Tailgating , as we know it , will never be the same .

8 minutes ago, joebabyny said:

If people are going to return to the stadium to go to a game, sitting in seats shoulder to shoulder with others, then I don't see how tailgating will be much different.

We'll just have to get used to having bbq sauce and grease on our masks

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

And next year and the year after that . Shoulder to shoulder crowds are now a thing of the past .

If this has taught us anything it is that none of us know what the future looks like.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

And next year and the year after that . Shoulder to shoulder crowds are now a thing of the past .

I think we are just going to have to get used to masks.  By the year after next there will herd immunity and/or a vaccine. But this has probably spooked some enough that they will continue to wear masks for the foreseeable future.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CTM said:

I think we are just going to have to get used to masks.  By the year after next there will herd immunity and/or a vaccine. But this has probably spooked some enough that they will continue to wear masks for the foreseeable future.

The thought of covering my face and hiding it from humanity is very appealing and that has nothing to do with germs or a virus.

• Haha 4