Name of the Game "Quote Yourself for Truth" (some of the greatest posts you've created over the years)

11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Hit the nail on the head (yet again). 

Bell to the Jets!

Barely any NYJ fans wanted to believe me.

Most attempted to mock me for my early prediction. 

(I've called for all three of Jamal Adams, Sam Darnold and Le'Veon Bell before they ever became Jets).

Have any of... YOU?

Makes me believe, think and feel that I know a little something (something) about Football Baby (both college and the pros).

But do you?

"QUOTE YOURSELF FOR TRUTH"

(Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships)

"9-3-2018"

Omg! Wow....if even Jesus Christ himself could compare to Defensewinschampionships forum poster.

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Jealous, much? 

Jealous how you can't quote yourself with a well written out article? 

You care to comment on my Sam Darnold and Le'Veon Bell articles before arriving as Jets? 

No comment? 

Do you have any good football posts?

Prove it.

Because I don't believe you. 

Well... I do have a wife and many family members who love me dearly and respect my opinions on many other more important subjects other than football on a forum...appears that you don't. 

11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Jealous, much? 

You care to comment on my Sam Darnold and Le'Veon Bell articles before arriving as Jets? 

No comment? 

Prove it.

You are the same clown who gargled Leonard Williams balls last off season just like you're doing with Adams now.  How did that work out for you? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Omg! Wow....if even Jesus Christ himself could compare to Defensewinschampionships forum poster.

From what I can gather @Defense Wins Championships joined in September of 2018, hung around arguing with people for 3 weeks. Calling the Jets WR core the deepest in the league.  Showed back up in February 2019, hung around for 4 weeks arguing the entire time about how all Leo needed was a great pass rusher next to him for him to flourish.  Then disappeared for a year and has now taken up the cause to defend Jamal, argue and post incoherent thoughts.  I'm sure he'll disappear for another year. He's either being run by a mod to drive up post numbers or he's just not very informed or bright. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

A1Zgc1j0BKL._SS500_.jpg

X___D.W.C___

ANOTHER 4 PLAYERS WHO I HIT THE NAIL ON (GRAND SLAM). 

And outside of Robby reaching 1k due to awful offenses my overall evaluations were flawless.

Robby Anderson went on to sign for $20,000,000 (and people like me, DWC, seen it coming FIRST).

You guys want to sit here and crap over me?

DWC?

But yet you (message board trolls) can not find a good post within your body?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I think I'm about to begin my approach of approaching some of these Jet players over Twitter/Social Media in order to land an OPPORTUNITY to become a NYJets beat writer.

($$$ while getting paid to get lol laughed at @ the same time, lol $$$).

I have the writing ability and the proof to create myself a nice resume too (all 4 players would become impressed, too). 

(I will forever USE JN/TGG/JI as my writing motivators for motivation to create beautiful articles as well).

Jamal Adams, Robby Anderson, Jordan Jenkins and Marcus Maye.

"6-1-2017"

Players that you're most looking forward to watching (2017).

Jamal Adams.

I'm still a believer that defense wins championships and i truly believe that this Jamal Adams kid is a generational type of Safety.

He's got natural born leadership qualities, a very smart player, range to cover, speed to make plays, great tackler, toughness, heart and plays with raw emotion along with jaw dropping athletic abilities and simply left me in awe with some of those hits in which he laid on helpless college kids.

I can't say enough about this Jamal Adams kid out of LSU.

He made a name for himself as a bad ass beast Safety out of the SEC.

Many considered him as being the best overall player of this years draft class.

I, myself, personally - haven't been this intrigued about a Jets rookie since dating back to Keyshawn Johnson (been a long time coming).

Robby Anderson.

This kid emerged onto the preseason scene last year (and never looked back) as an undrafted rookie.

He's 6'3/190 lbs, ran a 4.36-second 40 yard dash and with a strong armed QB i can pictute him "Randy Mossing" opposing DB's on the outside for many of years to come.

He's a special type of talent.

Despite playing alongside of & under less than ideal QB situations last season...

this kid still put up 42 receptions for 587 receiving yards along with 2 TD receptions during his rookie year (3 rush attempts for 42 rushing yards).

He also got better as the season went on.

Did not make his 1st reception until week 3 but yet recorded 18 receptions for 283 receiving yards and 2 TD receptions (during our final 5 games).

He's got to stay out of trouble (off the field) because if so.. 

He can easily develop into a yearly 1,000+ yards type of impactful WR moving forward.

Jordan Jenkins.

This is another kid with great size for the OLB position @ 6'3/260 lbs.

I'm an FSU fan of the ACC but I've always had a thing for SEC defensive players.

