Jump to content

Mccaffrey signs huge extension


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How the fck does this get turned into another Jamal thread. We all need therapy.

61 tackles on defense is almost equivalent to gaining 2,000 yards from scrimmage on offense.

Suddenly.....Bell looks cheap.  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Idiots. Nobody pays a RB big money anymore. 

When the RB operates more like a WR like McCaffrey does its a lot closer to being worthwhile.  

If we could have the Le'Veon that was catching 80+ passes like he was in Pittsburgh, he'd about be worth the money we're paying him.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Two time All Pro.  Amazing how a fanbase loves to get rid of their star players than whines how their team sucks. 

Our team sucks with that two time All Pro

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

We need more players like him.  

Get five of them and we can post 305 cumulative tackles and make Jarrett Stidham’s life a living hell

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

61 tackles on defense is almost equivalent to gaining 2,000 yards from scrimmage on offense.

Adams, who was drafted No. 6 overall in 2017 out of LSU, has tallied 273 tackles, 12 sacks, 25 pass defenses and 2 interceptions in his first three seasons. He scored his first two career touchdowns this season, picking off Patriots QB Jarrett Stidham in Week 3 and returning it 61 yards and adding a strip-sack-fumble-recovery in Week 10 against Daniel Jones and the cross-town Giants.

He also single handedly broke up the Cowboys 2-point conversion attempt at the end of regulation!

  • Thumb Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Two time All Pro.  Amazing how a fanbase loves to get rid of their star players than whines how their team sucks. 

Because they suck with Adams on the team,,,,this is a business and as such what needs to be done to help the team has to be done, personalities aside. With all the holes on this team, to pay a safety a big contract is just ludicrous, especially if you can get a great deal for him.

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I wonder if the Carolina fans fight to death on their boards on whether or not they should trade Mccaffrey cause he’s just a running back and not a left tackle 

Depends on how nasty his social media game is.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

Because they suck with Adams on the team,,,,this is a business and as such what needs to be done to help the team has to be done, personalities aside. With all the holes on this team, to pay a safety a big contract is just ludicrous, especially if you can get a great deal for him.

Adams directly won two games last year, the Giants and Cowboys. Build by getting players as talented as him at other positions, don't subtract him for a draft pick that will turn out to be a less talented player in all likelihood. I'm not trading him just for the 17th pick in the draft.  If the Cowboys want to sweeten it, I'd listen but I would want considerably more.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Adams directly won two games last year, the Giants and Cowboys. Build by getting players as talented as him at other positions, don't subtract him for a draft pick that will turn out to be a less talented player in all likelihood. I'm not trading him just for the 17th pick in the draft.  If the Cowboys want to sweeten it, I'd listen but I would want considerably more.

You can't compare a safety to an offensive player who had over 1000 yards rushing and 1000 yards receiving, 116 pass receptions and the 3rd most yards from scrimmage by any player, 2392 with 19 touchdowns. Can we please keep it real here and use common sense? If Adams will agree to a reasonable contract I am all in on him. If he wants to break the bank I say lets move on, that's all.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Jamal over McCaffrey...are you nuts? 

 

52 minutes ago, PS17 said:

How the fck does this get turned into another Jamal thread. We all need therapy.

 

Lets see, think it could be bringing him up where he didnt need to be brought up?    

You start it by posting his and and then complain?  

LOL

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

 

 

Lets see, think it could be bringing him up where he didnt need to be brought up?    

You start it by posting his and and then complain?  

LOL

The original post brought it up. And I acknowledge my guilt here, hence the "we need therapy" line. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

 

 

Lets see, think it could be bringing him up where he didnt need to be brought up?    

You start it by posting his and and then complain?  

LOL

Dude he was responding to the person who right off the bat said Jamal > McCaffrey. It's admittedly a dull topic with no room for reasoned discussion honestly. The situation is more nuanced than either side cares to admit to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...