Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ok, hold on a second and let me get caught up, I've already posted Bowie so now what am I required to do?

I'm Batman, my favorite role, scum is so ****ed this game.

We good?  Am I missing anything?   Cock shot? 

You need to follow the requirement list stage by stage. And by the specified order. Otherwise you're basically outed scum.

Kappish?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It actually rained pretty regularly when I was a kid. You know the whole April showers thing? That was definitely a thing here. I remember the streets would be like somewhat flooded. Then that drought hit for like a good 10 years (might not have been 10 consecutively but more or less). That probably started when I was like idk 17 or something so most of my adult life was hell on earth with no reprieve. Felt like I was living in Arizona basically. Everyone used to have green lawns and beautiful green trees it was like some stupid movie about the suburbs or something and then they all died and turned brown. I remember basically 75% of the trees died on the main street off our block.

Then a couple years ago the drought finally broke and in 1 year we got like this torrential downpour on the entire state and the reservoirs were all filled beyond capacity and had to dump water into the rivers and into the ocean. I remember the uhhh Orovill? Reservoir like started collapsing or something it was a pretty big deal but I don't think it fully broke IIRC. So then not only were the reservoirs full but the Sierra snowpack (which is much more important) was like 175% the average or whatever. I remember because even our foothills here had snow all over it was very pretty and had been many years since it had happened. Probably around when I was 15 or something because I remember around that time we had a cold snap that killed a lot of oranges on the trees. ANYWAY so yeah basically all at once the entire state was pulled out of a drought.

Since then weather has been kind of weird. We're having weird fluctuations like freezing rain one day then the next day is like 90 degrees and then a week of cold wind and then morning fog with overcast the next few days and then a heat wave again. Just...idk it's not like it used to be but it's not a super heat drought either so idk.

Bottom line is yes it used to be normal to have rain this time of year but not this much rain. The weather has really been weird here since I was a teenager.

Huh. The few times I have made ribs in the past (only 4 or 5 times and twice I burned them beyond being edible) I have used either a dry rub and BBQ sauce or just BBQ sauce. Never done marinated ribs before.

Heh. I'm not much of a chicken wing guy but I'll take your word for it.

I wish you could try my uncles ribs. He smokes them and goes to competitions. He's won a bunch of trophies and he's really good at it. I think he used to do it with a partner or whatever but the other guy was kind of older and dropped out a couple years ago due to health reasons. He does other meats too (I think his briskest is supposed to be like his specialty or whatever) but I love the ribs too much to care.

When I'm lucky enough that he makes them for us (usually for christmas family gatherings) he'll get there at like 4am or something stupid like that and cook them all freaking day. I think because my cousins are all adults now we're not going to all get together like we used to anymore and it makes me kind of sad. I like seeing my family but it also means I don't have an excuse to get those ribs lol.

You're right. That wasn't well thought out and insensitive. I was just thinking about your dogs wellbeing but I said something stupid. I'm sorry. 

Unvote

Just no

• Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It actually rained pretty regularly when I was a kid. You know the whole April showers thing? That was definitely a thing here. I remember the streets would be like somewhat flooded. Then that drought hit for like a good 10 years (might not have been 10 consecutively but more or less). That probably started when I was like idk 17 or something so most of my adult life was hell on earth with no reprieve. Felt like I was living in Arizona basically. Everyone used to have green lawns and beautiful green trees it was like some stupid movie about the suburbs or something and then they all died and turned brown. I remember basically 75% of the trees died on the main street off our block.

Then a couple years ago the drought finally broke and in 1 year we got like this torrential downpour on the entire state and the reservoirs were all filled beyond capacity and had to dump water into the rivers and into the ocean. I remember the uhhh Orovill? Reservoir like started collapsing or something it was a pretty big deal but I don't think it fully broke IIRC. So then not only were the reservoirs full but the Sierra snowpack (which is much more important) was like 175% the average or whatever. I remember because even our foothills here had snow all over it was very pretty and had been many years since it had happened. Probably around when I was 15 or something because I remember around that time we had a cold snap that killed a lot of oranges on the trees. ANYWAY so yeah basically all at once the entire state was pulled out of a drought.

Since then weather has been kind of weird. We're having weird fluctuations like freezing rain one day then the next day is like 90 degrees and then a week of cold wind and then morning fog with overcast the next few days and then a heat wave again. Just...idk it's not like it used to be but it's not a super heat drought either so idk.

Bottom line is yes it used to be normal to have rain this time of year but not this much rain. The weather has really been weird here since I was a teenager.

