Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

Agreed with the point JiF and others have made regarding a second train - not necessarily that it should be drums though

If Lizzie isn't going to contribute it's a best lazy town, at worst because there's nothing he feel he can say to get himself out of this situation...I'd prefer to just string him up at this point. He'd fit the mold of cult trying to lay low D1.

Broken record from yesterday on Gata^ you’re already willing to string people up before they even reveal or not 

sorry 80 thought this was you. First FOS for AVM. 

Edited by HessStation

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Main goal was to get a dead body and get to night so we could see what was going on.  About half of you didn't believe me that this was a likely cult game.  In an ordinary setup GATA's lynch would have indeed been informative.  

Now its confirmed to be a cult game and I'm scummy as a result.  Cool.  Lynch away, I'm good with it.  

Dont mix the two things up. You dont want to go down that road with me.

You said that people taking stances irt Gata was going to provide information after we get her flip. Well guess what? Now we have her flip. What does that tell you?

Last I checked the entire player list hasn't been recruited so I ask again... why sell the whole informational lynch angle if you thought this a likely conversion game at which case the vote analysis would mean jack?... according to you. You could have just said any lynch would do cause nothing mattered and any kind of vote analysis wouldn't mean a damn thing. I would have understood that. Only that's not what you did.

You're acting like we're at day 6 of the game at which stage there have been recruitments up the wazoo. I'll remind you that we're only on d2.

You don't get to use the confirmation of this being a cult game or you being right all along, as an excuse for backpaddeling.

I'd have a nice long snog with the mrs cause you're not long for this world.

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

I see your point on 80 but idk, he could have me fooled but we've been seeing/calling out similar sh*t ie; reading the game the same. 

Was there a conversion missed at night?  

I dont understand the question

56 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Btw after Lizzie, 80 needs to go.

He went on endlessly about Gata's lynch providing so much info and he inferred nothing from it. Because there was nothing to infer from it quite frankly. And he was very adamant about it on D1. 

Didnt have much to say when I confronted him about it either.

At least JiF and CTM are being pretty upfront. He was trying to sell a totally different agenda that he didnt follow through on.

Yep

44 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Ok well I’m just going to chalk this up to blatant disregard now 

I honestly have no idea what you are going on about. if anyone else does, please take my hand like I'm a small child and explain it to me. If nobody else does, we can just chalk it up to the peyote and move forward. 

Official Vote Count:

AJ (1) -  CTM

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, Hess

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (1) - Lizzie

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (1) - 32EBoozer

Drums (2) - JIF, Stark

80 (1) - Barry

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not wading through 70 pages just to go after someone who was potentially converted.

We had 2 conversions today and y'all are still busy worrying about the people who pushed the GATA lynch.  Wake up, idiots.  

Considering your repetitive narrative of pushing through gata's lynch while being convinced this is a cult game was information, you sir, are full of horse sh*t. 

Just now, DPR said:

Yep

I honestly have no idea what you are going on about. if anyone else does, please take my hand like I'm a small child and explain it to me. If nobody else does, we can just chalk it up to the peyote and move forward. 

Just put him at L2 again and let’s see what happens ffs. 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Just put him at L2 again and let’s see what happens ffs. 

We're finally getting players to post - I'm much more interested whatever info we can than rushing the lynch. 

Mod already implied that all of the terrible Day stuff was probably over and it ain't like we have busy social schedules to keep up with...

I will move my vote tho - keeping it on CTM is pointless.

Vote 80

I've been thinking the same thing that Nyn pointed out. 

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Because two people were converted doesn't mean that everything that happened on D1 means nothing. We can cross reference what people said D1 vs. D2 vs. D3. If people are making wild swings without good reasoning we can start to consider them one of the two converts.

You and 80 were hell bent on hurrying up to lynch GATA partly because it gives us more information. Now you're saying D1 means nothing. I disagree that D1 means nothing but taking your word for it why was the GATA lynch so informative if D1 meant nothing?

Who gives a flying F if everything bad has happened during the day? There were apparently 2 conversions and Pac signaled that was all there would be. Assuming that's the case there's nothing bad to worry about happening during day phase where we can get people on record giving their reads. 

You keep saying "everything bad has happened during the day" like we're supposed to be scared of the day phase or something. The bad things that happened during the day have happened. We can't change that. We can't do sh*t during the night phase. We can still get people on record during the day phase.

You keep saying not rushing to the night phase makes things easier on the cult but have yet to support that idea. And then you say you're not even advocating rushing the day. WHAT? That's exactly what you're advocating. 

Alright, now you're spinning a bit/pushing narrative.

Cross reference before conversions?  Good luck with that.  lol

Sure, I was hell bent on lynching Gata....after 70 ******* pages on D1 and the town wasnt doing a ******* thing about it.  Go look at the vote count.  It was Gata with like 9 votes and 6 people with 1  A hurry?  Holy sh*t man, how many pages did you want to go?  You really think an extra day mattered at that point?  lol  

Your missing the point.  Listen up and let this sink in; driving up players and getting lynches is good.  Miss or not, it provides information and narrows the pool.  It also allows us to get to the night phase and the town who I assumed is supped up to battle the odds, can gain even more information.  That is a good thing.  Casing people on their D1 actions, driving up post counts with irrelevant feelings and circling the pot for pages on pages, does us no good.  

The plan is simple; consolidate votes, drive up trains, force action, force good content, force reveals, kill mother****ers and hope the townies with night actions can help flip the odds because I'm telling you right now from years of experience, this game was not designed for town to win.  

32 minutes ago, Drums said:

Not sure how what I posted is scummy. I gave some reads on the active players previously and gave what I had on the inactive ones. Some barely post so I posted "null" --aka still trying to figure it out-- also why I haven't voted yet. I care about my voting record even if it doesn't matter. I want to Lynch more scum than town plain and simple. If that's scummy whatevs.