Jordan Jenkins is another SEC kid out of Georgia who I'm expecting flashes and improved production out of.

Last year as a rookie he recorded 41 tackles, 2.5 sacks and 1 forced fumble (he's no Vernon Gholston).

He also started off the season a little banged up but really started to gain momentum as the season progressed.

During his final 4 games he recorded 16 (total) tackles & 2.5 sacks.

He also has the size, strength & potential to become a very good edge setter as an OLB in a 3-4 defense.

What I'm most excited about in regards to Jenkins, is Kevin Greene.

One of the greatest outside pass rushers of All-Time behind only Bruce Smith and Reggie White.

For a 2nd year player in Jenkins, to have the ability to work with, learn from and become coached up by (on a daily basis) alongside of Kevin Greene? That's intriguing to me.

If Kevin Greene can tap into his untapped potential and if Jordan Jenkins is able to respond to his coaching...

we could then have a ball player on our hands in this Jenkins kid who's only 22 years of age.

Marcus Maye.

Devin Smith. Jace Amaro. Geno Smith. Stephen Hill. Vlad Ducasse.

I can't mention Hackenberg because he's yet to see the field but it's been a long time coming since we've seen real quality play out of a 2nd rounder.

Not since David Harris of 2007 to be truthful.

And before Harris it was Kellen Clemens. Mike Nugent. Justin Miller. Jon McGraw and the LaMont Jordans of the world all over again.

I guess Victor Hobson of 2003 was o.k (but yet still nothing for me to really write home about).

I personally wanted #4 Dalvin Cook due to me being an FSU fan, but as of right now I really want this Marcus Maye kid to emerge as a starting rookie alongside of Jamal Adams.

He's without question one of the players I'm most looking forward to seeing take the field and maybe, just maybe; it'll take my FSU's rival in the Florida Gators (out of the fierce SEC) to buck our trend of 2nd round failures with a first-team All-American in Marcus Maye.

Our pass defense was so bad last year, to the point of me having to trust Maccagnan here.

One thing i can say about Maye, is like Adams; he's as physical as they come on the back end.

He's got a ready made frame for the FS position and not only is he really fast for a Free Safety (4.47 40 yard dash)

but he can tackle and tackle hard too (6 forced fumbles).

He graded out as the very best one on one tackler of any kid who came out of 2017's NFL draft and from my understanding he's a natural born leader, vocal, very smart in both man & zone schemes and was the heart & soul of Florida's SEC defense.

Can Marcus Maye & Jamal Adams become the next Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor type of Safety tandem/NFL duo?

I'm not sure and only time will tell but these kids were almost teammates for LSU and have been chomping at the bit to play alongside of one another for a while now.

Can't wait to see them as a 1-2 punch in green and white.

36 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Well... I do have a wife and many family members who love me dearly and respect my opinions on many other more important subjects other than football on a forum...appears that you don't. 

I have a beautiful wife and an awesome daughter.

I'm working from home the previous 3-4 weeks (since my return to JN) and getting paid very well to not only work but have fun on JN lol.

Did your company provide you and all of their employees work from home opportunities remotely?

I know mine did... And here I am SUNSHINE ;-)

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

These dudes are only butt hurt that I have a lot of posting history featuring and consisting of some really awesome posts over the years - and they don't. 

They call for a banning, but cant "quote themselves for truth". 

They HATE when I talk football - Because they can't. 

I can quote awesome post's (more to come) and they cant. 

And I'm loving i but they aren't. 

:confused:      or     :huh:   if you prefer. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

A1Zgc1j0BKL._SS500_.jpg

X___D.W.C___

ANOTHER 4 PLAYERS WHO I HIT THE NAIL ON (GRAND SLAM). 

Jamal Adams, Robby Anderson, Jordan Jenkins and Marcus Maye.

"6-1-2017"

Grand slam Home Run DWC. 

Damn man. You hit the nail on the head with Adams before his 1st ever game. 3 years later and he's an All-Rookie Team member, 2x Pro Bowler (Co-MVP alongside of Patrick Mahomes), an NFL 2x All-Pro (first All-Pro 1st-team since dating back to your boy who you also loved #24 Darrelle Revis of 4 years ago). 

Another nail on the head with Robby Anderson. Just signed for $20,000,000 over two years with Carolina as their starting WR on the outside along with $12M guaranteed (3 years later).

Nice Triple on Jordan Jenkins. People called him Vernon Gholston, but not you and over the previous three years (since the post above) he's gone on to earn himself another contract with NYJ under Joe Douglas after recording 116 tackles (77 solo as an edge setter), 20 Tackles for Loss (behind the line of scrimmage), 18.0 Sacks, 5 Fumbles Forced, 4 Fumble Recoveries and 5 Passes Defended throughout 48 games and 39 starts, Well said and as you mentioned, he's an awesome 3-4 Edge Setting OLB (now reminds us of an old school throwback Bryan Thomas).

