Official Vote Count:

JIF (1) - Barry

AJ (2) - Stark, CTM

CTM (3) - SMC, DPR, Hess

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF

Stark (1) - AJ

AJ (1) - 32EBoozer

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Why is my vote separate from Stark & CTM? Am I “Un-Dead MF”? Just place my votes with the others. Something screwy is going on here

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

Why is my vote separate from Stark & CTM? Am I “Un-Dead MF”? Just place my votes with the others. Something screwy is going on here

You know @A.J.J, looking at those voting for you I might have misjudged you!! Give me a little time to go back and read up

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Two questions:

1. Why so concerned about people thinking you’re defending?

2. Can you give us any more info on those reads you were holding close to the vest yesterday or are you still waiting for developments?

1) I mentioned it because I called out Lee for it on D1 and didn't want to get grief about it.

2) It hasn't materialized into anything that I've seen so no point in mentioning it yet.

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I want to preface this with I'm not saying this to defend anyone else. I just want to make a point about this subject. There were a faction of people the last couple of days who were insisting we needed to move ahead and just get a dead body. It wasn't met with much resistance aside from DPR and I speaking up.

80, JiF, CTM (did I miss any?) were vocal about hurrying up to get a lynch which is typically anti-town. 

The Pirate will know what I mean by what I said. The sentiment is correct. Potentially championing it for brownie points is another thing.

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

The Pirate will know what I mean by what I said. The sentiment is correct. Potentially championing it for brownie points is another thing.

No one else was saying it and it needed pointing out. I also did it to put myself on record. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Honestly I still feel pretty good about drums. DPR trended up with getting a bit more involved. Really liked Barry digging in on his suss and sharing thoughts and observation. Felt very through and focused. I still kinda like Jville though someone commented that he plays like this as either alignment so not feeling super confident there since I don't have a lot of experience reading him. AVM also made some valid posts.

Verb is back to null. TO BE CONTINUED. Same as AJ though out of the two AJ sounds better. As far as SMC he is a low poster but when he does make a point of saying something it seems fine. Like I'm not blown away by any means, but he hasn't said anything that bothered me.

Lee is rapidly trending down. She feels withdrawn... maybe displeased. Shame cause she seemed observant at first but it fell through. Not quite ready to lynch her but my antenna is definitely up.

Would lynch: 80, Lizzie, CTM.

Hess, JC and JiF are pretty much ???? lol  - ie there's stuff I liked and stuff I didn't like. Out of the three I prolly feel best about Hess.

The rest I don't remember much from. Stark, beaver and boozer I think. It also does't help that I keep mixing up beaver and boozer and have no idea from the little I remember which post belongs to who xD

Agree about Drums, Barry & AVM. Jvill I'm not like actively suspicious of but I'm wary just because of his ability and play style. DPR might just be a me thing but I still need to work that read out, though I do feel ~better after our exchange.

I didn't see the problem you're having with Verbal tbh. I don't think I've ever seen him that active / engaged D1 and nothing he said really bothered me. I have him pretty high right now but I guess we'll see if he can keep the pace up. SMC seems fine to me too, so agreed there as well.

I'm Town :)

D1 I voted Leelou for when she swooped onto the GATA wagon, which pinged at the time but she didn't really respond to it so hard to gage. There are a few people who I would put into this category who joined and then just sat, so I don't hate your read here.

Lizzie & CTM can die for all I care if this is how they're gonna play. They don't get a benefit of the doubt from me, but I'll call it what it is at least. Lizzie seems to be actively lurking since he only pops in whenever I say his name and CTM is a lazy ****. Wouldn't be surprised if they flipped either way.

80 I have as a Town lean, mostly for how he went at me D1. Read genuine, like he really thought he was on to something sort of vibe even though it was bad reasoning. The GATA vote and other things don't look great but everyone on that wagon can't be scum.

Hess I've sort of touched on already. I called him on his nudge on Verbal while you two were going back and forth. I also don't really buy what he said about voting / unvoting GATA to see if she'd claim when I called out the telegraphing. Or, better said, I didn't see any like tangible proof that he actually got anything from the exercise versus it just being an excuse because he got called out for it. Don't trust him much right now but I've only ever seen him play once so I don't have a good idea of how to evaluate him to be fair.

JC hasn't bothered me much. He was sharper in our last game and had me on the ropes D1, but maybe it was a role thing, or the smaller roster had less noise. Hasn't bitten into anything like that yet, but he's done other stuff to force some reactions D1 like I would expect so not bothered overall.

JiF I feel pretty good about. Wasn't so hot D1 because I felt like he might've piggybacked the 'muted' thing with GATA, but I don't think him calling for blood is at all outside his Town game. He's been digging in though and seems to be trying to put the pieces together so not really suspicious there.

Stark. Don't remember much from him besides doubling down on his GATA read which I could see as either way. He voted after she called herself scum and asked to get lynched, so while I get it... it's also an easy vote to make and hold. Historically I struggle reading him and was hoping for a little more back-and-forth when I voted him but no dice yet. I have no clue where he's at reads wise, minus like a comment here and there today or his vote being on me.

Beaver is another quiet one that I'm suspicious of in that general sense. I think he was voting DPR at the end of D1. Hasn't gotten super involved yet, not much to really say here.

