Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This whole case on GATA always felt like BS to me. Why was it ever such a big deal that she asked if a player had been muted? You called it "an intentional distraction" but there wasn't much of anything going on at the time and it was never a big deal until you made it one. It seemed like a reasonable question to ask. 

FoS 80

But not really - let's stay away from him.

Strange love affair with Nolder who ends up getting smoked.

more defense of 80

80 brings up cult game for the 800th time and JiF puts a stake in the ground announcing his distaste.

More Nolder love posted for no reason. Distancing?

Really getting antsy to get a lynch with a deadline over 24 hours away.

Someone votes 80, JiF doesn't like it. Another defense of 80.

gotta get this kill - over 24 hours to deadline. was there even a deadline at this point?

You want to go at 80? Jif aint having it.

Throwing suspicion at me because I'm unwilling to lynch someone I think is town with over 24 hours to deadline. monster ping

Really doesn't like my vote on JC instead of GATA. 

Again - pushing people away from JC. Because - he finds the list of people on him suspicious.

HURRY UP AND LYNCH - THERE's more than 24 hours to deadline!

Damn, this vampire game I signed up for run by a mod who is known for conversion games IS a conversion game like 80 suggested 9000 times. I'm done, no longer interested.

or maybe he has the ability to convert and is using this contrived response to distance

TOTALLY DONE BECAUSE CULT GAME

SEE HOW MAD I AM ABOUT THIS SETUP?

SO MAD I'M VOTING MYSELF

STILL MAD AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW ABOUT IT

Now with 3 real votes on him and no momentum elsewhere JiF becomes interested.

interested in game again

Now after some posts showing interest he can call his train gross/opportunistic scum. 

Oh and was that 80 that brought up conversion? Could it have been? I mean he only said it 99999999999 times, was it him first?

I'm so town you need to WAKE UP to the fact that me trying to hurry up and get a lynch was the right thing to do.

more defense of 80

Hops on the competing train evening the votes at 3 w/his. I don't believe he said much more than "CTM too" in passing about CTM prior to this. Apparently yesterdays scum list has been abandoned to even up the competing train.

Not a terrible idea but what happened to all that gross stuff you were talking about yesterday mr. goat scum hunter?

To summarize 

• seems to defend 80 a lot
  • JC too, but not as much
  • For some reason kept showing love for nolder, who was killed
  • feinged disinterest and boredom after "surprise" cult reveal - possibly to distance the idea he could have that power
  • suddenly interested again when his train gained a little momementum
  • voted to even up only competing train

----

Will dig in more later - time to feed kids and all that jazz.

Ugh sucks putting that much work into a townie. 

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Lets go ahead and make this 7PM for resumption of voting.

Official Vote Count:

JIF (1) - Barry

AJ (2) - Stark, CTM

CTM (4) - AJ, SMC, DPR, Hess

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

On 4/14/2020 at 9:12 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

To me, in general, voting JiF on D1 is pretty worthless.  If he's scum, he'll get figured out fairly easy over time.  If he's town, he's either an asset or someone we can make fun of when wrong.  

Where is @Drums?

Or he's helping you recruit so you want to keep him around. How is it that JiF is easily figured out over time again? 

On 4/14/2020 at 10:48 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I know we're not at a deadline, but it would be awfully nice if we can get some consolidation here.  

AJ sitting on Leelou, his most recent post about the Nolder/GATA situation and disappearance are putting him squarely on my radar.  Anyone else want to vote him with me?  

Not wanting to consolidate with no deadline at this point is part of what puts him squarely on your radar. 

On 4/14/2020 at 10:00 AM, JiF said:

I read it the exact same way.  I feel like he really didnt even read that particular game.  lol  I was scum with them, carried them to victory.  duh

Interestingly, JiF is in on pushing AJ too.

On 4/14/2020 at 10:52 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

It wouldn't, which is why I asked if anyone would be willing to vote AJ with me first.

If there are no takers I'll probably just move my vote back to GATA to get things moving.

Wants to vote AJ who has no one on them but also wants to consolidate.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:18 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote AJ

F**k consolidation, if that's how you guys are going to play things.

F it

On 4/14/2020 at 2:00 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

And?  I've been wrong before.  Let's find out.  You've become an informative lynch, at the least.  And your willingness to die earlier probably means that you're not an important role.  

Half the game is inactive and people want to focus that heavily on where I'm willing to vote?  GTFO.

Pretty sure nyn asked already, but since you found this lynching to be so informative, maybe you can give us some information now?

On 4/14/2020 at 2:55 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

It's probably an inactive, is my guess.

When asked who the cult leader is says probably an inactive.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:03 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

AJ is probably the Cult Leader.

Or you or Lizzie.

but then randomly decides it's probably AJ

On 4/14/2020 at 3:09 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Verbal could be the Cult Leader too I suppose.  

family guy no girls allowed GIF

or verbal (possible joke)

On 4/14/2020 at 3:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I established these reasons earlier.

1.  Just because I think someone is town doesn't mean I'm correct.  SEE:  George Costanza method.

2.  Even if town, it's become an informative lynch because of how many people are providing stances on GATA.  And with her willingness to die earlier in the game, if town, she likely doesn't have a useful role.  It helps us avoid killing off a more powerful town role.

again - insisting this is an informative lynch even if townie - would like to hear that information 

On 4/15/2020 at 1:13 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  Terrible.  

The people to go after are the ones who are staying quiet right now and/or sitting on the fence.  Cult wants this day to drag on.

WHY is it that cult wants days to drag on? Don't we as town have less room for mislynch in a cult game and want to try and get as much info as possible? Where did this narrative come from?

