ESPN, NFL Network to provide joint coverage of Draft

Of course I am looking forward to the draft as it is pretty much my favorite time of the year for football! I'm totally psyched!

I actually never watch college ball but for years I bought the Lindsay's magazines to educate myself on who would be available and whatever in hopes that we would could get some guys in here to actually turn this team around.

I actually think this year we're really going to do it. I actually feel bad for Joe Douglas though. I know the guy is made financially for the rest of his life, but it has to suck that after working all these years for this moment it's completely changed and unprecedented. Everybody's drafting from home nobody knows if it's even going to work? LOL

A few weeks ago I was actually going to suggest what the NFL is doing now which is basically a practice run type mock draft. the positive outlook we can have on this, is that this is now a level Playing Field. First-year GM or 10th year GM ... nobody has ever done this before. I have a good feeling about the Jets.

• Upvote 2

Couldn’t they just test the main folks and if not exposed all be on the same set

If you were feeling deathly ill in NJ you still likely can’t get a test because of shortages. It’s infuriating how easy celebs are getting it. Testing asymptomatic celebs for entertainment purposes is downright insulting to the ones who can’t get a test.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

If you were feeling deathly ill in NJ you still likely can’t get a test because of shortages. It’s infuriating how easy celebs are getting it. Testing asymptomatic celebs for entertainment purposes is downright insulting to the ones who can’t get a test.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yah if you want to get a test in nyc it’s like 300 bucks.  Most places won’t test unless you are heath care workers

11 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I've actually been watching Skip Bayless. And liking it.

I feel like the f****** Unabomber living in the woods alone for 30 years talking about myself in history in the third person.

At this point maybe I should start talking to a volleyball!?

Just don't let him get on a raft.