Also, Jif, since I am town.. and you already buddied up to drive a Lynch on Gata, you are just pretty bad at this game now huh? I mean, you've probably been playing longer than Ape and I don't see a difference. 

It pinged because you had multiple neutral reads then a leaning scum on the vote leader and yet didn't vote.  Sometimes a lack of new information in a reads list comes across as suspect especially when nudge a little.  I'm not calling you scum but it did set off my scumdar.  The voting record is the voting record.  We lack perfect information so we get a lot of sh*t wrong.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, HessStation said:

He didn’t really refuse. DPR unvoted pretty quick

Bruh, he didn't even post. He's had plenty of time to add anything to the conversation and he's done nothing. I figure its a foregone conclusion that he'll swing, but for now we can still question others. 

Again, unless anyone has a reason that hasn't been discussed (besides apathy) we are in no hurry. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Alright, now you're spinning a bit/pushing narrative.

Cross reference before conversions?  Good luck with that.  lol

Sure, I was hell bent on lynching Gata....after 70 ******* pages on D1 and the town wasnt doing a ******* thing about it.  Go look at the vote count.  It was Gata with like 9 votes and 6 people with 1  A hurry?  Holy sh*t man, how many pages did you want to go?  You really think an extra day mattered at that point?  lol  

Your missing the point.  Listen up and let this sink in; driving up players and getting lynches is good.  Miss or not, it provides information and narrows the pool.  It also allows us to get to the night phase and the town who I assumed is supped up to battle the odds, can gain even more information.  That is a good thing.  Casing people on their D1 actions, driving up post counts with irrelevant feelings and circling the pot for pages on pages, does us no good.  

The plan is simple; consolidate votes, drive up trains, force action, force good content, force reveals, kill mother****ers and hope the townies with night actions can help flip the odds because I'm telling you right now from years of experience, this game was not designed for town to win.  

OMG just stop with the crying about "we can't win".  Of course we can win. 

36 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Broken record from yesterday on Gata^ you’re already willing to string people up before they even reveal or not 

sorry 80 thought this was you. First FOS for AVM. 

Fair enough - but he was around this morning at L-2/L-3 and even asked how close he was and decided to not share anything. If he's going to reveal - obviously we should slow down and analyze that. If he's refusing to reveal though I'll double down that I have no issue lynching him.

My bigger point is I'm not dropping off of him for someone else (yet) because I don't feel like we've gotten much anything from Lizzie of worth and moving my vote lets him off the hook and keeps a lingering question around that we'd keep coming back to.

Official Vote Count:

AJ (1) -  CTM

CTM (1) - SMC

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (1) - Lizzie

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (1) - 32EBoozer

Drums (2) - JIF, Stark

80 (2) - Barry, DPR

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

@JiF while trying to find drums timing came across this, DPR basically doing same thing Drums as your ping. LK at L3 DPR considers him likely recruit/scum but not voting him. 

if drums a ping why not this?

They're not even remotely the same and DPR was voting Lizzy at that time, no? 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

It wasnt a great post, I'll give you that. Listing all the inactives and giving a null read is redundant. And then giving one or two an actual read based on peanuts. So that posts seemed kinda pointless.

With that said he had really good observations since early on so barring him being recruited I'm not ready to call him scum for it.

Scum can makes lots of great observations, all it takes is one slip. 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Not sure how what I posted is scummy. I gave some reads on the active players previously and gave what I had on the inactive ones. Some barely post so I posted "null" --aka still trying to figure it out-- also why I haven't voted yet. I care about my voting record even if it doesn't matter. I want to Lynch more scum than town plain and simple. If that's scummy whatevs.

Also, Jif, since I am town.. and you already buddied up to drive a Lynch on Gata, you are just pretty bad at this game now huh? I mean, you've probably been playing longer than Ape and I don't see a difference. 

Gives nulls on all the inactives, except one, the vote leader , doesnt see how that's scummy. 

Doesnt vote because he cares about his voting record.  

Tries to use some real sh*t to bruise ego to run me off.  

lol

We got one folks.  Deer in headlights. 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

It's how it comes across. It's like we didnt agree on you protecting yourself with an outed cop. I thought it was reckless and you thought it was the sensible thing.

I understand what you're saying fwiw. I dont think your take is scummy, is what I mean. Whether or not I agree is an unrelated matter.

Point is this is very typical of how you wrap your mind around things and how to approach a situation. Ie I don't mind it.

Glad you dont mind, now follow me, it will be very pleasing in the end...

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

What is the ping? That he’s not voting? I’ve played one game w him but he was super cautious with his voting that game too as town. He doesn’t post a lot but he’s been consistent and  adds game thought almost every post.

he listed top 2 scum, didn't vote them... says he'd vote lizzy.. still no vote

1 hour ago, GATA said:

You have to ask his lady to bring them back 

did they exist and if so and she has them good luck

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s a damn good bourbon! 

7BE81116-D10D-4D4D-A023-DD4BCBB26937.jpeg

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

As good as I’ve had.  Will buy another bottle to share with a good friend. 

Glad you liked it... its a favorite of mine. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

AJ (1) -  CTM

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (1) - Lizzie

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (2) - Barry, 32EBoozer

Drums (2) - JIF, Stark

omfg ih8uall

This is ******* useless.  Useles.  lol

Unvote

Vote Lizzy

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Gives nulls on all the inactives, except one, the vote leader , doesnt see how that's scummy. 

Doesnt vote because he cares about his voting record.  

Tries to use some real sh*t to bruise ego to run me off.  

lol

We got one folks.  Deer in headlights. 

I'm town. Oh well. Keep wasting your time.