Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

21 minutes ago, Pac said:

How many more?  How many more will we need master?

Not many...  not many at all.

Hopefully this means there wont be that many conversions.

SMC, Lizzy, Crusher, Jville, Stark are the 5 lowest post counts in the game.  We should get competing train going vs. Lizzy with one of these ****ers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

Hopefully this means there wont be that many conversions.

SMC, Lizzy, Crusher, Jville, Stark are the 5 lowest post counts in the game.  We should get competing train going vs. Lizzy with one of these ****ers. 

Crusher isn’t playing.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

I have 80 and JC as my top scum. Jvill is a possible third for me-- he said he wouldn't have the energy to play as scum again and also basing it on his meta as scum. Lizzie is in red for me due to very few posts and camping on his vote. I could have read him wrong but he seemed a bit defensive about staying put on Gata.

Okay so I copied the following from a Google Doc so if the formatting is weird that's why. 

Notes on JC:

• Posted a lot, hasn’t voted.
  • Then took what Nolder said about me and voted me
  • Then took what I said about Nolder and voted him
  • Finally makes somewhat of a real read on Verbal in post 1183
  • Prediction: JC hammers Gata -- CORRECT
  • Voted (hammered) Gata D1

Notes on 80:

• He feeds the flames of Nolder and my stupid debate in post 772
  • In post 813, says he likes the case from Nolder on me and wants to have a competing train with Gata yet as Gata points out, I had JC and 80 on me and Nolder had 4 votes (Gata had 7). He responds to Gata with a gif
  • Calls out AJ for “needing to play more” when he’s been participating and is in PST in post 1122 yet views the forum anonymously so you can’t see the last time he’s visited or if he’s viewing the thread. Next post, Hess says AJ contributes and is doing well. 
  • Seems to be supporting JC for some odd reason but also says he can’t read him in post 819

What’s my scum meta you’re referring to?

3 hours ago, AVM said:

What are your thoughts?

Here are mine:

Pac is clearly doing scenes for every attempt to remove a player/change a players faction -- so if someone was shot at last night and protected, we'd know. Seems likely that yes...80 was right it's cult vs. town...vs. Blade? Possible Blade is an SK type, I think it was JiF that mentioned this above? I remember in the intro notes or the sign-up thread Pac mentioned not to reveal characters and even if you did it would be detrimental to those who had watched the movie...

I was imagining GATA's "prize" was a BPV - or equivalent - if Blade is the equivalent of an SK here (coloring hints that, too)...that sort of fits.

That would also explain why Nol was a good target...for an SK.

I wonder if the vamps have multiple powers and they have to trade them off for conversion attempts? Just wondering if it's the ying to the yang of Gata and maybe others being able to "earn" something. Regardless, I do think we should poke at the folks laying low.

vote Lizzie

I'd be fine with jville/drums/folks in that range too...and after all the wailing from CTM/DPR yesterday about information won't mean anything now that it does...I would want to see a big pick up or throw them to the fire.

Why lump Drums in with me/Lizzie? He’s been pretty active I think

• Upvote 2

On 4/13/2020 at 10:57 AM, JiF said:

fwiw - the copy and paste thing was just a call out, not a reason for being scum.  I like my vote on Gata because she clearly floated some illogical nonsense out there that seemed like it was an intentional distraction, her refusal to answer my question and now, town directing a potential power that we dont even know if it's in the game (remember when she didnt want to play mod) to clear her on D1 while she's also been asking to be lynched.

This whole case on GATA always felt like BS to me. Why was it ever such a big deal that she asked if a player had been muted? You called it "an intentional distraction" but there wasn't much of anything going on at the time and it was never a big deal until you made it one. It seemed like a reasonable question to ask. 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:18 PM, JiF said:

80's fluidity on the Gata train was kind of weirdy too.  He was giving the bot the same cross eyed looked I was giving it but he unvoted because of a weak reason, something like Lizzy was voting her, rather than actually questioning his real read.

