Okudah or Henderson?

AFJF

6 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Remember when Kyle Wilson was supposedly ahead of Joe Haden the week before that years draft good times.

This is what happens, you look at the two players for one year, everyone says Okudah is better and then a few start to overthink things.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

This is what happens, you look at the two players for one year, everyone says Okudah is better and then a few start to overthink things.

This is it right here! 

Same reason Thomas is sliding 

• Upvote 1

I didnt see nearly as much of Okudah as I did Henderson but they seem pretty similar.  Elite athletes, good character, strong mental make up on the field etc.  Both are sticky corners who can match WR's step for step, neither play the ball particularly well.  Okudah seems to be a more willing tacklers than Henderson and that would be my biggest knock on CJ.  He's not a good downhill/open field tackler at all.  He gets off balance and goes to his knees way to often easily allowing extra yards after the catch.  He can also tend to lose his WR when he's not in man.  I never saw a top 10 pick player watching CJ.  1st round pick?  Sure. In the 20-32 range, no doubt, just not top 10.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Okudah and it’s not even close .  And although it means little in the grand scheme of things I’ll take OSU track record of Corners developing over Florida’s 

Meh, Florida's aint shabby either.  They're battling LSU for DB U these days.  That said, with Lattimore and Ward balling out, the scale is probably tipping in the Ohio St. favor right now. 

• Upvote 1

This smacks of a predraft rumor with a degree of motivation. Maybe some team suspecting a team wants to move down and draft Henderson but doesn’t want another team jumping ahead of them. Or maybe a team plans on reaching for  Henderson and wants to get ahead of the criticism. 

Hopefully not the Jets.

Just now, Beerfish said:

I'd love it if henderson went before okudah because then okudah would go before #11 as well and the chance we get our ot will increase.

Lots of guys would be great to come off the board before eleven. Okudah and Simmons of course, any quarterback, Brown is a big one as is Kinlaw, and someone like Henderson would be great. Push down those tackles and receivers.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, derp said:

Lots of guys would be great to come off the board before eleven. Okudah and Simmons of course, any quarterback, Brown is a big one as is Kinlaw, and someone like Henderson would be great. Push down those tackles and receivers.

I think there is a decent chance that this happens. Lots of hype for Okudah and Simmons. And at least 2 QBs are going before we pick.