Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

It’s cool.   Something different.    But everyone wanted to lynch on day one for gata and there wasn’t a rush of gay vampires biting everyone.  Now the gay vampires are attacking and no one wants to rush lynch Lizzie who still hasn’t provided any reads on anyone.  

7 quick votes sort of said otherwise.  GATA had a similar buildup.  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Soft defense of CTM noted but I kinda agree with JiF here.  That post pinged.  Drums seems to endorse a Lizard King lynch without actually voting for it.  

It was a defense of CTM, for sure but you know and I know that it's not CTM's style to pussy his way to a win.   Either way, that will become easier to read later.

That said, Drums pinged hard.  Hardest ping of the game by far

19 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Well I was a No on Gata right from the beginning. The vote train on her took off like a bat out of hell. No way I was going to be tied to that lynch. The folks I had questions about were Jif, AJ, Stark & 80. I was on 80 train with Gata and then she jumped ship to Verbal I think. That's when I said "WTF !" to Gata for jumping around.

My "Spidey Sense" was pingging me on AJ and I decided to park my vote on him since it was a no brainer that Gata was getting lynched. Went back to AJ when there weren't any votes on 80. Don't want to be viewed as someone who jumps around a lot from player to player. When I saw CTM and Stark on AJ I thought well maybe AJ is "Town" if these 2 guys are looking to lynch him. Going to read up 2nite after work.

And for the record this newbie is ALL town.

this makes almost no sense to me. you would clear a scum read because 2 players you don't know their alignment are voting them? 

12 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Unvote AJ... Vote Jif

Still surprised how 80 is flying under the radar. Jif is my other Scum read.

so your scum reads are....

Stark, CTM, JiF   ---- and 80 ?

is this really your first game or are you saying "newbie" as in you haven't played many?

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

She was the leading train multiple days and just below the L2 mark the whole time. I wanted to move the game along. For anyone to consider that fake would be a stretch.  

What are your thoughts on DPR today?

Your reasoning is fine. The execution was poor, which is what I am saying repeatedly at this point.

The Pirate is beginning to open up and get engaged. Was wary of him D1 for the slow burn and LAMIST posts but he’s digging in now. Feel better about him after our exchange last night 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dude, wake up.  I appreciate the effort your putting in but it's useless.  You're either doing intentionally or just simply not using any logic whatsoever.Right now, everything that happened on D1 means nothing and everything bad has happened during the day. 

Because two people were converted doesn't mean that everything that happened on D1 means nothing. We can cross reference what people said D1 vs. D2 vs. D3. If people are making wild swings without good reasoning we can start to consider them one of the two converts.

You and 80 were hell bent on hurrying up to lynch GATA partly because it gives us more information. Now you're saying D1 means nothing. I disagree that D1 means nothing but taking your word for it why was the GATA lynch so informative if D1 meant nothing?

Who gives a flying F if everything bad has happened during the day? There were apparently 2 conversions and Pac signaled that was all there would be. Assuming that's the case there's nothing bad to worry about happening during day phase where we can get people on record giving their reads. 

You keep saying "everything bad has happened during the day" like we're supposed to be scared of the day phase or something. The bad things that happened during the day have happened. We can't change that. We can't do sh*t during the night phase. We can still get people on record during the day phase.

Nothing at night.  All we can do is use today, post conversions to make decisions.  That's though, therefore forcing action is the only way to progress the game.  Otherwise, we're making this easier on the cult.   77 pages and we have very little information.  We have to force it.  I'm not even advocating rushing the day, 

You keep saying not rushing to the night phase makes things easier on the cult but have yet to support that idea. And then you say you're not even advocating rushing the day. WHAT? That's exactly what you're advocating. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

It’s a start yes thanks but what was the rationale to not just leaving it on me if you were sitting there. Certainly the position you put me in was more stimulating to conversation than lifting your vote and taking me away from imminent lunch, right?

edit Freudian slip , meant lynch 

You haven't even read the thread, have you... smh

I mean, I guess we're making progress with you being engaged, but damn.

