Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck, town! Thank you all for the distraction.  I thoroughly enjoyed killing Nolder, Hess and CTM (and hammering Lizzie). I didn't want to mention it, but yesterday and today I've playe

You guys think we're worthy of a Netflix special?  Being quarantined, I've literally browsed their entire library.  They've got every type of documentary/docu series about anything you could ever imag

Wrong one.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

The sun is finally poking out and we’re making shrimp tacos for dinner 

I think I’m gonna get into the Mescal tonight...

We're doing shredded beef tacos tonight.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Official Vote Count:

Hess (1) - Hess

80 (1) - 80

AVM (1) - AVM

JiF (2) - Nolder, Jville

Nolder (3) - Gata, Drums, Boozer

Verbal (4) - Leelou, 80, Nyn, Verbal

LK (1) - Barry

Barry (1) - DPR

Beaver (1) - Stark

CTM (1) - AJ

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@AVM @HessStation @Leelou are you 3 town and willing to Coalition of Chaos this b*tch?  I might get motivated/aroused to play for real if so, despite Pac's best efforts to sabotage his own game.

LFG

Also if Hess is scum but never checks his PM, does it count?

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's true until the neighbor kid sneaks in and drowns in your pool.  Then you have to hide the body and move to Eastern North Carolina.

"Assault."

6 hours ago, Leelou said:

CHAOS

Hee hee...ha ha..ho ho...

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

If that were the case you'd be voting him too :P 

Vote JC

Hai pumpkin!

Too predictable. Have to keep myself on my toes, after all

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DPR said:

Switching up the soundtrack 

The f%^*in' Pirate....been too long. May have to keep voting myself with all these people I want to keep around

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

ahem

*slides in not so smoothly*

uhh...wanna blow stuff up?

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Hey girl.  Glad you made it.

I will literally fight you

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Vote me 

Vote yourself, then I'll consider it

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Beaver said:

Unbelievably Unsatisfactory.

- an AVM story

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

Is it a bourbon or beer night?

Always bourbon on Saturdays! Had Elijah Craig Barrel Proof (b519) and Buffalo Trace by the fire this evening...did some s'mores with the Mrs.

Putting up some shelving above my bar tomorrow, will have to share a pic for the whiskey folks here

4 hours ago, Stark said:

Yeah. See below

Beaver don’t listen to Barry and Barry try not to blow this game up too. Please. 

Bourbon. 
I got bored so I did a “Larceny” marinade for steaks. About to grill these bad boys. 
drinking some Woodford Double Oaked right now. 

Oh man that sounds fantastic! I've never tried a bourbon marinaded steak.

Love the double oaked...had a pour of woodford three grain last night, they churn out great stuff

• Upvote 2
16 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

where do you live - arizona or something?

The greatest city on earth, Jacksonville, FL. 

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Way to destroy the value of your home with a pool.  Smart.

Huh?  It doesnt destroy your property value and if I follow through with my plans to enclose part of that partio, it increases it because I can count that space as sq. footage.  Now, you're right that pools are generally a cost you dont recoup during resale but with a corner lot like I have, 3 blocks from the ocean, a newly remodeled house with a master suite addition and now a beautiful oasis in the backyard/envy of the neighborhood, my house will go in minutes after it hits the market and I guarantee you in my situation with location I have, I'll be able to list over the price I paid + all the improvements I've done.  But I aint planning on moving anytime, so I'm not worried either way.

GFY

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Nolder said:

Been wanting to make ribs for a few weeks now but we've had 40 days and 40 nights of rain here lol.

Arent you in So Cal?  That's not normal is it?

I typically slow cook them in my Green Egg for 6 hours after marinating them all night. My wife wanted to do the oven for 2 hours then a quick grill trick and they were good, but not fall off the bone deliciousness that slow cooking them does.  That said, I also did my famous chicken wings and those things are just unreal good.  Makes the panties wet and the dicks hard instantly. 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Nolder said:

Your dog looks happy Jif. You should spend more time with her.

