Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll laugh so hard if GATA is a powerful scum role and her teammates have been desperately trying to protect her.

I would have played the game safe not out  like this come on lol 

Just now, DPR said:

Preserve town lives - especially in a conversion game. No self voting or voting for anyone you think is town “just to get info”.  We’ll lose if that goes on. 

Ok so I won’t vote myself 

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I completely don’t think it matters. Every town read goes to sh*t. Cult games suck. 

You wanna lose your sh*t and flake, that’s on you. But please don’t defy common sense.

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Interesting.  Barry, Hess, Verb - are all on my scum list but all are uselessly voting JC.   Cant all be scum.  Dont see that. So that's useful to us but bet your bottom dollar 1 of them is.

I've played many years with JC.  His posts was weird but just not something I'd ever think he'd do as scum.  Not saying he's not but just feels even more useless knowing that and looking at who voted him.

I challenge you to fence sit any harder than you currently are.  Go ahead, I'll wait.

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Hypocrite needs to die now.

Yeah, you might want to actually read the thread, lol.

Official Vote Count:

Gata (10) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM, AJ

Nolder (1) - SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - DPR

JC (3) - Barry, Hess, Verbal

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

We'll lose regardless because cult games f**king suck.  

80 ffs can we just play the game and stop bitching about a hypothetical setup that hasn’t even been confirmed 

• Upvote 3

lol.  Terrible.  

The people to go after are the ones who are staying quiet right now and/or sitting on the fence.  Cult wants this day to drag on.

Ironic, I just said JiF was doing that, heh.

lol.  Terrible.  

The people to go after are the ones who are staying quiet right now and/or sitting on the fence.  Cult wants this day to drag on.

For what there’s a dl 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Deadline isn't until tomorrow at 10 PM after Pac gets back from Red Lobster.

Again there’s a DL what’s the benefit of Not prolonging this and avoiding a mislynch especially if this is a so called cult game

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Not feeling the Verbal suspicion. This is the most active I think I’ve seen him be in a game (especially D1) in a while. I don’t think the vote thing means anything about his alignment until we find out more on who is doing it.

Already touched on Hess. I got the impression he was looking to bait his way into GATA’s wagon last night which pinged and him +1 other’s points comes across like pot stirring to me.

Drums. He’s more active this game than his first scum game but that’s not a hard problem to fix when it’s really just a matter of posting. He’s come across sharp but some of his stuff feels more like he’s trying to get “gotcha” moments. Hard to put in words but his casework doesn’t feel as investigative as it did in other games.

Defense of Verb noted.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

First result when typing "hiding robot gif" into Google images.  You lazy f**k.  

tumblr_mqttyvLZ801qfixw1o1_400.gif

FOS AVM

1 hour ago, CTM said:

This thread is now as long as Nolders entire game, and 60% of the size of Verbals

And it's very likely a conversion gaming, meaning .. anything that is said today will be rendered unbelievable as soon as tomorrow. That's is of course anyone would want to wade through 1800 posts of day 1 nonsense to begin with.

There is 21 players. Lets just stop being weenies and lynch. Every life isn't precious, we can spare someone.

I'm not really going to engage until we see whats up tomorrow. You want to consider this whining instead of pragmatism, ok, feel free to lynch me, my role is not important!

You just had to with the last 11 words, didn't you?

Agree with the first 3 sections...

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I’m not assuming the role is town aligned and either way whoever has it is stupid for showcasing it

It's gotten us distracted at least 3 or 4 times, no? Not stupid for scum.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That was glorious.  

15 hours ago, Pac said:

One time I tried to invite the lady friend into my world and have her play a game.

She obliged by posting about 10 total times 8 of which specifically blasted me then asked to be replaced.

What game was that?   I don't recall.

24 minutes ago, GATA said:

Again there’s a DL what’s the benefit of Not prolonging this and avoiding a mislynch especially if this is a so called cult game

Oh GFY.  You said all day long you wanted to die and that you lynch would prove informative.  You don't get to try to prolong things now.