Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

29 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

image.png.186a350316bb31609d25a7cae47d0a5a.png

Go f**k yourself psycho..  if you'll get some kind of demented satisfaction outing people then do it..  tired of trying to coddle you man baby..

so either do it or gtfoh.  don't care which.

• Post of the Week 1

51 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

CE436055-E311-47B8-8DE4-F8ABEA4EBDC2.jpeg

Incidentally this was my reply:

No..  can't use power until at least day 3 or if you are at any time you are at L2 or less.

I didn't spend 6 hours last night creating all this for 2 players to be gone in 15 minutes lol..  Just play man...  This has nothing to do with what CTM is or isn't..   I would reply the same way no matter which player you said.

then the next few days about 10 more PMs like this apologizing, coddling, saying he could quit if he wants etc etc etc etc... Deck can attest to this.

I tried to explain 15 times that he's not the only one with limitations and I simply forgot to say it in his PM because I was exhausted and missed it.. 

Nothing he is doing says anything about CTM's alignment..  CTM could be anything right now.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

No..  can't use power until at least day 3 or if you are at any time you are at L2 or less.

I didn't spend 6 hours last night creating all this for 2 players to be gone in 15 minutes lol..  Just play man...  This has nothing to do with what CTM is or isn't..   I would reply the same way no matter which player you said.

then the next few days about 10 more PMs like this apologizing, coddling, saying he could quit if he wants etc etc etc etc... Deck can attest to this.

I tried to explain 15 times that he's not the only one with limitations and I simply forgot to say it in his PM because I was exhausted and missed it.. 

Nothing he is doing says anything about CTM's alignment..  CTM could be anything right now.

It's cool we all know he's a hoochie lovin' dirty hippy

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

I’ve read the past 274 games. I’ve followed along. I’d be willing to try this out. Seems like all I have to do is get hysterical and quit after a couple days of not following instructions.

It helps if you cry too

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

So you're saying he wasn't a BombCop. Gotcha.

And also, he could've bombed the sh*t out of me all morning this morning lol. 

I have no idea how he resisted that...

3 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

I’ve read the past 274 games. I’ve followed along. I’d be willing to try this out. Seems like all I have to do is get hysterical and quit after a couple days of not following instructions.

You’re better than most already 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

Go f**k yourself psycho..  if you'll get some kind of demented satisfaction outing people then do it..  tired of trying to coddle you man baby..

so either do it or gtfoh.  don't care which.

Ha. I’ve taken steps to not out any of the alignment. Just don’t act like you wanted to see me use a role I wasn’t allowed to use 

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Pac you're running a great game and we all appreciate the chance to play.  Press on.  No need to explain further. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, DPR said:

So you're saying he wasn't a BombCop. Gotcha.

And also, he could've bombed the sh*t out of me all morning this morning lol. 

I have no idea how he resisted that...

He’s seems incapable of resisting anything.

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Ha. I’ve taken steps to not out any of the alignment. Just don’t act like you wanted to see me use a role I wasn’t allowed to use 

Dude make this your last post in the game thread or I will. If you need to harass Pac, have at it by pm, but keep it out of the game thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2