On 4/15/2020 at 1:45 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Top 3 scum:  GATA, GATA, GATA

Willing to lynch:  GATA

Top Town reads:  Nolder, Nyn, JiF.  Also Leelou.

Previously mentioned several other potential players as cult leader, but now his only read is GATA because we're more than 24 hours from deadline and need a dead body.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:17 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Such good consolidation here.  We're sure to find the Cult Leader y'all.  Let's run this till 10 PM tomorrow then watch it go random because half the game isn't playing.  

Mad we aren't hurrying up to lynch GATA who he's never suggested is the cult leader. He did specifically name AJ, Verbal, Lizzie & in-actives as potential cult leaders but only ever voted AJ briefly and is now hell bent on GATA now.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I can get behind a Lizzie lynch.  Omg momentum vote 80 is teh cult.

unvote vote Lizzie

ok - I like this - sticking with lizzie who was a previous cult leader read and inactive

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lizzie or Stark today. 

consistent again.

summary:

• lot's of whining about how much he hates cult games - possible distancing
  • hell bent on a lynch even if town with no deadline or deadline far away
  • insisted gata lynch gives us info - which we haven't seen
  • communicates importance of finding cult leader, lists several but none of them were the player he was hell bent on lynching
  • to his credit he's stuck with his reads today

10 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

JIF (1) - Barry

AJ (2) - Stark, CTM

You missed my vote on AJ.... unless I have been muted!

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

You missed my vote on AJ.... unless I have been muted!

Voting was paused when you voted...

I'm back.. needed to not look at screens for a while..  took a Nolder and I feel better..  let me catch up.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

JIF (1) - Barry

AJ (2) - Stark, CTM

Let’s slow this down a bit... Nobody should be in a hurry except for scum. Rushing any lynch, especially without casing, is just wasting our opportunity to get info. We need every player on record with reads. If they refuse today, that speaks for itself. 

• Thumb Down 2

The successful hunt made Dragonetti feel alive again..

CLICK ME

"You SEE Frost!  How DARE you doubt me".

"Yeah..  I mean I guess you showed me".

"Another..  I think I want another".

"Perhaps that's too soon, don't you thi.."

CLICK ME

"Shut up, Frost".

"Another..  right..  go find one master".

• Post of the Week 1

There’s no difference - any scum likes to lay low if they can get away with it. We just need to use the days to make sure we get every player on record with reads so that we can compare them on later days. 

Rushing the lynch prevents that from happening and at this point it’s just lazy. 

Lizzie is coming across way scummy - he might very well be the lynch, but we need everyone to post reads before we do that.

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's funny because I always say go after in-actives and I usually get sh*t on for it. Now this game it's a popular opinion. Are we thinking cult leaders are more likely to be inactive? How is that different than normal scum?

They’re starting with less members, for one. Survivability goes up if you’re not sticking your neck out too far. A lot of people talk about lynching inactives but I don’t see it happen often.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DPR said:

There’s no difference - any scum likes to lay low if they can get away with it. We just need to use the days to make sure we get every player on record with reads so that we can compare them on later days. 

Rushing the lynch prevents that from happening and at this point it’s just lazy. 

Lizzie is coming across way scummy - he might very well be the lynch, but we need everyone to post reads before we do that.

I could vote lizzie. Agree on not speed lynching and getting people on record.

Man Blade sucks ass in this game.   Damn vampires

33 minutes ago, Pac said:

"Eni minee miney mo, I'll bite your neck and kill you slow hahahaaha"!

"...... good one, master"

Dragonetti sprinted towards his victim with renewed confidence.  A smile crept on his face as he was about to strike when the would be victim turned around and

superman running GIF

CLICK ME

Kicked Dragonetti so hard in the nuts he was sent into orbit.

The "victim" escaped...  unscathed.

I don’t know who sucks worse.   The vampires who keep getting their ass kicked or our hero Blade who Nolder’s all damn day while all of the action is going on.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've known Stark to be more active than this, but point taken.

So, yeah, let's kill the Lizard.  

I mean I feel like I’ve been pretty active throughout the normal hours for me. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Or he's helping you recruit so you want to keep him around. How is it that JiF is easily figured out over time again? 

Not wanting to consolidate with no deadline at this point is part of what puts him squarely on your radar. 

Interestingly, JiF is in on pushing AJ too.

Wants to vote AJ who has no one on them but also wants to consolidate.

F it

Pretty sure nyn asked already, but since you found this lynching to be so informative, maybe you can give us some information now?

When asked who the cult leader is says probably an inactive.

but then randomly decides it's probably AJ

or verbal (possible joke)

again - insisting this is an informative lynch even if townie - would like to hear that information 

WHY is it that cult wants days to drag on? Don't we as town have less room for mislynch in a cult game and want to try and get as much info as possible? Where did this narrative come from?

Previously mentioned several other potential players as cult leader, but now his only read is GATA because we're more than 24 hours from deadline and need a dead body.

Mad we aren't hurrying up to lynch GATA who he's never suggested is the cult leader. He did specifically name AJ, Verbal, Lizzie & in-actives as potential cult leaders but only ever voted AJ briefly and is now hell bent on GATA now.

ok - I like this - sticking with lizzie who was a previous cult leader read and inactive

consistent again.

summary:

• lot's of whining about how much he hates cult games - possible distancing
  • hell bent on a lynch even if town with no deadline or deadline far away
  • insisted gata lynch gives us info - which we haven't seen
  • communicates importance of finding cult leader, lists several but none of them were the player he was hell bent on lynching
  • to his credit he's stuck with his reads today

Barry putting in work on JiF and 80 noted.