Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Such good consolidation here.  We're sure to find the Cult Leader y'all.  Let's run this till 10 PM tomorrow then watch it go random because half the game isn't playing.  

How many times can you say cult or conversion in a day? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Official Vote Count:

Gata (11) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM, AJ, SMC

80 (2) - Drums, Barry

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (2) - JC, Nyn

CTM (1) - DPR

JC (2) -  Hess, Verbal

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I like Lee, Drums and Jvill so far. They've had solid posts imo. JiF is nullish on the brink of townie (liked his recent posts).

I've got you and Nol as most likely V/V but that's solely based on your clash and the reactions following that and less so on actual contribution to finding scum. So putting a pin on that.

Feeling iffy about Verbal, 80 and halfsies on Barry.

Would be fine offing any of the inactives, especially the ones using conversion talk to float.

The rest are pretty null.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Information Provided by Gata
Gata is as diligent as possible in compiling and updating the information on its mafia affiliation. However, Gata does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information provided on its mafia affiliation. Equally, Gata does not guarantee that this information is up to date. For questions concerning our products, their specifications and their utilization please refer to the instruction manual and/or a qualified expert of Gata.

email to: @CTM content and bot creator

now my eyes hurt.... ?

53 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Real case:  You've done zero.  Already pointed this out.  Only whiny ass bitching about losing your vote and possibility of a conversion.  The only idea you have as to a case is OMGUS.  Really?  Is this all you got?  

I've done more than you, which is sad.  And me mentioning I don't have control of my vote (completely, at least) and saying "blah" is hardly bitching - but by all means, keep pouring it on and maybe somebody will think you're doing something.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Fyi when scenes happen assume other than the obvious flavor that it means something.  Including random day scenes which may shed a light on what's going on behind the scenes.

Ask if it comes up and if it's something I can answer I will.

And if an action happens in a scene it will be obvious.  No action has occurred as of yet.

Mod confirmation that scenes contain info - which we already suspected, but it’s worth noting the confirmation. 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Scum = Verbal, Verb and the eunuch.  (could also lynch anyone suggesting conversions).

Town = Drums, Nyn and 80.

80 has mentioned cults about 400 times so far, but you could also lynch anyone suggesting conversions.

And 80 is town for you.

Can't make this up, folks.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1