Nolder (1) - SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Barry

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - DPR

JC (2) -  Hess, Verbal

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

Such good consolidation here.  We're sure to find the Cult Leader y'all.  Let's run this till 10 PM tomorrow then watch it go random because half the game isn't playing.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Such good consolidation here.  We're sure to find the Cult Leader y'all.  Let's run this till 10 PM tomorrow then watch it go random.  Great plan.  

^scum js 

23 minutes ago, A.J. said:

At this point I really just don't see us getting 12 votes on a different wagon. It seems like several players have already checked out (Lizzie, SMC) so their votes are probably frozen where they are. Multiple people have all doubled down wanting to lynch GATA and there doesn't seem to be any consensus on someone else.

I'd entertain a Hess wagon at this point but I doubt it gets above a few votes. I'm not interested in any of the other current wagons.

I caught your scum sister in like two posts, my memes are on point and I haven’t shat illogical nonsense all over the thread. I’m playing the game of my career. Don’t confuse it for checking out just so I’ll switch a vote and save your godfather 

edit;

apparently I’m paying better attention than you are  

did you not see SMC post about his RL issues.

So him and I constituted “several” and he’s legit moonlighting here at Best.

Great post. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Lizard King said:

I caught your scum sister in like two posts, my memes are on point and I haven’t shat illogical nonsense all over the thread. I’m playing the game of my career. Don’t confuse it for checking out just so I’ll switch a vote and save your godfather 

Wait.  You're playing?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Lizard King said:

Why would I be godfather is there a GF in this game ? 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

source.gif

thanks for playing

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm voting Gata while giving other reads, you twat.  That's not fence sitting.  

A great scum hunter knows to analyze their reads.  3 of my 4 scum reads voting the same player?  Probably not a likely scenario.  Which 3?  Not sure yet, doesnt matter since I'm voting Gata.  Again not fence sitting, you're a twat. 

You see Verb, my sh*t is air tight.  I'm the greatest ever to do it and it's frustrating that the lot of you are terrible.  So I like to discuss all my thoughts to show you how a real G operates and hopefully the game level around here improves by osmosis.  Twat.

Never stop being you.  You're still a dumbass, though.

16 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

:shock:

This needs to die and die quickly in a fire.

Nobody is listening to you because you're not actually saying anything.  Stop hiding like a coward and make a real case, or stfu.  :-)

Fyi when scenes happen assume other than the obvious flavor that it means something.  Including random day scenes which may shed a light on what's going on behind the scenes.

Ask if it comes up and if it's something I can answer I will.

And if an action happens in a scene it will be obvious.  No action has occurred as of yet.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Nobody is listening to you because you're not actually saying anything.  Stop hiding like a coward and make a real case, or stfu.  :-)

Real case:  You've done zero.  Already pointed this out.  Only whiny ass bitching about losing your vote and possibility of a conversion.  The only idea you have as to a case is OMGUS.  Really?  Is this all you got?  

Just now, JiF said:

This game is like being behind the most indecisive person in the world at a BBQ joint where you order at the counter and the line liks like 20 minutes long.  Then when that person gets to the counter, they're still undecided so they asked the pimple faced teenage what they suggest who naturally answers "I'm a vegan and only eat the sides but they're all really good but people like the brisket".  And then after 2 minutes of silence the dipsh*t orders the most basic thing on the menu, like a pulled pork sandwhich or somesh*t but then we he gets his food and sees the brisket come out before his, he's like, you know what, I've changed my mind, I'll take the brisket.

Just wait for it