FoS 80

On 4/13/2020 at 1:19 PM, JiF said:

But a D1 80 lynch is so boring and cliche. 

But not really - let's stay away from him.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:28 PM, JiF said:

I love everything about you this game

Vote Gata

Strange love affair with Nolder who ends up getting smoked.

On 4/14/2020 at 10:08 AM, JiF said:

ewww weird defense.

I like 80 today.  While I didnt love the fluidity of his voting on the early Gata train was concerning but we were seeing the game similarly.  I believe his switch was jokey and I like his play today. 

Yours is gross.

more defense of 80

On 4/14/2020 at 1:38 PM, JiF said:

I will quit mid game and out the entire cult team.

80 brings up cult game for the 800th time and JiF puts a stake in the ground announcing his distaste.

On 4/14/2020 at 1:51 PM, JiF said:

What is extra sexy about this is that you explained your play style maybe this thread or the sign up thread as being the ultimate skimmer, band wagon hopper, give me cliff notes type of player.  lol  So hawt you are

More Nolder love posted for no reason. Distancing?

On 4/14/2020 at 4:19 PM, JiF said:

The refusal to lynch Gata is dumb and everyone saying we shouldnt lynch her is stupid. 

Really getting antsy to get a lynch with a deadline over 24 hours away.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:26 PM, JiF said:

lazy boring, ping.

Someone votes 80, JiF doesn't like it. Another defense of 80.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:33 PM, JiF said:

So, as I was saying, the bot, lets kill it.

gotta get this kill - over 24 hours to deadline. was there even a deadline at this point?

On 4/15/2020 at 8:43 AM, JiF said:

Why is this ok for you but gross for 80?

lol

Hess should die.  If I were a Vig, I'd shoot him tonight. 

You want to go at 80? Jif aint having it.

On 4/15/2020 at 9:00 AM, JiF said:

Barry is intentionally slowing the game down and admitting that he's going to be posting less while dropping an insignificant vote.

It's a monster ping. 

Throwing suspicion at me because I'm unwilling to lynch someone I think is town with over 24 hours to deadline. monster ping

On 4/15/2020 at 10:21 AM, JiF said:

This is a contradiction.  You dont want to clutter the game but you're willing to let this thing ride out till Thurs, as if some revelation is about take place in the game.  Refusing to vote a player IMO means you know something more than the rest of us.  You dont know she's town.  So yes, I have a problem with that because I am town and dont have more info than anyone else. 

Your vote is useless and that is very definition of "casing" someone because you're doing this, I think you're that = casing.  And this is narrative spinning, I'm not coming at you.  I'm questioning you and calling out a ping.  I'm going at Gata.

Ping x2

Really doesn't like my vote on JC instead of GATA. 

On 4/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, JiF said:

Interesting.  Barry, Hess, Verb - are all on my scum list but all are uselessly voting JC.   Cant all be scum.  Dont see that. So that's useful to us but bet your bottom dollar 1 of them is.

I've played many years with JC.  His posts was weird but just not something I'd ever think he'd do as scum.  Not saying he's not but just feels even more useless knowing that and looking at who voted him.

Again - pushing people away from JC. Because - he finds the list of people on him suspicious.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:50 PM, JiF said:

Is that L-1?  Can we get on with this sh*t already, someone please!?!?!?!

HURRY UP AND LYNCH - THERE's more than 24 hours to deadline!

20 hours ago, JiF said:

For **** sake.  This is a conversion game. 

Scum, kill me.  I’m rolled 

Damn, this vampire game I signed up for run by a mod who is known for conversion games IS a conversion game like 80 suggested 9000 times. I'm done, no longer interested.

or maybe he has the ability to convert and is using this contrived response to distance

20 hours ago, JiF said:

Don’t care.  Done trying.  I’m rolled like a mofo. Best role you can have.  The role of all roles.  Shoot me Scum!!!!

