Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, Verbal said:

"Yeah so there's my muffin top, his name is Crusher, we have a strong love.  We smother each other with affection on a daily basis.  And we try to lynch people."

"But enough of that, how has quarantine been for you guys?"

"Hello?  Hello?"

"Honey, I think they hung up on us....."

lmfao - back in the day, CTM had one of these that was epic.  Too lazy to find it.  I think it was me explaining it to my boys at the time. So good.  

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Gata (9) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM

Nolder (2) - 32EBoozer, SMC

80 (4) - Verbal, Drums, Gata, Hess

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - AJ

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - AJ

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

Apparently I still can't control my own vote.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

"So, you see, like...we vote right? And when someone has enough votes...they die. And uh if there is a doctor they can save people. But only at night time not when you vote and uh ok there's 2 teams and some know each other but the rest don't and we get characters like the Predator and....you know what never mind."

We hosted a murder mystery party over the holidays, so I was able to kind of use that as cover up.  It was like, "you know the game we played live/with drinks/food/music and a bunch of our family and friends.  It's like that but online, with none of those things, and dorks"

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - AJ

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

Throw in the Pirate for good measure and we're cooking with gas, boys.

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Lizzie came on strong. Then disappeared. That all I got on him. Which is more than the others. I don’t get the CTM thing but ok. Not voting stark atm. His temperament seemed fine.

And I don’t like the Nol or Gata trains tbh.

unvote vote lizzy 

Quality > quantity 

I haven’t seen anything worth changing my mind over 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Once upon a time, when I first stated playing mafia, I innocently asked how to set my profile so I was anonymous.  I was promptly lynched.  

I was worried the first couple of games I played that my tab on Jetnation in the web browser would show I Am online  all day even if I wasn’t on that tab.   I forget which person in QT confirmed I wasn’t showing as online.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

In fact, we were having one of those zoom happy hours with her ex-boss and wife who we've become good friends with...we're just shooting the sh*t, I check my phone for 2 second to check JN and she calls me out on it and has me explain how I've been posting on these forums for 20 years and specifically had me explain mafia.  sh*t got weird. 

haha, she makes you explain your fake affair with the fat bear crusher and online twink persona to her friends.  that's awesome

I like her!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

^

@Nolder what's the point of thumbing this down?

I'm trying to refrain from posting. As much as I can anyway. I'm using rep to signal my agreement or disagreement without posting. In this case specifically we already told you this was a bad idea that won't work.

• Thumb Down 5

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You gonna vote anybody?

There’s no hurry. I don’t see the case on Gata and Nol is acting weird enough to give me pause. At this point I’m more interested in looking for more info.

• Thumb Down 1

Official Vote Count:

80 (3) - Drums, Gata, Hess

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - AJ

Barry (1) - Verbal

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

A friend of mine came in and left this on my desk. Never tried it. Any one familiar?

49B00633-E58B-4641-9609-0602A3E8B243.jpeg

I would give the first try to your least favorite friend to make sure everything is kosher....

• Haha 4

Just now, Nynaeve said:

just to set the record straight, I did not plan this with Barry...

or did we? :D 

fwiw I never thought the two of you planned posting at the same time. I thought it was a mistake. Like - I was thinking maybe you were talking about how people were barking up your tree or whatever then both just happened to post a response at the same time. Planning to post the same thing at the same time obviously would have been stoopid.

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

fwiw I never thought the two of you planned posting at the same time. I thought it was a mistake. Like - I was thinking maybe you were talking about how people were barking up your tree or whatever then both just happened to post a response at the same time. Planning to post the same thing at the same time obviously would have been stoopid.

Well considering we've now posted the very same thing at the very same time, what do you make of that?

Asking for a friend lol