I've been vocal about not rushing lynches, and I had no intention of trying to rush yours. It was early, not many people were on, and you made the comments about L3 vs. L2, so I thought you may need a little help coming out of your shell. The reason you're confused about it is because you have no context. 

3 hours ago, DPR said:

Maybe. Complaining about conversion games is a time-honored tradition here at JN, but everybody still signs up for them, so there's that. 

I tried to back out in the signup thread but Pac wouldn't let me.  

If conversions are indeed done that's excellent news.  

1 minute ago, DPR said:

You haven't even read the thread, have you... smh

I mean, I guess we're making progress with you being engaged, but damn.

I've been vocal about not rushing lynches, and I had no intention of trying to rush yours. It was early, not many people were on, and you made the comments about L3 vs. L2, so I thought you may need a little help coming out of your shell. The reason you're confused about it is because you have no context. 

Ok well I’m just going to chalk this up to blatant disregard now 

53 minutes ago, Drums said:

You and 80 are my top 2 right now. Nothing has really changed for me besides moving Jvill to null. I lean towards voting Lizzie atm but I'd like to see everyone get involved. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

It was a defense of CTM, for sure but you know and I know that it's not CTM's style to pussy his way to a win.   Either way, that will become easier to read later.

That said, Drums pinged hard.  Hardest ping of the game by far

you referring to the drums post above... states his top to but leans lizzie?

Just now, JiF said:

You didnt see that ping?  It was massive.

Drums vs. Lizzy, I've got the ******* game plan

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

AJ (3) - Stark, CTM, Hess

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Lizzie (6) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (2) - Jvill, Lizzie

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (2) - Barry, 32EBoozer

Drums (1) - JIF

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Unvote

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Now I have to go back and see who you unvoted you ghostly figure. 

58 minutes ago, Drums said:

You and 80 are my top 2 right now. Nothing has really changed for me besides moving Jvill to null. I lean towards voting Lizzie atm but I'd like to see everyone get involved. 

54 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

AJ (3) - Stark, CTM, 32EBoozer

CTM (3) - SMC, Hess,  DPR

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF

Stark (1) - AJ

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (1) - Barry

no drums vote after giving his top 2 scum reads and then the "leaning" easy vote in LK

10 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

AJ (3) - Stark, CTM, Hess

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Stark (1) - AJ

DPR (1) - Leelou

Drums (1) - JIF

still no drums vote...

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It's the right game plan.  100%.  It's literally the only thing town can do in a game like this but as usual, everyone is going to be a pecker head and not listen.

ok lets see where this goes. also can keep an eye on another player linked to drums here too.

UNVOTE

VOTE DRUMS

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Well I was a No on Gata right from the beginning. The vote train on her took off like a bat out of hell. No way I was going to be tied to that lynch. The folks I had questions about were Jif, AJ, Stark & 80. I was on 80 train with Gata and then she jumped ship to Verbal I think. That's when I said "WTF !" to Gata for jumping around.

My "Spidey Sense" was pingging me on AJ and I decided to park my vote on him since it was a no brainer that Gata was getting lynched. Went back to AJ when there weren't any votes on 80. Don't want to be viewed as someone who jumps around a lot from player to player. When I saw CTM and Stark on AJ I thought well maybe AJ is "Town" if these 2 guys are looking to lynch him. Going to read up 2nite after work.

And for the record this newbie is ALL town.

Ugh, this might be just newb ignorance but the only people who are ashamed to tied to lynches are scummy.  I'm the greatest of all time and I feel no shame that we miss lynched.  I dont care I pushed that lynch.  It was the right thing to do, I dont even question it in hindsight.  And burying votes is never a good look.

Cant tell if this is a slip up or just noob sh*t. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Drums said:

The quiet ones:

Jvill- I was leaning scum, now null. I am putting this one on the back burner for now but still can't ever completely forget about this guy.

Beaver - I have a town lean on Beaver. Yesterday I thought about Beaver, especially with how bad the vamps have been that he could be a vamp (ha) but I re-read his posts and I like how he hopped off the Gata train and felt the Nolder/Gata thing was town on town. He won some points for that.

CTM - Null. Complaining a lot and does not seem happy playing. I'd rather he subbed out than we lynched a townie. 