TOTALLY DONE BECAUSE CULT GAME

8 hours ago, JiF said:

This is why I'm done.  Conversion games are legit the dumbest sh*t on the face of the planet and HUGE waste of everyone's time who isnt cult or scum.  Just really stupid to run this set up, honestly.  Especially after the last 2 games. 

Oh well, hopefully I die tonight.  Not sure if I mentioned but I'm heavily rolled.  

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Sure, so we get 1 extra day of meaningful game play until a conversion comes and nothing matters anymore.  

Still stupid as **** and I'm done trying and better yet, I really hope I die tonight because I'm heavily and I mean, heavily rolled.  

7 hours ago, JiF said:

@Stark   wtf man

SEE HOW MAD I AM ABOUT THIS SETUP?

7 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm scum.  

ewwwwwww so gross

Vote JiF

SO MAD I'M VOTING MYSELF

5 hours ago, JiF said:

What's funny about this is, I was just about to be like **** it, I'm bored out of my mind.  I'll play this day phase since nothing has happened yet and will quit trying as soon as a conversion takes place. 

and then I got Pac'd.

STILL MAD AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW ABOUT IT

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Was this a separate attack or the same victim that was identified?  

Now with 3 real votes on him and no momentum elsewhere JiF becomes interested.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

So we have 3 factions;

Cult/Vamps - Red

Blade/SK possible team?  - Blue

Town - Green

interested in game again

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Oh and peep the dudes voting me today, pretty gross, could be opportunistic cult/sk.  

I'm most weary of DPR right now.  He was talking more mechanics and what not to do yesterday and talking about who wasnt doing what than he was doing his own hunting.

CTM too.

Was 80 the first to bring up conversion? 

Now after some posts showing interest he can call his train gross/opportunistic scum. 

Oh and was that 80 that brought up conversion? Could it have been? I mean he only said it 99999999999 times, was it him first?

5 hours ago, JiF said:

No, I said he was holding up the game by parking on useless votes and saying "he wasnt going to post more".  Not sure if this is spin or you just dont remember correctly but this is totally wrong and guess, what?  Cult is confirmed and it happens during the day so they want to extend days...

wake up if you're town

I'm so town you need to WAKE UP to the fact that me trying to hurry up and get a lynch was the right thing to do.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Meh, pretty harmless looking back.

I didnt read the OP until now and he's right, Pac loves these stupid games. 

more defense of 80

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote CTM

Hops on the competing train evening the votes at 3 w/his. I don't believe he said much more than "CTM too" in passing about CTM prior to this. Apparently yesterdays scum list has been abandoned to even up the competing train.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Down to just start killing off inactives, they hurt worse than ever in this set up.

Not a terrible idea but what happened to all that gross stuff you were talking about yesterday mr. goat scum hunter?

To summarize 

• seems to defend 80 a lot
  • JC too, but not as much
  • For some reason kept showing love for nolder, who was killed
  • feinged disinterest and boredom after "surprise" cult reveal - possibly to distance the idea he could have that power
  • suddenly interested again when his train gained a little momementum
  • voted to even up only competing train

----

Will dig in more later - time to feed kids and all that jazz.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Why lump Drums in with me/Lizzie? He’s been pretty active I think

He’s got more posts than me and has been quite active, surprised no one said this before now - I used the post count list for when I made that so I’m honestly not sure why he was there, maybe he was a row up at the time? Not sure.

Regardless SMC would be more appropriate, and I’d revise my list to him rather than drums. The second group of “Id be fine with” is meant to be inactives, to clarify.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

He’s got more posts than me and has been quite active, surprised no one said this before now - I used the post count list for when I made that so I’m honestly not sure why he was there, maybe he was a row up at the time? Not sure.

Regardless SMC would be more appropriate, and I’d revise my list to him rather than drums. The second group of “Id be fine with” is meant to be inactives, to clarify.

