching up on 25 pages and the gata vs nolder thing was a lot to read, on top of being slammed for work. 

@CTM

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

AJ (dork): wow hess plays totally insance, didn't see him as scum at all

Me : Yeah, he's like a pollock painting, chaotic,  you see what you want to see in his play

this game: wow hess is throwing me for a loop, seems to be thinking all the same things I am.

yeah i thought it was a little weird because I remembered the AJ / Hess thing from that game too. I don't know if hess just mind****ed AJ so hard that he forgot. 

a0e5cf7ec3a8e5eef2340c7fe9b4d661.gif.f00a0826f5818fc6d4a4756b9f9b4b84.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Verbal said:

No, you're legit bothered, I do know you pretty well.  

I'm not bothered. I'm determined and somewhat baffled that you're not the leading train right now. You've been making eww worthy posts for a while now.

Dont see what's the prob with neg rep. There to be used. God knows I've used it in the past and will again.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

AJ (dork): wow hess plays totally insane, didn't see him as scum at all

Feigning surprise is a stretch. Stating the obvious? Maybe, ok.

Just stating what I feel in the moment. You know, playing the game and what not.

Dude still baffles me. He’s slick and makes me wary so when he’s saying / seeing the same things as me it makes me wonder.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not bothered. I'm determined and somewhat baffled that you're not the leading train right now. You've been making eww worthy posts for a while now.

Dont see what's the prob with neg rep. There to be used. God knows I've used it in the past and will again.

haha, ok

And there's no problem with neg rep, I don't get bothered by it, nor do I get bothered enough to actually use it more than once in a blue moon.