Just a heads up tonight on NBC sports network

Just now, Greenbloodblitz said:

America's Game. New York Jets host the Dallas Cowboys on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. 8:00 p.m.

Nice thanks for the heads up. My son can actually watch the game where Revis took care of Dez in his prime. 

• Upvote 1

I believe it was the first game of the season after the two AFC championship games. I'm sure there are still some familiar faces, but they started bringing in some unruly type characters LOL. This was the season that spelled the beginning of the end for Rex and Tannenbaum.

It's still nice to see the Jets featured on the NFL Network in some capacity though and on Easter Sunday no less!? Funny I was just thinking to myself this morning they almost never mention us and then I saw this scroll across the bottom of the screen

5 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Again I apologize I read the scroll wrong on NFL Network so what the hell channel is NBC Sports Network? Fun in Suffolk County Long Island Optimum cable

It’s all good! No need to apologize, just wanted to spread the word. Thanks for letting us know it’ll be on!

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

It’s all good! No need to apologize, just wanted to spread the word. Thanks for letting us know it’ll be on!

Boy I ****ed that one up! Lol. I believe it's NBC Sports Classics and it's Channel 212 on Optimum Cable where I am.  damn I'm 0-2 ... this is as bad as the pink Super Moon that never happened the other night.  I'll see myself out

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

America's Game. New York Jets host the Dallas Cowboys on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. 8:00 p.m.  on NBC Sports channel. 

I don’t live in NY/NJ and have only been to about 6 games in my life time but I don’t know a single game experience outside of a Super Bowl win that could possibly beat what it was like to be at this game in person. 

what an incredible feeling that was. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, usanyj said:

You look at the weapons Sanchez had to play with in his time here. Braylon, Holmes, LT, Greene, Cotchery, Keller, burress, Kerley, and a stud line... got to get darnold some weapons and some protection, he has a much better skill set than Sanchez, got to give him a chance 

Definitely man Sanchez was setup for success. Can you imagine if Sanchez was our QB last year with those scrubs? Lol he woulda got destroyed 

• Upvote 2