Vote Jif

This is so insulting it hurts, First off, my dogs are my children.  Secondly, I've been stuck in a house for 3 weeks straight and have only left to play golf since this quarantine.  My dogs arent going to know what to do when we return to normalcy and they see dad a few hours a day.  Right now?  They're getting 24/7 attention basically.

GFY

Vote Nolder

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Arent you in So Cal?  That's not normal is it?

It actually rained pretty regularly when I was a kid. You know the whole April showers thing? That was definitely a thing here. I remember the streets would be like somewhat flooded. Then that drought hit for like a good 10 years (might not have been 10 consecutively but more or less). That probably started when I was like idk 17 or something so most of my adult life was hell on earth with no reprieve. Felt like I was living in Arizona basically. Everyone used to have green lawns and beautiful green trees it was like some stupid movie about the suburbs or something and then they all died and turned brown. I remember basically 75% of the trees died on the main street off our block.

Then a couple years ago the drought finally broke and in 1 year we got like this torrential downpour on the entire state and the reservoirs were all filled beyond capacity and had to dump water into the rivers and into the ocean. I remember the uhhh Orovill? Reservoir like started collapsing or something it was a pretty big deal but I don't think it fully broke IIRC. So then not only were the reservoirs full but the Sierra snowpack (which is much more important) was like 175% the average or whatever. I remember because even our foothills here had snow all over it was very pretty and had been many years since it had happened. Probably around when I was 15 or something because I remember around that time we had a cold snap that killed a lot of oranges on the trees. ANYWAY so yeah basically all at once the entire state was pulled out of a drought.

Since then weather has been kind of weird. We're having weird fluctuations like freezing rain one day then the next day is like 90 degrees and then a week of cold wind and then morning fog with overcast the next few days and then a heat wave again. Just...idk it's not like it used to be but it's not a super heat drought either so idk.

Bottom line is yes it used to be normal to have rain this time of year but not this much rain. The weather has really been weird here since I was a teenager.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I typically slow cook them in my Green Egg for 6 hours after marinating them all night.

Huh. The few times I have made ribs in the past (only 4 or 5 times and twice I burned them beyond being edible) I have used either a dry rub and BBQ sauce or just BBQ sauce. Never done marinated ribs before.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

My wife wanted to do the oven for 2 hours then a quick grill trick and they were good, but not fall off the bone deliciousness that slow cooking them does.  That said, I also did my famous chicken wings and those things are just unreal good.  Makes the panties wet and the dicks hard instantly. 

Heh. I'm not much of a chicken wing guy but I'll take your word for it.

I wish you could try my uncles ribs. He smokes them and goes to competitions. He's won a bunch of trophies and he's really good at it. I think he used to do it with a partner or whatever but the other guy was kind of older and dropped out a couple years ago due to health reasons. He does other meats too (I think his briskest is supposed to be like his specialty or whatever) but I love the ribs too much to care.

When I'm lucky enough that he makes them for us (usually for christmas family gatherings) he'll get there at like 4am or something stupid like that and cook them all freaking day. I think because my cousins are all adults now we're not going to all get together like we used to anymore and it makes me kind of sad. I like seeing my family but it also means I don't have an excuse to get those ribs lol.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is so insulting it hurts, First off, my dogs are my children.  Secondly, I've been stuck in a house for 3 weeks straight and have only left to play golf since this quarantine.  My dogs arent going to know what to do when we return to normalcy and they see dad a few hours a day.  Right now?  They're getting 24/7 attention basically.

GFY

Vote Nolder

You're right. That wasn't well thought out and insensitive. I was just thinking about your dogs wellbeing but I said something stupid. I'm sorry. 

Unvote

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

Probably names all his team in a single post 

Well, I technically wasnt part of the team yet and I dont have a team to name but you can bet your bottom dollar, I'll have this game figured out before the 1st lynch. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1