Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

VOTING PAUSED RIGHT HERE TEMPORARILY..  TIMING HAS BEEN DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECKED.

Official Vote Count:

Stark (1) - 80

DPR (1) - Leelou

Drums (1) - JIF

80 (7) - Hess, Drums, Barry, DPR, JC, 32EBoozer, SMC

Hess (1) - CTM

With 16 reapers alive, it takes 9 to lynch

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

vote 80

need deaths

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

VOTING PAUSED

1 minute ago, Pac said:

VOTING PAUSED RIGHT HERE TEMPORARILY..  TIMING HAS BEEN DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECKED.

Official Vote Count:

Stark (1) - 80

DPR (1) - Leelou

Drums (1) - JIF

80 (7) - Hess, Drums, Barry, DPR, JC, 32EBoozer, SMC

Hess (1) - CTM

With 16 reapers alive, it takes 9 to lynch

LOL

I wouldn't even care except it gives CTM something to blather about instead of actually playing the game. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Leelou dropped this post hammer.  

Opened the day voting DRP.

SMC is arguably my strongest town read.

She didnt really "revisit" DPR, rather, she voted him and ghosted.

ewwwwww

Didn’t mean to ghost, got caught up in Animal Crossing and watching tv. I just realized its way later than I thought. 

DPR’s read on SMC still isn’t sitting right with me. I could vote for drums as well. He’s been on my list for days. 

I don’t feel great about Hess or SMC with that hammer. 

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

LOL

I wouldn't even care except it gives CTM something to blather about instead of actually playing the game. 

Yes well all the attention you've been paying and work you've done landed you on the same train as me. So,.. bravo?

21 hours ago, A.J. said:

If SMC means what I think he means, he's definitely Town

Not gonna say more than that on it for now

AJ town clearing SMC is weird. Initially thought he was saying SMC is some sort of PR, but if scum actually thought that then why not NK SMC last night? Red herring maybe but strange.

22 hours ago, SMC said:

Need a pic of Mario Running with a hammer...

Unvote: CTM

Vote: Lizzie

(Watch this train for scum)

22 hours ago, SMC said:

Putting someone at L1, like CTM did (I believe), is a dangerous proposition.

FOS, CTM, Stark, and Hess.

Any more thoughts on this now that we have two dead vamps and Lizzie was town?

Side note:

21 hours ago, A.J. said:

If SMC means what I think he means, he's definitely Town

Not gonna say more than that on it for now

AJ was scum when he said this. 

• Upvote 2

CLICK ME

The vampire wept upon seeing Blade barreling in on him.

"oh fuq...  you gotta be kidding me"

CLICK ME

"Blade..  wait..  I can explain..  I didn't mean it they forced me..  you have to believe me".

"Shut your mouth you mentally compromised pig".

"Wait.. wait..  I can give you money..  new sunglasses..  a new jacket..  yeah a jacket..  you want a new jacket"??

Blade unsheathed his mighty sword and with 1 vicious swipe had ended the mans pathetic whimpering.

sword blade GIF by BBQ Films

• Upvote 1

Y’all an go f**k yourselves. I’m the Town Slut. Rolled that way ironically by Pac, of course.

On even nights I can Roleblock someone. I chose Jvill last night. No information on whether it worked or not.

I was not converted. If I was I’d out my team because cult games blow and should never exist again.

Stark or Jvill for me. Still believe the quiet ones are the Cult Leader candidates. You loudmouths are just bickering over the wrong things but are mostly town.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Good get.  Sounds very defensive.  Scum or inexperienced?

Inexperienced is my guess right now...

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Don’t know why your last reference to me is not posting but I’m not really understanding why my comments on GATA were “disgusting “? Guess we have two different definitions of the word. Is it that apart from not having a strong sense of who was scum, that I parked a vote on AJ who I had a sense was scum but wanted to let the game play out & see where things went?

When I played my 1st game a month ago Drums, GATA and I We’re on the same page. I know it’s a new game with new roles for folks, but found the more aggressive players turned out to be scum. Y’all have a lot more history to draw on regarding players tendencies. I can only draw on 1 game and following the the arguments made by others with my opinion sprinkled in. 

Looks like you’re running the game right now so I’ll pay attention to all arguments 

You said you didnt want to vote Gata because you didnt want to be tied to the list.  In general, townies shouldnt be worried about being tied to mislynches.  I'm taking it as newbness for now. 

Excellent!

Now that Hess is dead & flipped scum. There's multiple ways we can view this.

CTM voted Hess, so it can be a busing move so FOS on CTM

Hess could've been busing 80 to clear himself and that means FOS 80.  80 has revealed so that has to be considered

VOTING RESUMES..  15 Reapers alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Official Vote Count:

DPR (1) - Leelou

Drums (2) - JIF, 80

80 (6) - Hess, Drums, DPR, JC, 32EBoozer, SMC

Hess (1) - CTM

With 15 reapers alive, it takes 8 to lynch

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Hess is 100% not town.

I'm reading back trying to find Nyn's response to my question about Drums ping, all Hess has been doing is grandstanding and fighting every lynch.  He's never, ever, ever, this cautious of a player.  All this butt hurt about Gata and now Lizzy, yeah, not buying it.  100% not town.

Hi Blade, I know you saw this and was like, damn, JiF is really good at this.  I'm going to kill him.  You're welcome. If you're not town, you're still welcome but GFY

• Haha 2