Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

She sounds hot

Please you pig, women are more than thier physical appearance. Quit supporting the dominant cultural and institutional hegemony with your regressive objectification 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

Well at least he's taken it to the DT where he's welcome to call me whatever he wants..  just no need to ruin it for people who have put in time..  at the end of the day it's a stupid game so whatever but still..

anyway that will be the last post about it from me.. 

night continues..

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I'm doing well. How are Mrs. Crusher and all the little Crushettes?

4 out of 5 home. House is jammed packed. It’s all good, mostly because I’m still having regular office hours. Mrs Crusher is no longer cutting hair and at first was a tough transition but she’s starting to relax and enjoying having the chil-ren home. 

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

7 & 7... Holy Fock guys, we made need an intervention!  It’s ok buddy, we can get through this. 

53C78329-48A9-423E-99AB-7DB6257C1331.jpeg

Might as well be Rumple Minze compared to the White Russians..  I enjoy getting buzzed about once every month or 2 and rarely get drunk these days..  

25 year old me would be 2 40's in at this time before leaving for the club...  Can't say I miss it.