Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

About moving this boring ass game along, yes. 80 voted Gata to get to night. I’m voting her to either reveal or not under a premise to unvote bc the train that’s been there all day is a wifom now and want to know. You suck. 

I also said her lynch has become informative, you skimming lunatic.  

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Wasn’t really FOS'ing Verb for it but wanted to see his response. I liked her nudge but his response was reasonable 

that’s the point. Nyn has been at his throat for a while and it reads like you’re poking to keep her at it

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You were a sight to behold in the Cluster game. Even though I was scum I never doubted you were Town and is why I made sure to kill you. Maybe your play style is morphing as you get more games under your belt. Just seems like a lot of your call outs have been over contradictions, which is fine, but Townies say and do a lot of dumb / contradictory sh*t all the time 

Okay, as I have said before--- we lynched scum day one and I had a team of masons that I could ignore and focus on everyone else. I'd love to be that good all of the time but at this point I feel it is a poor read on me. I'm literally doing my best over here and it is the main reason I wanted to take a break last game. I wasted so much time in Kingmaker reading and re-reading and it was useless-- cause I gave thoughts and I heard the same thing "Oh you're not as thorough". Funny no one said that when I was scum last game.  

And yeah, I am calling out contradictions--- all on vet players that have been playing a looooong time. This is my fourth game as town and it is D1. Half of the people are avoiding posting so it's either I ask questions or I just go do something else with my time.

• Upvote 1

On 4/13/2020 at 7:27 PM, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (8) - Lizzie, AJ, Jvill, Drums, Stark, Beaver, Leelou, AVM

Nolder (2) - Verbal, JC

Leelou (2) - Barry, Nyn

Drums (1) - Hess

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

This is the VC that has me voting Lee. Which I never did.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:37 PM, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (8) - Lizzie, AJ, Jvill, Drums, Stark, Beaver, Leelou, AVM

Nolder (2) - Verbal, JC

Leelou (2) - Barry, Nyn

Drums (1) - Hess

Same place the one following that.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:46 PM, Nynaeve said:

I didnt vote lee...

This is me noticing following some unofficial vc that gata made after pac.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:46 PM, Nynaeve said:

Unvote

Vote nolder

I try to put my vote back where it was.

On 4/13/2020 at 8:26 PM, Pac said:

This is the vote count and correct order in the voting process...  @deckerfan if you update votes maintain the order of the votes.  Where the votes were placed may matter in someones analysis.  It doesn't necessarily mean anything but it could to someone.

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (7) - Lizzie, Jvill, Drums, Stark, Beaver, Leelou, AVM

Nolder (3) - Verbal, JC, Nyn

Leelou (2) - Barry, AJ

Drums (1) - Hess

And then it moves.

All the while Verb's vote is on Nolder. Can't recall if it was who he was trying to vote at the time. Maybe he can recall. But if you guys look at VCs since the beginning you'd see that Verbal's vote does pop around at times, imo when the thief lets go of his vote (unless he's moving it to where Verbal wants to? lunno). It's not something I researched thoroughly, just something I noticed occasionally when looking at VCs in RT.

Official Vote Count:

Gata (9) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM

Nolder (1) - SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (2) - AJ, DPR

JC (2) - Barry, Hess

JIF (1) - Verbal

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I also said her lynch has become informative, you skimming lunatic.  

I do skim day 1 but the timing was very different. My guess almost the entire game is town if cult so we’re just gonna lynch town regardless. It took me longer to get here than some but I get it

This thread is now as long as Nolders entire game, and 60% of the size of Verbals

And it's very likely a conversion gaming, meaning .. anything that is said today will be rendered unbelievable as soon as tomorrow. That's is of course anyone would want to wade through 1800 posts of day 1 nonsense to begin with.

There is 21 players. Lets just stop being weenies and lynch. Every life isn't precious, we can spare someone.

I'm not really going to engage until we see whats up tomorrow. You want to consider this whining instead of pragmatism, ok, feel free to lynch me, my role is not important!

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Eh, nothing there to sway me one way or the other. Some defense of GATA in that he read her self-vote as more emo than scummy which I don't agree with but not like its some outrageous take or anything. And the piggybacking argument someone brought up I don't see as alignment indicative, he did the same thing last game piggybacking off Barry to latch on to AJ.

Interesting. Just went back and read his posts from Red Dawn where he did kind of do what he's doing here. He did vote AJ after what Barry said (which was actually a good post from Barry in hindsight). But then JC did catch something and went with it, and he was right. This game I don't see that kind of play. 

Edit: And I'd like to say that JC may have voted AJ after Barry but he added his own casing and it took his vote to another level. 

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

And then it moves.

All the while Verb's vote is on Nolder. Can't recall if it was who he was trying to vote at the time. Maybe he can recall. But if you guys look at VCs since the beginning you'd see that Verbal's vote does pop around at times, imo when the thief lets go of his vote (unless he's moving it to where Verbal wants to? lunno). It's not something I researched thoroughly, just something I noticed occasionally when looking at VCs in RT.

@Pac was VC wrong on Nyn’s vote? 

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (1) - SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (2) - AJ, DPR

JC (2) - Barry, Hess

JIF (1) - Verbal

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Fwiw DPR is really the only other player that’s pinged. I see CTM as clearly not giving a **** and wanting to get to night...BUT without trying to create a narrative or agenda from it. 80 had taken the same stance But was trying to create logic and JiF was all over the place and then went all in that she’s scum. 

so anyway DPR jumping on CTM who out of the group seems far most believing atm Is his #1. 

not really a ping but curious. 