Lizzie - Slight scum lean. Definitely raises flags, might have the best chance to be scum 

Stark - Null. Not sure how I feel about Stark yet. He has been a quiet player in all of the games I've played with him but he seems extra quiet in this game. Could be a possibility but he does typically come off as scummy, even as town.

SMC- Null. Going through some serious sh*t outside of this game so I am not going to judge him right now

So yeah, I don't have a good read on any of these people so I have to think about this one for a bit. 

30 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What’s the Drums post?

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Jesus, I am done with the phone.. 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

1 hour ago, Stark said:

1 hour ago, Stark said:

1 hour ago, Stark said:

1 hour ago, Stark said:

1 hour ago, Stark said:

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Jesus take the wheel!

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

no drums vote after giving his top 2 scum reads and then the "leaning" easy vote in LK

still no drums vote...

ok lets see where this goes. also can keep an eye on another player linked to drums here too.

UNVOTE

VOTE DRUMS

What is the ping? That he’s not voting? I’ve played one game w him but he was super cautious with his voting that game too as town. He doesn’t post a lot but he’s been consistent and  adds game thought almost every post.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Your defense of people calling you scum has basically been "you're stupid", and "I'm town".

You keep insisting that we hurry up and get to the night phase. Your reasoning for this has been terrible IMO. 

I think you're scum. We should lynch Jif guys.

Nah.

Official Vote Count:

AJ (2) -  CTM, Hess

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (1) - Lizzie

DPR (1) - Leelou

Drums (2) - JIF, Stark

30 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Then why are you jumping off the Lizzy train (who you said was in your lynch pile) at L-3 to start up a new train?  That doesn't make sense if your goal is to get to night.

Drums just pinged harder than anyone in the game and I'm responding to a lot right now but I dont think he's even responded to it  yet...

My goal is to get to night because I believe that's what is going to help this town; lynches and night actions.  It's the only way we can start breaking down the game.  That said, I've prefaced we dont need to rush but rather, consolidate our efforts and work together.  In turn, this will shorten the day because we'll have less feels garbage and actual content.  Right now, we have almost 75 pages of almost not entirely useless content.  Creating more, plays into the hands of the cult/blade. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DPR said:

IMO, likely vs. unlikely candidates to have been converted:

*I obviously didn't include me on the list

**this isn't a town/scum reads list - that's coming later - it's just a list of folks I think would have made good candidates for the conversions

LIKELY

1. CTM - his apathy makes it easy to "change" his playstayle later. His lack of reads/opinions means he doesn't have to contradict anything he said earlier.

2. JC - erratic, on-off play makes him a tough read. I'm not saying he's scum - just saying he can easily keep up his current style if he's been converted.

3. Beaver - lack of content/opinions... (same as above).

4. Lee - lack of content/opinions...

5. LK - no real content. His play style *has* to change since he hasn't actually played yet.

UNLIKELY

6. A.J. - I question some things he's done, but he has played and offered lots of content. He's not a good candidate for conversion imo.

7. SMC - his content will have to change to defend scummates if he's been converted.

8. Stark - has offered too much opinion that he's likely have to backtrack on.

9. Barry - The same. His content is consistent when iso'd. 

10. Nyn - like SMC, she would have to change her content too much to make her a good candidate. 

11. Verb - same. he's been cnsustent in his reasoning and offered plenty of content and opinion. 

PLAYERS I STILL WANT TO ISO BUT DON'T HAVE TIME ATM:

12. JF80

13. JiF

14. Boozer

15. AVM

16. Hess

17. Drums

18. Jville

@JiF while trying to find drums timing came across this, DPR basically doing same thing Drums as your ping. LK at L3 DPR considers him likely recruit/scum but not voting him. 

if drums a ping why not this?

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

You didnt see that ping?  It was massive.

Drums vs. Lizzy, I've got the ******* game plan

It wasnt a great post, I'll give you that. Listing all the inactives and giving a null read is redundant. And then giving one or two an actual read based on peanuts. So that posts seemed kinda pointless.

With that said he had really good observations since early on so barring him being recruited I'm not ready to call him scum for it.

• Upvote 1