80 (4) - Verbal, Drums, Gata, Hess

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - AJ

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

1 minute ago, JiF said:

lazy boring, ping.

Meh. I’ve been trying not to all day. Is what it is. He’s by far stood out the most to me. Your short handed defense that it’s lazy is also gross based on my continual reluctance. But I don’t love the vote myself bc it’s 80. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

That's all for me till tomorrow folks.  Celebrating the 1-year Wedding Anniversary with the wife, quarantine style.  

Happy anniversary man! Ours is Thursday, great time of the year (even in quarantine!)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

Gata (9) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM

Nolder (2) - 32EBoozer, SMC

80 (4) - Verbal, Drums, Gata, Hess

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - AJ

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

@JiF ok I see what you’re saying. Didn’t realize 80 would be at 2nd place w 4 votes. I see your angle so less gross imo. 

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Once upon a time, when I first stated playing mafia, I innocently asked how to set my profile so I was anonymous.  I was promptly lynched.  

I subbed out and my slot got insta lynched for subbing out. Vicious circle.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Everything.  She was reading the game thread last week to see what we do.  She's met multiple people on the site on numerous different occasions.  The most epic being at a JN tailgate when the legendary Jet Marvin Jones tried to steal her from me.  She knows about my relationship with Crusher.  She gets a kick out of bringing it up in social settings and forcing me to talk about it. 

In fact, we were having one of those zoom happy hours with her ex-boss and wife who we've become good friends with...we're just shooting the sh*t, I check my phone for 2 second to check JN and she calls me out on it and has me explain how I've been posting on these forums for 20 years and specifically had me explain mafia.  sh*t got weird. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

How much do your wives know about what you do on JN?

@anyone w/ wife

She used to back in the day know when I was on because I'd be laughing in bed from reading these crazy folks' posts. Some evening recently I was posting and she asked what was so funny...when I told her her response "oh that explains the last couple of weeks.." haha

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

@AVM irt AJ it's kinda average 

Okay, thanks...kind of hard for me to move him off null right now

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Everything.  She was reading the game thread last week to see what we do.  She's met multiple people on the site on numerous different occasions.  The most epic being at a JN tailgate when the legendary Jet Marvin Jones tried to steal her from me.  She knows about my relationship with Crusher.  She gets a kick out of bringing it up in social settings and forcing me to talk about it. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

In fact, we were having one of those zoom happy hours with her ex-boss and wife who we've become good friends with...we're just shooting the sh*t, I check my phone for 2 second to check JN and she calls me out on it and has me explain how I've been posting on these forums for 20 years and specifically had me explain mafia.  sh*t got weird. 

lmao - awesome

My wife likes to do the same with JN (and plenty of other things) at social events, too. Had just been a while with JN!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

"Yeah so there's my muffin top, his name is Crusher, we have a strong love.  We smother each other with affection on a daily basis.  And we try to lynch people."

"But enough of that, how has quarantine been for you guys?"

"Hello?  Hello?"

"Honey, I think they hung up on us....."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, JiF said:

"So, you see, like...we vote right? And when someone has enough votes...they die. And uh if there is a doctor they can save people. But only at night time not when you vote and uh ok there's 2 teams and some know each other but the rest don't and we get characters like the Predator and....you know what never mind."

• Haha 2