Just a heads up tonight on NBC sports network

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Before you get carried away, they didn’t have a great season in 2011. This was a great game, but the rest of the season did not follow suit.

For sure, but i was 19-20 years old during that little run. I loved that we were contenders and had an identity.

I've now watched this game and the playoff win vs the Pats and the reg season win at Pittsburgh (2010) in the last 2 weeks and I just can't believe how many games we won with Mark Sanchez at quarterback.  What a squandered era. 

14 hours ago, usanyj said:

You look at the weapons Sanchez had to play with in his time here. Braylon, Holmes, LT, Greene, Cotchery, Keller, burress, Kerley, and a stud line... got to get darnold some weapons and some protection, he has a much better skill set than Sanchez, got to give him a chance 

That is what I got out of watching that last night - Darnold is a MUCH MUCH better QB than Sanchez was or would have ever been.

20 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Jets haven’t lost to the cowboys since 2007, they’ve won the previous 3 games played with Sanchez, fitz, Darnold. 

It’s wierd how we owned the cowboys and more recently giants (smile) but the jets can never beat the eagles