Trade possibilities with Falcons

TNJet

2 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Trading back is NOT a given. If we are up at 11, cant trade back and Thomas is left, you have to take him.  All the other elite tackles will be gone. Jones 1st rounder, Ezra late first, early second.  We'd be stuck with Wilson or Wanogho who are both projects and raw. Nor do I like Jackson either.   We need another tackle.  

I agree with this. The premise of this thread was a potential trade back with Atlanta. If Thomas is on the board and we don't have a logical trade back option into a spot where we could land Jones, we need to just take Thomas. This team has a million holes. I don't view the value of Thomas as much more than Jones, so I would gladly take another top 100 pick in a move back. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AFerg726 said:

I agree with this. The premise of this thread was a potential trade back with Atlanta. If Thomas is on the board and we don't have a logical trade back option into a spot where we could land Jones, we need to just take Thomas. This team has a million holes. I don't view the value of Thomas as much more than Jones, so I would gladly take another top 100 pick in a move back. 

You can’t overthink that #11 pick. So many want a WR but then you are pushing it. Elite Tackles are just not going to fall into your lap. After Jones and Cleveland you’re going from sirloin to beef chuck.

• Upvote 1