Grand Slam on Marcus Maye. Full Time Starting FS as Jamal Adams running mate. Safety position now set in stone as we continue to build around Sam Darnold over the next 3-5 years (Marcus Maye will return to the Jets as did Jordan Jenkins and as will future HOF #33 Jamal Adams). 

Damn DWC. People should listen to you more often, instead of questioning you while you enjoy Sam Darnold and Jamal Adams one day becoming Jet HOF members - they won't be able to. Oh well. Too bad. They mad. You stay glad.

13 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'm working from home the previous 3-4 weeks (since my return to JN) and getting paid very well to not only work but have fun on JN lol.

Did your company provide you and all of their employees work from home opportunities remotely?

The only thing you're "working" on is a manifesto

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

It's sad I've quoted myself plenty of times within this thread. And will continue to do so. 

And none of you Jet fan (trolls) can quote yourselves with any type of knowledge dating back to YEARS AGO?

Not one of you DWC FAN BOY TROLLS has a single good post within your bones and body?

Don't worry, I will continue to quote myself for knowledge (truth) while exposing you guys at the same time. 

Can't quote yourselves for truth? 

Don't have any posts talking up Sam Darnold, Jamal Adams, predicting Bell to the Jets as a Steeler, showing support for younger Marcus Maye, Robby Anderson and Jordan Jenkins? Can't quote yourselves on a 2006 Brick of Gold, Revis of 2007, Rex of 2009-2010?

What, wrong? You can only....

QUOTE ME, DWC?

SO FUNNY.

CAN (only) QUOTE "DWC" BUT CAN'T QUOTE YOURSELVES?

There's an old saying/quote... "Can't help those who can not help themselves"

and my thread is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of it. 

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It's sad I've quoted myself plenty of times within this thread. And will continue to do so. 

And none of you Jet fan (trolls) can quote yourselves with any type of knowledge dating back to YEARS AGO?

Not one of you DWC FAN BOY TROLLS has a single good post within your bones and body?

Don't worry, I will continue to quote myself for knowledge (truth) while exposing you guys at the same time. 

Can't quote yourselves for truth? 

Don't have any posts talking up Sam Darnold, Jamal Adams, predicting Bell to the Jets as a Steeler, showing support for younger Marcus Maye, Robby Anderson and Jordan Jenkins? Can't quote yourselves on a 2006 Brick of Gold, Revis of 2007, Rex of 2009-2010?

What, wrong? You can only....

QUOTE ME, DWC?

SO FUNNY.

CAN (only) QUOTE "DWC" BUT CAN'T QUOTE YOURSELVES?

There's an old saying/quote... "Can't help those who can not help themselves"

and my thread is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of it. 

-Jordan Jenkins was drafted in 2016

- Robby Anderson was an UDFA in 2016

-Jamal Adams and Marcus Maye were drafted in 2017.

-Sam Darnold was drafted in April 2018

@Defense Wins Championships didn't start posting on this board till September of 2018. So how exactly were you ahead of the curve on these players? Are you seriously taking credit for "talking up these players" after they had almost all already proven themselves to be good players in the NFL? And Darnold was the concensus best QB prospect in the 2018 draft.  You weren't really going out on a limb. Clown

• Haha 1

I created this thread in order to show the rest of JN that I've always been here to talk football and write with a passion. 

Right or wrong. I talk sports. The ones quoting me, don't and can not. 

It's within my posting career too.

I ain't no Vernon Gholston bust.

I'm more like Jamal Adams.

Cocky and confident of my abilities to one day get paid for my fandom (still only 34 with a resume dating back to my young 20s). 

Manish move on over here comes DWC born and raised out of the NYC. As there's a new sheriff in town. 

Lol @ you trolls and non sports writes aka one line filler jags. 

14 minutes ago, choon328 said:

-Jordan Jenkins was drafted in 2016

- Robby Anderson was an UDFA in 2016

-Jamal Adams and Marcus Maye were drafted in 2017.

-Sam Darnold was drafted in April 2018

@Defense Wins Championships didn't start posting on this board till September of 2018. So how exactly were you ahead of the curve on these players? Are you seriously taking credit for "talking up these players" after they had almost all already proven themselves to be good players in the NFL? And Darnold was the concensus best QB prospect in the 2018 draft.  You weren't really going out on a limb. Clown

My posts are quoted from TGG genius and it doesn't matter where I said it (because I said it) lol and I've been here on JN dating back to 2006-2007, genius. 

My Sam Darnold post was 8 months after his freshman bowl game mvp. 

