Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, HessStation said:

Meh, that’s right, I thought I was putting her at L2 and then unvoted her when I realized she wasn’t. If you look at the timeline it’s couple mins apart. My bad I guess but that’s what it was 

It is..both times were really quick. Not sure why you're defensive, it comes across as a good look IMO

Just now, HessStation said:

Not defensive, i honestly didn’t even remember and was wondering if I had my vote moved too

Ahhh, okay, that explains it...

Also brings up an important point we haven't addressed all day...was anyones vote ever controlled?

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Ahhh, okay, that explains it...

Also brings up an important point we haven't addressed all day...was anyones vote ever controlled?

I just mentioned that a few min ago - I don't think so.  If it happens tomorrow, it'll confirm my suspicion on it, though...

I don't hate that hammer FWIW

@Stark where was all that on D1? The most commentary I remember from you on GATA's play was that whenever someone self votes and beats their chest that it pings. Fair enough. Later on, when her and Nolder were going at it, I made a point to get involved and tell them they were both being dumb - I don't remember you commenting on that. There was definitely more content from her to evaluate as the Day dragged on and her wagon stalled out. I think there's definitely something to dig into amongst the group of people who parked on her the whole time, not saying it's you necessarily but you fall into that category and it would've helped if you'd fleshed out that read more D1 imo.

As far as the line, meh. At that point multiple people had all said they weren't going to change, others were pounding the drum to get D1 over since it was like 50 pages deep, I wasn't convinced she was going to flip scum but for the sake of getting the game on and having no way to be 100% sure, I threw down to make progress. Oh well.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

I don't hate that hammer FWIW

@Stark where was all that on D1? The most commentary I remember from you on GATA's play was that whenever someone self votes and beats their chest that it pings. Fair enough. Later on, when her and Nolder were going at it, I made a point to get involved and tell them they were both being dumb - I don't remember you commenting on that. There was definitely more content from her to evaluate as the Day dragged on and her wagon stalled out. I think there's definitely something to dig into amongst the group of people who parked on her the whole time, not saying it's you necessarily but you fall into that category and it would've helped if you'd fleshed out that read more D1 imo.

As far as the line, meh. At that point multiple people had all said they weren't going to change, others were pounding the drum to get D1 over since it was like 50 pages deep, I wasn't convinced she was going to flip scum but for the sake of getting the game on and having no way to be 100% sure, I threw down to make progress. Oh well.

Doesn’t mind a hammer vote without giving the player time to reveal^ noted.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Doesn’t mind a hammer vote without giving the player time to reveal^ noted.

Putting someone at L1, like CTM did (I believe), is a dangerous proposition.

FOS, CTM, Stark, and Hess.

25 minutes ago, SMC said:

Need a pic of Mario Running with a hammer...

Unvote: CTM

Vote: Lizzie

(Watch this train for scum)

3 minutes ago, SMC said:

Both of the above make it seem like you know he's about to flip town?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SMC said:

Coming from the guy who just blind hammered and it being SMC of all people...this might have to go down on the JN HOF head scratcher list. 80, Nol sure, SMC, no. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Coming from the guy who just blind hammered and it being SMC of all people...this might have to go down on the JN HOF head scratcher list. 80, Nol sure, SMC, no. 

You can't accuse someone of hammering when you put him in lynch range. There was a lot of suspicious train jumping going on from CTM to Lizzie yesterday.  The outcome of this lynch will be informative

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Only if it makes DPR come in and blow his lid then I’ll digress.

We could have run up another train or two for info, but Lizzie wasn't going to reveal sh*t. If he's town, he just wasted everyone's time and hurt our chances to win. Hopefully he's the CL. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

We could have run up another train or two for info, but Lizzie wasn't going to reveal sh*t. If he's town, he just wasted everyone's time and hurt our chances to win. Hopefully he's the CL. 

I would have if someone would’ve taken the time to at me or quote me like had not been an issue the past two days, until it was time to speed hammer. Wasn’t that your whole thing this morning, preventing hammers