Boozer just strikes me as genuine when he was interacting with GATA D1 and now how he's following up with her lynch wagon. Can't really explain it more than that. Pure tone / gut read.

• Upvote 2

^^^^ Probably doesn't need to be said but most of those are based on D1 and early D2 with all the recruitments going down. There's my baseline on record moving forward, so now that the dust has settled and the vamp team is apparently complete it's a matter of seeing if anyone suddenly makes a turn in behavior / reads.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

^^^^ Probably doesn't need to be said but most of those are based on D1 and early D2 with all the recruitments going down. There's my baseline on record moving forward, so now that the dust has settled and the vamp team is apparently complete it's a matter of seeing if anyone suddenly makes a turn in behavior / reads.

If we’re genuinely done with the conversions then I don’t see the need for any more outrage/apathy about this being a conversion game. If there were conversions later in the game it would be different, but it would be silly to get too locked into D1 reads with or without conversions

35 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If we’re genuinely done with the conversions then I don’t see the need for any more outrage/apathy about this being a conversion game. If there were conversions later in the game it would be different, but it would be silly to get too locked into D1 reads with or without conversions

Still a game of guess who.  Just harder due to the amount of players and the amount of players with low volume.  I'm putting A.J. into a slight town read for the moment mainly because of his analysis above but still leery he will put in the work when scum.  Didn't really care for him asking me to disprove a negative.

55 minutes ago, A.J. said:

JC hasn't bothered me much. He was sharper in our last game and had me on the ropes D1, but maybe it was a role thing, or the smaller roster had less noise. Hasn't bitten into anything like that yet, but he's done other stuff to force some reactions D1 like I would expect so not bothered overall.

I was wrong on 80 though...but you managed to talk your way out of it with that claim.  That was an error on my part.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I was wrong on 80 though...but you managed to talk your way out of it with that claim.  That was an error on my part.  

Hard to knock anyone for that though. 80 was literally claiming Symp all D1 lol

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Still a game of guess who.  Just harder due to the amount of players and the amount of players with low volume.  I'm putting A.J. into a slight town read for the moment mainly because of his analysis above but still leery he will put in the work when scum.  Didn't really care for him asking me to disprove a negative.

Yeah obviously the more players the more difficult it gets but in some ways if it was going to be a conversion game I’d rather it be a larger game than a smaller one. So many moving parts that I think it’s less likely I’ll get stuck on an early read that proves fatal because they were converted to the scum team. If that makes sense. Only read I feel strongly about right now is Nyn as town, so that’s the only conversion that I think would throw me off too much.

I agree on AJ, I think he’d put the work in regardless of alignment so I’m gonna be wary no matter what but there’s not much that pinged for me except some defensiveness and the Hess thing I mentioned earlier, which he made good points about in defense. Where did he ask you to disprove a negative?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Where did he ask you to disprove a negative?

20 minutes ago, A.J. said:

He asked me why Stark and I answered back with basically why not

A.J.'s right.  He does that sometimes.  His way to control the narrative I guess.  

50 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

45 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Hard to knock anyone for that though. 80 was literally claiming Symp all D1 lol

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't like unforced errors.  You got on a roll and made it work.  I jacked up my reveal as well.  I got too clever by half.  

Not to rehash last game too much but I didn’t see it as an unforced error. I fully expected to have to move back to AJ if someone countered but 80 played it so bizarrely in an open setup that I think even as town I would have voted to lynch 80.

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

A.J.'s right.  He does that sometimes.  His way to control the narrative I guess.  

Yeah I went back and found it. Not sure if he’s trying to control the narrative or not but if I didn’t look back and just took his word for it there I think it would actually be a worse look for him? He did answer with “why not” but then he did explain his reasoning.

9 hours ago, DPR said:

@A.J. These are from the first 8 page of the thread - I don't have time to do the remaining 60 right now.

As you can see, Lizzie is posting - he's just avoiding any real content. And I get that the first 8 pages of any game are not necessarily gonna be filled with deep insight (even though you were already on point) but he's doing a great job of being present while not creating any real controversy and that's never a good combo in a conversion game. I figured I'd wait until D2 to see what he's bringing, but so far it's that she schtick. Ergo, way scummy. 

8 hours ago, SMC said:

What has happened seems clear now.  Scum (aka cult) were likely at 3 starting the game.  For balance sake they needed to get up to 5 so they had the ability to recruit 2.

Scum had multiple tries either day or night to recruit, but it wasn't 100% success rate.  Now that they've recruited 2 more, they're locked it at 5. That's why Pac implied this was the last one.

As such, we're in a regular mafia game of 21, with 2 townies dead. Of 19, there's 5 scum and 14 townies.

image.jpeg.95e9c544cc58b429e57f29861a7402b4.jpeg

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@32EBoozer @Barry McCockinner @Drums @Beaver please don't let this terrible game turn you off to Mafia.  Just ride this one out; the next one will be good.  

It’s cool.   Something different.    But everyone wanted to lynch on day one for gata and there wasn’t a rush of gay vampires biting everyone.  Now the gay vampires are attacking and no one wants to rush lynch Lizzie who still hasn’t provided any reads on anyone.  

8B49D898-C7B9-48DB-8BB9-282D73FD3D00.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2