Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Top 3 scum:  GATA, GATA, GATA

Willing to lynch:  GATA

Top Town reads:  Nolder, Nyn, JiF.  Also Leelou.

You make 0 sense you've been saying I was town all this time till now and now you're doubling down . I was willing to die once the train piled on because it was an easy way to catch scum. After the fact you've been contradicting yourself

Just now, GATA said:

You make 0 sense you've been saying I was town all this time till now and now you're doubling down . I was willing to die once the train piled on because it was an easy way to catch scum. After the fact you've been contradicting yourself

Don't care.  Die.  

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At some point we just need a dead body dude.  It's an informative lynch, we need this day to end, and we might be wrong and GATA might well be scum.  I see no downside to that.

I do, however, see a lot of downside to dragging this day out.  

It is likely that this kind of post volume will burn some people out, yes. One of the bigger concerns right now.

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll laugh so hard if GATA is a powerful scum role and her teammates have been desperately trying to protect her.

bleh..

But, I can't really recall many times where we've had someone stay at L-3/4 for SO long on D1 before. It's at the point I was starting to second guess...

39 minutes ago, GATA said:

Please don’t I’m just a reg townie 

But then I see this and I want to keep voting GATA..

35 minutes ago, DPR said:

Preserve town lives - especially in a conversion game. No self voting or voting for anyone you think is town “just to get info”.  We’ll lose if that goes on. 

+1

Conversion games are not the self-sacrifice for the greater good kind of games

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's a WIFOM.

ALL THE WIFOM ALL THE TIME

32 minutes ago, GATA said:

80 ffs can we just play the game and stop bitching about a hypothetical setup that hasn’t even been confirmed 

And then I have doubts again...

29 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm gong to cry while laughing when there is no cult in this game.

Mostly cry.

What does your BDSM POV film have to do with that?

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Eh, nothing there to sway me one way or the other. Some defense of GATA in that he read her self-vote as more emo than scummy which I don't agree with but not like its some outrageous take or anything. And the piggybacking argument someone brought up I don't see as alignment indicative, he did the same thing last game piggybacking off Barry to latch on to AJ.

Good take away.  The purpose of this game is to connect dots between townies.  IMO "piggybacking" validates what another townie is seeing.  Scum can use piggybacking to mislynch but ultimately their voting record (or lack thereof) highlights their true intentions.  The only people who truly knows town pre-flip, is scum.  

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Okay, as I have said before--- we lynched scum day one and I had a team of masons that I could ignore and focus on everyone else. I'd love to be that good all of the time but at this point I feel it is a poor read on me. I'm literally doing my best over here and it is the main reason I wanted to take a break last game. I wasted so much time in Kingmaker reading and re-reading and it was useless-- cause I gave thoughts and I heard the same thing "Oh you're not as thorough". Funny no one said that when I was scum last game.  

And yeah, I am calling out contradictions--- all on vet players that have been playing a looooong time. This is my fourth game as town and it is D1. Half of the people are avoiding posting so it's either I ask questions or I just go do something else with my time.

^^^town^^^

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Hi penis breathe,

so why aren’t you attacking DPR now that he’s confirmed his thoughts on cult mechanics?

Why would I attack him when I see what he's trying to say?  Whether I agree or not is not relevant - I get his POV and that's ok.

What are you trying to do here?

@GATA - my top scum are JC & 80

It seems there is a lack of consensus about the potential of this being a conversion game. Some say we should hurry up and lynch because it's good for cults to have longer days w/more posts, others say we need to be more careful about lynching town in a conversion game. I can see merit in both arguments. Those ideas don't need to be mutually exclusive but at this point they seem to be. 

If it's true that we need to be more careful than usual about mislynches then I want to throw a FoS at the players who are suggesting that we need to lynch GATA even if we think she's town. 80, JiF, Stark (did I miss anyone?)

If it's not true then why are we allowing DPR to push that narrative unchallenged? What he is saying makes sense to me but I will yield to veteran players on that one.

80 seems more scummy to me the more he posts.

unvote

vote 80

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@GATA - my top scum are JC & 80

It seems there is a lack of consensus about the potential of this being a conversion game. Some say we should hurry up and lynch because it's good for cults to have longer days w/more posts, others say we need to be more careful about lynching town in a conversion game. I can see merit in both arguments. Those ideas don't need to be mutually exclusive but at this point they seem to be. 

If it's true that we need to be more careful than usual about mislynches then I want to throw a FoS at the players who are suggesting that we need to lynch GATA even if we think she's town. 80, JiF, Stark (did I miss anyone?)

If it's not true then why are we allowing DPR to push that narrative unchallenged? What he is saying makes sense to me but I will yield to veteran players on that one.

80 seems more scummy to me the more he posts.

unvote

vote 80

i never said lynch her if we think she's town. I am voting her because i think she's playing scummy.

your trying to spin what I told you. 

Official Vote Count:

Gata (10) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM, AJ

Nolder (1) - SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Barry

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - DPR

JC (2) -  Hess, Verbal

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

At this point I really just don't see us getting 12 votes on a different wagon. It seems like several players have already checked out (Lizzie, SMC) so their votes are probably frozen where they are. Multiple people have all doubled down wanting to lynch GATA and there doesn't seem to be any consensus on someone else.

I'd entertain a Hess wagon at this point but I doubt it gets above a few votes. I'm not interested in any of the other current wagons.

• Upvote 1