Huh. The few times I have made ribs in the past (only 4 or 5 times and twice I burned them beyond being edible) I have used either a dry rub and BBQ sauce or just BBQ sauce. Never done marinated ribs before.

Heh. I'm not much of a chicken wing guy but I'll take your word for it.

I wish you could try my uncles ribs. He smokes them and goes to competitions. He's won a bunch of trophies and he's really good at it. I think he used to do it with a partner or whatever but the other guy was kind of older and dropped out a couple years ago due to health reasons. He does other meats too (I think his briskest is supposed to be like his specialty or whatever) but I love the ribs too much to care.

When I'm lucky enough that he makes them for us (usually for christmas family gatherings) he'll get there at like 4am or something stupid like that and cook them all freaking day. I think because my cousins are all adults now we're not going to all get together like we used to anymore and it makes me kind of sad. I like seeing my family but it also means I don't have an excuse to get those ribs lol.

You're right. That wasn't well thought out and insensitive. I was just thinking about your dogs wellbeing but I said something stupid. I'm sorry. 

Unvote

I love you

Unvote

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Jesus spoke to him

That's bull sh*t.  JC knows how protective I am of my MT better than anyone! 

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You need to follow the requirement list stage by stage. And by the specified order. Otherwise you're basically outed scum.

Kappish?

I legit cant even memorize birthdays of my family members, there is no way I'm capable of this. 

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I initially learned of Brave through the crypto community. You can earn crypto using it by viewing ads.

https://brave.com/brave-rewards/

I'm too dumb for crypto.

its funny because I knew about bitcoin when like $1 was worth a bajillion bitcoins but I thought it was a silly novelty thing. Man did I feel dumb when a bitcoin hit like $30k or whatever the **** it was before it crashed.

6 hours ago, JiF said:

The greatest city on earth, Jacksonville, FL. 

Huh?  It doesnt destroy your property value and if I follow through with my plans to enclose part of that partio, it increases it because I can count that space as sq. footage.  Now, you're right that pools are generally a cost you dont recoup during resale but with a corner lot like I have, 3 blocks from the ocean, a newly remodeled house with a master suite addition and now a beautiful oasis in the backyard/envy of the neighborhood, my house will go in minutes after it hits the market and I guarantee you in my situation with location I have, I'll be able to list over the price I paid + all the improvements I've done.  But I aint planning on moving anytime, so I'm not worried either way.

GFY

Plus enjoying that shit. Life’s too short not to enjoy your shit. Enjoy it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Good morning, Happy Easter ?? 

Is anyone else getting a terrible storm tomorrow? 

Isn’t every morning? 

Morning and Happy Easter Leelou.

Here I think they said today for a storm. Not sure. Guess it change to tomorrow here as well. 

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Hess, Beaver

80 (1) - 80

AVM (1) - AVM

JiF (1) - Nolder

Nolder (3) - Gata, Drums, Boozer

Verbal (4) - Leelou, 80, Nyn, Verbal

LK (1) - Barry

Barry (1) - DPR

Beaver (1) - Stark

CTM (1) - AJ

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Strange night last night.  Maybe too many beers but my came across an old movie "Screeched: Saved by the Smell".  I have to say that Screech is one handsome dude.  You might remember him from the 90s sitcom Saved by the Bell.  I loved that show and Dustin Diamond's character Screech.  Watching him unleash the beast in that threesome was a sight to behold.  Millions of men would kill for the ability to make women swoon the way Dustin Diamond did on-screen. This actor had the kind of charisma that couldn’t be manufactured.  Just watching Screech hitting on the ladies brought tears to my eyes.  IMHO this guy deserved superstardom similar to Paris Hilton.  Screech's swashcockling deserves more than just a people's choice award and would definitely make Miley Cyrus compliment his dick game.  I don't know how the girls got their mouth around it.  On-screen, he wooed woman with his manly good looks and suave style. Look up the the word "swag" and Screech's picture is there.   The best thing about Screech was his effortless style. He used very little in order to create a look — his presence on- and off-screen was the wow factor. I also admired that Screech wasn’t complicated or overly thought out. Many actors would have over played their hand.  Although I had some idea what to expect from Screech:  Saved by the Smell, nothing could fully prepare me for the entire feature. This is a good thing, as it’s an amazing feature. It’s extremely original and creative, while keeping the sex very hot and fast paced. The camera work is a little reminiscent of the Dark Brothers, and adds to the mood very well. There isn’t any plot to the feature, but with sex like this, who needs it?