Yeah I figured, which is why it seemed odd for him to be there

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

btw Jvill is usually a low activity player.  And he's useful when town.  So among the low activity players he's the one I least would want to lynch.  Not interested in lynching SMC either, because I missed him.

OMG 80 defending people he's cult leader

Agree Jvill is useful but also sneaky good. I don’t want to lynch him but he’s one I’m watching for sure. SMC seems fine so far tone wise. Not much content yet 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Any different read on him this time? 

No.  He was clean that time as well.  Looking back it was too clean.  I'm sensing the same thing here.  Lizzie is useless so I'd string him up first but if he doesn't start offering some commentary I could lynch him.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

btw Jvill is usually a low activity player.  And he's useful when town.  So among the low activity players he's the one I least would want to lynch.  Not interested in lynching SMC either, because I missed him.

OMG 80 defending people he's cult leader

You are the cult leader aren't you?

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lizzie or Stark today. 

The same argument you use to keep me around I'd use for Stark. Every game I've played so far he's been pretty low activity, especially early on, but when he kicks it into gear he's been pretty spot on. Know nothing about Lizzie though.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The same argument you use to keep me around I'd use for Stark. Every game I've played so far he's been pretty low activity, especially early on, but when he kicks it into gear he's been pretty spot on. Know nothing about Lizzie though.

I've known Stark to be more active than this, but point taken.

So, yeah, let's kill the Lizard.  

42 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This whole case on GATA always felt like BS to me. Why was it ever such a big deal that she asked if a player had been muted? You called it "an intentional distraction" but there wasn't much of anything going on at the time and it was never a big deal until you made it one. It seemed like a reasonable question to ask. 

FoS 80

But not really - let's stay away from him.

Strange love affair with Nolder who ends up getting smoked.

more defense of 80

80 brings up cult game for the 800th time and JiF puts a stake in the ground announcing his distaste.

More Nolder love posted for no reason. Distancing?

Really getting antsy to get a lynch with a deadline over 24 hours away.

Someone votes 80, JiF doesn't like it. Another defense of 80.

gotta get this kill - over 24 hours to deadline. was there even a deadline at this point?

You want to go at 80? Jif aint having it.

Throwing suspicion at me because I'm unwilling to lynch someone I think is town with over 24 hours to deadline. monster ping

Really doesn't like my vote on JC instead of GATA. 

Again - pushing people away from JC. Because - he finds the list of people on him suspicious.

HURRY UP AND LYNCH - THERE's more than 24 hours to deadline!

Damn, this vampire game I signed up for run by a mod who is known for conversion games IS a conversion game like 80 suggested 9000 times. I'm done, no longer interested.

or maybe he has the ability to convert and is using this contrived response to distance

SEE HOW MAD I AM ABOUT THIS SETUP?

SO MAD I'M VOTING MYSELF

STILL MAD AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW ABOUT IT

Now with 3 real votes on him and no momentum elsewhere JiF becomes interested.

interested in game again

Now after some posts showing interest he can call his train gross/opportunistic scum. 

Oh and was that 80 that brought up conversion? Could it have been? I mean he only said it 99999999999 times, was it him first?

I'm so town you need to WAKE UP to the fact that me trying to hurry up and get a lynch was the right thing to do.

more defense of 80

Hops on the competing train evening the votes at 3 w/his. I don't believe he said much more than "CTM too" in passing about CTM prior to this. Apparently yesterdays scum list has been abandoned to even up the competing train.

Not a terrible idea but what happened to all that gross stuff you were talking about yesterday mr. goat scum hunter?

To summarize 

• seems to defend 80 a lot
  • JC too, but not as much
  • For some reason kept showing love for nolder, who was killed
  • feinged disinterest and boredom after "surprise" cult reveal - possibly to distance the idea he could have that power
  • suddenly interested again when his train gained a little momementum
  • voted to even up only competing train

----

Will dig in more later - time to feed kids and all that jazz.

Good read.  Thanks.  

33 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

You are the cult leader aren't you?

The less you know about lizzie, the better.