Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

When is Ape getting back from banana land anyways?

Haven't been able to use my favorite "is the ape dead yet?" catchphrase. It's been harsh on my mellow.

Ape has rebranded himself as Dandie. Part of the anti racism program he had to go through. Kinder, softer, gentler, loves all his fellow primates equally.

And Dandie has returned but trying hard to avoid old toxic patterns. Give him time.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Ape has rebranded himself as Dandie. Part of the anti racism program he had to go through. Kinder, softer, gentler, loves all his fellow primates equally.

And Dandie has returned but trying hard to avoid old toxic patterns. Give him time.

you sound soulful. Got you down too, uh?

25 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Your commentary made me think of this movie.  If you haven't seen it, it's on my highly recommend list and I don't recommend many other documentaries.

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/15402597/p15...

I was left in a hand basket to float down the river by my real mother who was on the run from the magistrate. The loving people who found me while they were washing their weekly garments took me in and raised me as if I was one of their own. ❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Yeah that's Mynd >.>

But his setups were really out there. So it made for a special experience playing in his games... or with him, really.

The roles and powers were really cool. I got recruited by Venom and became a sort of weird 3rd party with my host (Dawn Flower lmao) but could still post in the scum QT. But just how he ran the game made it not enjoyable. Town players were straight up copy pasta their role PMs in the game thread in masse. Ruined the game for me.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I LOL!!!  Dandie Andy?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Dude was bat-sh*t crazy.  It was him or the other lunatic, can't remember who...Turin Thumbalina??? but they lost their sh*t when I policy lynched Darthe near end game.

Turin lol. Him and Ithi gave me fits for the longest time. They’re married now I’m pretty sure

Anyway... good times. RIP DMafia

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I was left in a hand basket to float down the river by my real mother who was on the run from the magistrate. The loving people who found me while they were washing their weekly garments took me in and raised me as if I was one of their own. ❤️

Is that red heart your attempt to signal @Verbal?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Dude was bat-sh*t crazy.  It was him or the other lunatic, can't remember who...Turin Thumbalina??? but they lost their sh*t when I policy lynched Darthe near end game.

Yeah Turin was a huge turd. I don't have him on fb either. pfft

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

The roles and powers were really cool. I actually got recruited by Venom and became a sort of weird 3rd party with my host (Dawn Flower lmao) but could still post in the scum QT. But just how he ran the game made it not enjoyable. Town players were straight up copy pasta their role PMs in the game thread in masse. Ruined the game for me.

Help with my memory.  Didn't that game end without a winner?  Everybody just quit posting?

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

I too was all in on Gata. Town robot all the way. Now to figure who on the lynch train was driving. 

Sup. Parked my ass there for what felt like 17 days.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I...

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not.

23 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Dude I gave the flavor a lot of leeway but if this really is a cult game **** you. That sh*t needs to be acknowledged up front during sign ups imo.

The source material is about a VAMPIRE hunter. Reasonable to expect that there would be conversions.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Help with my memory.  Didn't that game end without a winner?  Everybody just quit posting?

I couldn’t tell you. It’s possible but I don’t remember and I’ve mentally blocked that entire experience lol. I checked out after I got lynched 

• Haha 3

Nolder if you think about it conversion is like pokemon evolving. It's natural. You might experience some changes, maybe a hair growth sprouts in unusual places, pointier teeth, cravings, your voice might get all thick and sexy like Vin Diesel's and....

what was I talking about? LOL

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Is that red heart your attempt to signal @Verbal?

No, for my stepparents who perished when I was 13, as the kingdom was looking for my whereabouts due to my real mother’s crimes, they burned our village to the ground. I was able to escape through the tunnels and spent the rest of my teenage years living on the rooftops of the city. 

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I've only said this to a couple people and never openly but **** it I'll say it now.

I am like 85% sure they cheated when they were in games together. I never got the impression when it was just one or the other but when they were both in a game it always felt like they were too good. Like in a suspicious way. Can never prove it of course.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Nolder if you think about it conversion is like pokemon evolving. It's natural. You might experience some changes, maybe a hair growth sprouts in unusual places, pointier teeth, cravings, your voice might get all thick and sexy like Vin Diesel's and....

what was I talking about? LOL

?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I've only said this to a couple people and never openly but **** it I'll say it now.

I am like 85% sure they cheated when they were in games together. I never got the impression when it was just one or the other but when they were both in a game it always felt like they were too good. Like in a suspicious way. Can never prove it of course.

wouldn't surprise me in the least. 

• Upvote 3