My Grades and research on the top 5 OTs

6 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Completely agree, I'm totally really confused how he dropped so far! I like him a lot!

Ridiculous. These mocks are mocked up.  I've read so many lately I'm woozy.  One thing I've noticed though is many have us taking Jeudy and Isiah Wilson in round 2. Just read another where top 4 OL are gone by 11th pick and then having us trade out of 11 with the Vikings for 22 and then trading 22 to Chargers for more picks.  SMH

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ohhthepain said:

Great stuff. Really interesting how Andrew Thomas is now all of a sudden viewed as a mid round pick whereas right after the season, he was the consensus top tackle in the draft. Would love Wills or Thomas at 11. They seem to be the safest and show the most consistency when watching their tape.

Andrew Thomas dropping is a head scratcher to me too.  I'm wondering if there's some misinformation,  smoke and mirrors going on.  His tape iij s still pretty exemplary and I cant believe hes out of the top three tackles. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Dupe said:

You have to think JD has a good feel for how each may or develop in the NFL or may have trouble adapting. Im sure he sees more distinction and thus I bet he has good plans to slide up or down a little. 

Yea I have full faith in Douglas and his OL judgement!

Thomas, to me, is still the top tackle in this draft & the safest of the bunch, followed by Wills, Wirfs, Becton in that order.  

If both Thomas and Wills are off the board by 11, I'd prefer Jeudy or Lamb.  Becton is no a sure thing & Wirfs scares me a bit, as much as I've tried to like him.  He seems to spend a lot of time on the ground.  Just my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Andrew Thomas dropping is a head scratcher to me too.  I'm wondering if there's some misinformation,  smoke and mirrors going on.  His tape iij s still pretty exemplary and I cant believe hes out of the top three tackles. 

Maybe someone hired the Laramy Tunsil Hit Squad to do a number on Thomas.  

23 hours ago, RobR said:

I'm curious why you say the lack of competition? He played in the ACC not the Mountain West or the MAC. 

Just because of the strength of schedule. Did you watch the vid? He brings up strength of schedule and Becton's is at 48th down with Jones, who's at 49th and played for Houston.