Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

38 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Unvote AJ... Vote Jif

Still surprised how 80 is flying under the radar. Jif is my other Scum read.

Because games are better with me in them.

Silly new people are acting like new people.  Good news there, because I think Barry and Boozer are town.  

36 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Btw after Lizzie, 80 needs to go.

He went on endlessly about Gata's lynch providing so much info and he inferred nothing from it. Because there was nothing to infer from it quite frankly. And he was very adamant about it on D1. 

Didnt have much to say when I confronted him about it either.

At least JiF and CTM are being pretty upfront. He was trying to sell a totally different agenda that he didnt follow through on.

Main goal was to get a dead body and get to night so we could see what was going on.  About half of you didn't believe me that this was a likely cult game.  In an ordinary setup GATA's lynch would have indeed been informative.  

Now its confirmed to be a cult game and I'm scummy as a result.  Cool.  Lynch away, I'm good with it.  

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

7 quick votes sort of said otherwise.  GATA had a similar buildup.  

Yeah I went back and looked at both trains but the GATA buildup was during the whole VC mess. Beav and JiF were the two that were on both I think when they were building up quickly. Read up again a little while ago to see Beav's reasoning for hopping off and it seemed more genuine rather than abandoning to avoid getting caught on a townie lynch train.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

He went on endlessly about Gata's lynch providing so much info and he inferred nothing from it. Because there was nothing to infer from it quite frankly. And he was very adamant about it on D1. 

At least JiF and CTM are being pretty upfront. He was trying to sell a totally different agenda that he didnt follow through on.

I see your point on 80 but idk, he could have me fooled but we've been seeing/calling out similar sh*t ie; reading the game the same. 

Was there a conversion missed at night?  

29 minutes ago, Stark said:

this makes almost no sense to me. you would clear a scum read because 2 players you don't know their alignment are voting them? 

so your scum reads are....

Stark, CTM, JiF   ---- and 80 ?

is this really your first game or are you saying "newbie" as in you haven't played many?

Yeah, that post lacked so much logic I dont know what to think lol

46 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't disagree about Lizzie and willing to lynch her, but also don't see any good reason to rush to night phase.

Best post of the game, heh.

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ugh, this might be just newb ignorance but the only people who are ashamed to tied to lynches are scummy.  I'm the greatest of all time and I feel no shame that we miss lynched.  I dont care I pushed that lynch.  It was the right thing to do, I dont even question it in hindsight.  And burying votes is never a good look.

Cant tell if this is a slip up or just noob sh*t. 

This is the first post from you that gives me town vibes.  Scum-JiF blames everybody else, town-JiF owns it (as noted in bold).

Not sure how what I posted is scummy. I gave some reads on the active players previously and gave what I had on the inactive ones. Some barely post so I posted "null" --aka still trying to figure it out-- also why I haven't voted yet. I care about my voting record even if it doesn't matter. I want to Lynch more scum than town plain and simple. If that's scummy whatevs.

Also, Jif, since I am town.. and you already buddied up to drive a Lynch on Gata, you are just pretty bad at this game now huh? I mean, you've probably been playing longer than Ape and I don't see a difference. 

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

back to work - be back later. @Jetsfan80 - have you found any info on that informative D1 lynch yet?

I'm not wading through 70 pages just to go after someone who was potentially converted.

We had 2 conversions today and y'all are still busy worrying about the people who pushed the GATA lynch.  Wake up, idiots.  

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

True but how is what I'm advocating reckless? 

It's how it comes across. It's like we didnt agree on you protecting yourself with an outed cop. I thought it was reckless and you thought it was the sensible thing.

I understand what you're saying fwiw. I dont think your take is scummy, is what I mean. Whether or not I agree is an unrelated matter.

Point is this is very typical of how you wrap your mind around things and how to approach a situation. Ie I don't mind it.

Just now, Drums said:

Not sure how what I posted is scummy. I gave some reads on the active players and gave what I had on the inactive ones. Some barely post so I posted "null" --aka still trying to figure it out-- also why I haven't voted yet. I care about my voting record even if it doesn't matter. I want to Lynch more scum than town plain and simple. If that's scummy whatevs.

Also, Jif, since I am town.. and you already buddied up to drive a Lynch on Gata, you are just pretty bad at this game now huh? I mean, you've been playing longer than Ape and I don't see a difference. 

Where's Nolder's thunderdome power now that the gauntlet has been thrown?!

42 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

^^^This^^^

I gave 80 the benefit of the doubt on D1 because of the previous game but his play yesterday and now him MIA makes me want to push him here.  

• WTF? 1

Official Vote Count:

AJ (1) -  CTM

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, Hess

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (1) - Lizzie

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (2) - Barry, 32EBoozer

Drums (2) - JIF, Stark

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

He didn’t really refuse. DPR unvoted pretty quick

I don't get the feeling he's going to reveal even if he gets back to L-2.  He's arrogantly calling for votes to come off of him at the moment.  

Not revealing is pointless in a game like this where just about everybody is likely going to have a role.  And that's especially true if we're going to operate under the assumption that conversions are done or close to done.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't get the feeling he's going to reveal even if he gets back to L-2.  He's arrogantly calling for votes to come off of him at the moment.  

Not revealing is pointless in a game like this where just about everybody is likely going to have a role.  

Hence me voting him now to see. Which I thought would have put him at L2 until I saw VC btw

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2020 at 2:33 PM, Pac said:

CHARACTER NAME REVEALS NOT ALLOWED.  MANY OF NAMES OF CHARACTERS ARE TOWN EVEN IF IMBD SAYS THEY'RE A VAMPIRE SO IT WOULD NOT BEHOOVE YOU TO DO SO.

ROLE REVEALS, MADE UP OR AUTHENTIC ARE ALLOWED BUT NO MORE THAN 2 PER DAY.

Agreed with the point JiF and others have made regarding a second train - not necessarily that it should be drums though

If Lizzie isn't going to contribute it's a best lazy town, at worst because there's nothing he feel he can say to get himself out of this situation...I'd prefer to just string him up at this point. He'd fit the mold of cult trying to lay low D1.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not wading through 70 pages just to go after someone who was potentially converted.

We had 2 conversions today and y'all are still busy worrying about the people who pushed the GATA lynch.  Wake up, idiots.  

So what if there were 2 conversions today? There was still scum/cult yesterday.

You knew there was a mountain of pages and you knew it was a conversion game when you were insisting the lynch would be informative. Now you conveniently don't see value in it because 2 conversions.

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

So what if there were 2 conversions today? There was still scum/cult yesterday.

You knew there was a mountain of pages and you knew it was a conversion game when you were insisting the lynch would be informative. Now you conveniently don't see value in it because 2 conversions.

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Mostly I just wanted D1 to end and get a dead body.  It worked.  IDGAF, GFY, and good day sir.