Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

34 minutes ago, AVM said:

Barry has pinged a couple times, but I do admit to thinking nearly everything he does is scummy. Still...he'd be either in my top 3 or just outside. It's not that JC is a terrible vote, just not where today is going at this point - clearly.

Didn't notice this either...lots of volume, hard to notice the vote controlling.

Anyone else? Has Verb been able to move his vote since you starting being controlled?

Don't tempt me, Pirate.

I didn't write a whole thesis about it but it seemed to me like when my vote got hijacked his moved to the player he was trying to vote. 

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I didn't say I didn't want to post anymore. I said I was trying to post less because the thread is difficult to read as it is. I don't have much of a feel for the game at this point as I typically don't on D1 and so I don't think it's particularly useful to have a bunch of my posts in here unless something changes and I have something I think is compelling to say. But I do need to respond to you coming at me. 

I am refusing to vote a player because I think they're town. If you have a problem with that it's probably not because you're town. There is a deadline for Thursday night - we two days to find a better candidate. 

I don't think my vote is useless. I think JC is scum and the only real train sucks. 

I wasn't trying to "case" you. Your posts remind me of that game because you were coming at me with the same type of bullsh*t full of confidence like you were convinced I was scum. It had nothing to do with your voting. 

This is a contradiction.  You dont want to clutter the game but you're willing to let this thing ride out till Thurs, as if some revelation is about take place in the game.  Refusing to vote a player IMO means you know something more than the rest of us.  You dont know she's town.  So yes, I have a problem with that because I am town and dont have more info than anyone else. 

Your vote is useless and that is very definition of "casing" someone because you're doing this, I think you're that = casing.  And this is narrative spinning, I'm not coming at you.  I'm questioning you and calling out a ping.  I'm going at Gata.

Ping x2

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I don’t fully know what I expect out of you, but the only memorable stuff is you basically saying people should know your play style by now. And now you look like you are OMGUSing anyone who either is or mention they might vote you. 

56 minutes ago, Verbal said:

And that makes me scum?

54 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Did I say you were scum anywhere in this thread? No. I said you were underwhelming and I could vote you. Clearly saying that has lit a fire under your ass and I should have said it yesterday. Would I vote you now, no. Stop being a turd and go get yourself in the town pile.

I am slightly confused here. First you say Verbal is just OMGUSing anyone who mentions him, which OMGUSing or not, I see as no different from how he responded to you but suddenly it is what you wanted to see? 

46 minutes ago, Leelou said:

No, more I have no read on you and if voting you got you to step up or just flail around, it would help me read you. 

Still doesn't help me understand what I see as Verbal responding to you as he has been responding to others. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You think GATA's train getting run up was the scummiest thing that happened so far but also seem to take exception with attention being taken off of GATA. And you're on the train?

ice cube what GIF

No I meant the scummiest play of the day so far was from GATA, as her train was getting run up

• Upvote 2

Official Vote Count:

Gata (10) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM, Hess

Nolder (2) - 32EBoozer, SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn,

CTM (2) - AJ, DPR

Barry (1) - Verbal

JC (1) - Barry

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I stepped up and started posting fully yesterday, you must have missed it.

You should care what others think about your casing.  Several people are doing things that would qualify as "slowing the game down" under your definition, so why single out him?  And I'm not fighting cases, I'm poking at them to see if they are bullsh*t or not.  Surprised you can't see that.

Or maybe I'm getting certain people involved more?  I've made a few reads, you should pay attention to anything other than your own voice.....that might help you.

Dont give me some Ape next level two steps ahead bull sh*t scenario you're not creating.  My god.  I dont care what you think about my ping.  Why should I?  Its how I feel, I'm not going to let you manipulate that...that's stupid.  I dont trust you.  lol  wtf are we talking about here?   And yes, you are clearly fighting cases.

Those people were involved. wtf?  this is so gross. 

24 minutes ago, Verbal said:

All of a sudden my name is in there because I pushed you a little, and I'm the one who is OMGUS-y?

You're funny.

You have to be kidding me.  I've been naming you for days now....

holy sh*t.  this season has given new definition to OMGUS  and it's like ******* bizarro world. 

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dont give me some Ape next level two steps ahead bull sh*t scenario you're not creating.  My god.  I dont care what you think about my ping.  Why should I?  Its how I feel, I'm not going to let you manipulate that...that's stupid.  I dont trust you.  lol  wtf are we talking about here?   And yes, you are clearly fighting cases.

Those people were involved. wtf?  this is so gross. 

So am I supposed to go along with things I might disagree with?

You do realize how dumb you sound here, right?

On 4/13/2020 at 12:12 PM, JiF said:

The cross eyed look you give your computer trying to figure out Gatabot logic?

yes

The harder it hurts my brain, the more it starts to feel town.

Says I feel townie 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:00 PM, JiF said:

Drums, AJ

gut - jville 

Gives these reads

On 4/13/2020 at 1:15 PM, JiF said:

I'm mildly intrigued by the Barry case on Leelou.

sorry Lee, ❤️

Like this case

now he has a totally different list ??