The Pirate is definitely slow playing so far. He’s one  I’m watching 

31 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Also feel better about JiF today.

He's still a dumbass, though.

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Don’t be like JiF. There’s context here based on two rl days of this stagnant train where nobody is moving anything and she’s just below having to reveal. It’s stupid. I don’t know what she is yes I have a town lean but there’s enough players who disagree to get a reveal and not create a wifom. She chose not to reveal, whatever, I’m so bored and wish this game was more interesting 

That's really harsh, and I think you should apologize to 80 about it, heh.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

And then it moves.

My issue is also that the mod(s) made a couple of early VC errors, and it made me wonder if the vote thief thing wasn't really as bad as it looked, but now I'm not sure if VCs are really accurate or not because Pac sucks.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CTM said:

This thread is now as long as Nolders entire game, and 60% of the size of Verbals

And it's very likely a conversion gaming, meaning .. anything that is said today will be rendered unbelievable as soon as tomorrow. That's is of course anyone would want to wade through 1800 posts of day 1 nonsense to begin with.

There is 21 players. Lets just stop being weenies and lynch. Every life isn't precious, we can spare someone.

I'm not really going to engage until we see whats up tomorrow. You want to consider this whining instead of pragmatism, ok, feel free to lynch me, my role is not important!

Yeah agree I guess 

Only thing to add to this, DPR said the opposite earlier in the game, that if conversion we’ll need to reread, Hence stop adding filler, which I found nonsensical. 

that said also perfect scum excuse by you even though I agree

which makes cult games suck

40 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't like that you seem to be fishing for the vote thief here considering it's usually a town-aligned role.

Read my post again. I'm not fishing. I'm saying I find it weird that Verb hasn't given it any kind of thought that I could tell. So like it or don't like it, I don't really care. I'm not gonna shy away from pointing out things that stick out to me.

Also while it could be a town role we don't know that for a fact. But assuming it was, the smartest use for it from a townie pov is to lay low and use it to secure a potential scum lynch or attempt to stop a potential mislynch. Not to dick around and reveal since the first second of D1 that the role exists. So I'm not that convinced this is a town role despite the rationale that was given about it.

As you were

47 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Lazy pig. 

I never take notes anyway, which probably explains a lot about some of my past failures.

I had the same thought but I’m less invested in that being the reason for clearing him. His range is pretty balanced which surprised me after reading him in Kingmaker. I think people underestimate his play and attest it to Nolder just being Nolder.

Hess telegraphed that switch pretty hard. I was waiting for that vote to come as soon as he started asking for reads last night 

I didn't say it was a reason to clear him. I said it gave me pause.

29 minutes ago, HessStation said:

And bad reasoning bc i telegraphed it on purpose for reasons stated. Was never looking to Lynch Gata today but w the train at a standstill for a long time and everyone pussyfooting was leaving too big a wifom not to at least see if she was willing to reveal. At least for me. Wanted to move the game along however it pretty much did nothing either way. 

She said earlier in the game she doesn't have a meaningful role.  Quit being a pu$$y.  

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

He's still a dumbass, though.

That's really harsh, and I think you should apologize to 80 about it, heh.

My issue is also that the mod(s) made a couple of early VC errors, and it made me wonder if the vote thief thing wasn't really as bad as it looked, but now I'm not sure if VCs are really accurate or not because Pac sucks.

CTM Pac ruins everything, when CTM isn't ruining it.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

You wanna be my Pippen this game?  I'll allow it just this once. 

lol, ha... 80 as Pippen. Never happens

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Yeah agree I guess 

Only thing to add to this, DPR said the opposite earlier in the game, that if conversion we’ll need to reread, Hence stop adding filler, which I found nonsensical. 

that said also perfect scum excuse by you even though I agree

which makes cult games suck

He did?  I missed that, as I would have jumped on him for it.....

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

*are

I appreciate you.

22 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Fwiw DPR is really the only other player that’s pinged. I see CTM as clearly not giving a **** and wanting to get to night...BUT without trying to create a narrative or agenda from it. 80 had taken the same stance But was trying to create logic and JiF was all over the place and then went all in that she’s scum. 

so anyway DPR jumping on CTM who out of the group seems far most believing atm Is his #1. 

not really a ping but curious. 

All over the place?  For like a half day phase I questioned my read on Gata because her poor logic isnt alignment indicative.  Then she did nothing but make it worse IMO during the Nolder situation.  When you started to add it all up, it's gross and I want it dead.  Feel god it's scum but if not, it's very informative and lets ******* gooooo already, my god.  51 ******* pages and no lynch.

Since when do you suddenly care so much about killing someone/being wrong?  You're overly cautious.  Who cares if we're wrong?  I legit dont think we will be but it's as good of lynch as any at this point and she's displayed anti-town behavior on numerous occasions. 

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (1) - SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (2) - AJ, DPR

JC (2) - Barry, Hess

JIF (1) - Verbal

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

My desire to have death & destruction occur and get to future phases is warring with my feeling that GATA is probably town.

Let's try this...

Unvote

Vote: JC

MOD NOTE:  DL is tomorrow night at 10.  Feel free to lynch any time between now and then but know that if it's done during the day there will be a wait for a scene.  Decker is doing a bang up job as co-mod but I won't ask him to write scenes unless I know I won't be by a computer for more than a couple hours.

This is in no way saying to lynch anyone today and has nothing to do with any vote leader(s).  Just stating the facts.

I will NOT however, make anyone wait an entire day for a scene like *cough nolder* some mods have in the past.

• Haha 2