My Robby thread was after his rookie season heading into year two. 

My Jenkins thread was after a 2.5 sack rookie season. 

My Adams and Maye posts were after the draft before their rookie years. 

And My Bell thread was while he were still a Steelers holdout. 

Look @ the DATES of my posts. 

"THE DEFINITION OF GOING OUT ON A LIMB" LOL @ YOU CLOWN ASS TOOL. 

People like you like to hate on greatness. 

You clowns been hating on me, dwc, for YEARS NOW we'll over 10+.

I'm a Jets writer living legend baby - the Fireman Ed of Jet forums - my greatness won't be appreciated until I'm dead and gone. 

Lol

Jealous, much? 

No comment? 

Prove it.

You give a great auto biography of all your accolades,,,masters degree, all your training and experience, great family, working from home (don't know where you find the time to work). Then you come here and post absolute garbage. Looks like an 8 year old talking. You are either a crazy narcissistic genius, or a complete lunatic. Guess you know which one I think,,,but as has been stated earlier, you are very entertaining, but it just gets to the point where you are just annoying.

• Sympathy 1

Do you have abs? I know I do. Hows that rump/gut looking lately? Lol

I created this thread in order to show the rest of JN that I've always been here to talk football and write with a passion. 

Right or wrong. I talk sports. The ones quoting me, don't and can not. 

It's within my posting career too.

I ain't no Vernon Gholston bust.

I'm more like Jamal Adams.

Cocky and confident of my abilities to one day get paid for my fandom (still only 34 with a resume dating back to my young 20s). 

Manish move on over here comes DWC born and raised out of the NYC. As there's a new sheriff in town. 

Lol @ you trolls and non sports writes aka one line filler jags. 

You're "cocky" but in the way a 3 year old might use the term.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

My posts are quoted from TGG genius and it doesn't matter where I said it (because I said it) lol and I've been here on JN dating back to 2006-2007, genius. 

My Sam Darnold post was 8 months after his freshman bowl game mvp. 

My Robby thread was after his rookie season heading into year two. 

My Jenkins thread was after a 2.5 sack rookie season. 

My Adams and Maye posts were after the draft before their rookie years. 

Look @ the DATES of my posts. 

"THE DEFINITION OF GOING OUT ON A LIMB" LOL @ YOU CLOWN ASS TOOL. 

People like you like to hate on greatness. 

You clowns been hating on me, dwc, for YEARS NOW we'll over 10+.

I'm a Jets writer living legend baby - the Fireman Ed of Jet forums - my greatness won't be appreciated until I'm dead and gone. 

Lol

Nobody wants you to die, just leave

• Upvote 1

Wow holy crap this is just menacing! How tall are you dude? Is that the problem? Do you have little hands or little feet? You sound like you need to be patted on the head and told how important you are.

We all love you little kitty, but you sound like your four foot ten and need to prove that you can do the most chin-ups LOL!

Seriously who the hell wants to read this!? It's like you're unraveling by arguing with yourself and pounding your chest! Go whack off or smoke a joint or do a shot or 7 or something. It is not our fault that you feel this way around other men.

Keep in touch with yourself and get back to us later.

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Wow holy crap this is just menacing! How tall are you dude? Is that the problem? Do you have little hands or little feet? You sound like you need to be patted on the head and told how important you are.

We all love you little kitty, but you sound like your four foot ten and need to prove that you can do the most chin-ups LOL!

Seriously who the hell wants to read this!? It's like you're unraveling by arguing with yourself and pounding your chest! Go whack off or smoke a joint or do a shot or 7 or something. It is not our fault that you feel this way around other men.

Is he the bagel boss guy????

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Is he the bagel boss guy????

8 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Sounds like this guy is all alone in a dingy room with nothing to do. Gets his jollies by busting balls on here, real class act. Maybe he should take his masters degree(LOL) and find something productive to do.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Lol

Go back. 

He were? 

Finally, something true!  You are the Fireman Ed of Jets forums!  I can't wait to appreciate your greatness!  You don't have to die, but I still can't wait!

work from home opportunities remotely

I think we can add this to the list of silly redundancies.  

Bones are in the body...  Remember we're trying to cut down on the imbecilic overtones so you get picked up by the majors. I know you think redundancy is a good thing but redundancy does not equal emphasis.... repeat that to yourself until it sinks in.

If you want to be a pro poster your gonna have to step it up DWC. With some practice and "Hooked On Phonics" we'll get you there.

still only 34 with a resume dating back to my young 20s

The proper phrasing is "dating back to my "early" 20's. Don't worry we'll get you there. It's not at all ridiculous for near illiterate in his mid 30's to become a sports writer you got this little buddy.