Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Before my time :) 

Yeah, Lost Boys was way back and a great game by Pac.  It was a conversion game and DPR, Ape, JC, and myself were all converted and won the game at the end.  We trapped CTM and he was the lost townie lynch.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Wow!  20111.  Seems like yesterday.  LOL.  teh Mafia goodness.

I had forgotten, but saw it on the look back an underrated moment in JN Mafia history and shows the perils for mods in doing conversion games.

I was converted during the day and didn't check my PMs which notified me that I had been converted.  As such, still thinking I was town, I lobbied hard to lynch one of the scum (vampire team) and direct the vig to stake another scum. Pac freaked out and paused the game and told everyone to check their PMs. I checked mine, saw I was converted and changed my tactic, which eventually helped the scum win the game.

I nearly screwed up the whole game because I hadn't read my PM. LOL.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, SMC said:

I had forgotten, but saw it on the look back an underrated moment in JN Mafia history and shows the perils for mods in doing conversion games.

I was converted during the day and didn't check my PMs which notified me that I had been converted.  As such, still thinking I was town, I lobbied hard to lynch one of the scum (vampire team) and direct the vig to stake another scum. Pac freaked out and paused the game and told everyone to check their PMs. I checked mine, saw I was converted and changed my tactic, which eventually helped the scum win the game.

I nearly screwed up the whole game because I hadn't read my PM. LOL.

Woah you can be converted during the day? Wtf

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Woah you can be converted during the day? Wtf

Could. Different game

Pac said the scenes would give clues. There was nothing during the Day to indicate a conversion and apparently N1 failed 

• Upvote 1