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, GATA said:

It’s hard to say anything definitive at this point since so many have been “inactive”

@Stark @CTM have done nothing memorable aside from CTM bitching about the game 

@Nolder I’m just going to lay off him for now just due to the back and forth we had I agree he put way more effort than usual just to case drums but then vote me and then monstrously implode. Therefore, I won’t go back here for now

as I mentioned before @Jetsfan80 continues to vote someone he believe is town @JiF as well backed off me because he said he thinks I’m town again. Aside from me has he really “cased anyone” those 2 I think one of them might be scum. Which is why I put my votes on both during this day phase. 

@Leelou @jvill 51 @Lizzard King @Jetscode1 I haven’t seen reads from them I could see them as a possibility but not sold on it 

@Nynaeve @AVM @Barry McCockinner @Beaver @SMC null

@Drums slight town lean just because I’ve agreed with certain things he’s mentioned but that case Nolder made was actually pretty decent 

lean town 

@A.J. (even though he’s pretty slick and could be scum) this is just my gut due to the way he’s paced his game 

@HessStation I’m leaning town on you I feel like you’re way more blatant when I’ve seen you play as scum 

@DPR taking his time as well 

@32EBoozer I think he’s fcking crazy but I like it he kind of reminds me of Brick just less blood thirsty. He seems to be playing like the first game we had together 

@Verbal I don’t see why someone wouldn’t take advantage of the low hanging fruit. He actually tried to reason what I’m saying 

town

@GATA

^ don’t hate the player hate the game 

The first game I ever played with you was less than 1 month ago. I failed to see how time consuming that first game was.... this one takes it to a whole other level with all these hidden powers that we think exist. I just want to throw a vote down so that one of the puzzle pieces gets placed on the board that we can all build off of Right now we're trying to identify a scum with only conjecture. It's like the keystone cops in here but definitely not as funny.

Un-vote

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is a contradiction.  You dont want to clutter the game but you're willing to let this thing ride out till Thurs, as if some revelation is about take place in the game.  Refusing to vote a player IMO means you know something more than the rest of us.  You dont know she's town.  So yes, I have a problem with that because I am town and dont have more info than anyone else. 

Ping x2

It is not a contradiction. There are other people posting and things can be unearthed that way. If something stands out as credible there's no reason I can't bark up that tree but there's no point in me posting thoughts I don't feel strongly about. If fact - when I have people have gone off on it and even suggested I was purposely taking focus away from good trains.

Refusing to vote a player because I think they're town doesn't mean anything other than I think they're town. Of course I don't know if she is, but the way has played out I will be very surprised if she's not.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Blah

Why do you think the vote stealer is so fixated on taking over your vote of all players?

I sense whimsy in it. Especially at first when your vote was on yourself when you hadn't even showed and there was talk of joke blind lynching you. Gata mentioned that you hadn't logged in on the weekend so based on that I'm gonna guess you're not the one doing it.

I'm not gonna start voting based on some pr hunting, especially since we don't know if this is a town or scum role... but it does bother me a bit that you sort of take it as it is and haven't mused on it at all. You've basically just went bla several times at failed vote attempts.

Again there isn't enough meat to chew on here obviously. But of a ton of players, why latch on to mostly steering your vote? Don't you find it weird?

• Upvote 3

it would be really funny if it’s 80 ******* with Verb ?

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Why do you think the vote stealer is so fixated on taking over your vote of all players?

I sense whimsy in it. Especially at first when your vote was on yourself when you hadn't even showed and there was talk of joke blind lynching you. Gata mentioned that you hadn't logged in on the weekend so based on that I'm gonna guess you're not the one doing it.

I'm not gonna start voting based on some pr hunting, especially since we don't know if this is a town or scum role... but it does bother me a bit that you sort of take it as it is and haven't mused on it at all. You've basically just went bla several times at failed vote attempts.

Again there isn't enough meat to chew on here obviously. But of a ton of players, why latch on to mostly steering your vote? Don't you find it weird?

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

Says I feel townie 

Gives these reads

Like this case

now he has a totally different list ??

Uh... Gata, not sure if you realize but in that post where he names Aj, me, and Jvill as his list is a play on last game-- it is the exact wording iirc. Can't speak on the rest but just pointing that out.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Uh... Gata, not sure if you realize but in that post where he names Aj, me, and Jvill as his list is a play on last game-- it is the exact wording iirc. Can't speak on the rest but just pointing that out.

I didn’t play last game lol

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

image.jpeg.c72a8dfca3efc6eb834732018663c170.jpeg

Lmaooo 

31 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Gata (10) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM, Hess

Nolder (2) - 32EBoozer, SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn,

CTM (2) - AJ, DPR

Barry (1) - Verbal

JC (1) - Barry

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

Nevermind, 21 players and everyone has a vote somewhere....

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So verb has a vote stealer. That sounds like a scum role, that person probably can’t or might not be able to vote themselves while stealing Verb’s vote. Has anyone not been voting? 

Pac isn’t listing # or names of players “not voting”

According to the mafia wiki vote thief can be either alignment but is usually town

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vote_Thief

Just now, HessStation said:

@Nynaeve we’re you saying earlier your vote was being controlled too? Not gonna try and find the post atm but thought I saw that

It's possible this was due to inaccurate vote counts which we've had several of.