One Big Fat Jamal Adams Thread, It's All The Same Discussion, Anyway (MERGED ELEVENTY-BILLION)

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I don't give two flying fks what it's called. 

He had a guaranteed 30M contract and $20M signing bonus. 

And still REFUSED to sign it. 

Out of greed. 

And even held out of a TRAINING CAMP!

Desperado, why don’t you come to your senses?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AFJF said:

So Darnold was under contract and held out?

Better than that he had an offer of 30M guaranteed and another $20M signing bonus (I'd sign in a split second and cry tears of JOY while doing so). 

But that little spoiled rotten California kid DECLINED $30M and $20M (he's not from poverty out of the S.Side of Queens like i was).

And unlike Jamal skipping a voluntary (anything) Sam Darnold actually went and held out and refused showing up to TRAINING CAMP on time (like the rest of his teammates). 

Sam Darnold not showing up to TRAINING CAMP is 100000x worse than Jamal Adams not showing up for something that he does not have to (Voluntary). 

• Thumb Down 1

39 minutes ago, genot said:

Sorry to post to you here. you misinterpreted my post, in that other thread. I as one of many jet fans here, we were cheering your post. Which is what the pic showed. jet fans cheering.

That pic was of Jets fans being embarrassed by holding up J E S T and getting it wrong.

25 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Sam Darnold DID have a contract in place.

$30M guaranteed contract and a $20M signing bonus. 

He just didn't want to sign it (greed). 

And...

Sam Darnold even missed his first ever TRAINING CAMP REPs over it!

Jamal Adams is going to skip a VOLUNTARY NOTHINGNESS. 

Sam Darnold skipped TRAINING CAMP REPS!

"HUGE DIFFERENCE"

Darnold will receive a four-year, fully guaranteed contract worth $30.247 million, including a $20 million signing bonus.

This couldn't be more wrong.

I offer you a contract to post here. It is a guaranteed $4,500 per year. The contract says you have to pay the site that amount to post here.

IT IS GUARANTEEEEEEEDD !!!!

• Haha 3

Better than that he had an offer of 30M guaranteed and another $20M signing bonus (I'd sign in a split second and cry tears of JOY while doing so). 

But that little spoiled rotten California kid DECLINED $30M and $20M (he's not from poverty out of the S.Side of Queens like i was).

And unlike Jamal skipping a voluntary (anything) Sam Darnold actually went and held out and refused showing up to TRAINING CAMP on time (like the rest of his teammates). 

Sam Darnold not showing up to TRAINING CAMP is 100000x worse than Jamal Adams not showing up for something that he does not have to (Voluntary). 

he couldn't attend training camp because he didn't have a contract.  

(FYI I do not think it's a problem if Jamal Adams skips voluntary work outs).

29 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Sam Darnold DID have a contract in place.

$30M guaranteed contract and a $20M signing bonus. 

He just didn't want to sign it (greed). 

And...

Sam Darnold even missed his first ever TRAINING CAMP REPs over it!

Jamal Adams is going to skip a VOLUNTARY NOTHINGNESS. 

Sam Darnold skipped TRAINING CAMP REPS!

"HUGE DIFFERENCE"

Darnold will receive a four-year, fully guaranteed contract worth $30.247 million, including a $20 million signing bonus.

"He had a contract, he just hadn't signed it".

How do I sue Jeff Bezos for not honoring the contract I have with Amazon for $1,000,000 an hour that he has no idea exists?  

• Upvote 3

How do you know the Jets are leaking it?

It was reported on the radio this morning by Chris canty and Rothenburg that he spoke to jamals people and this didn’t come from their camp.

I trust an ex player insider more than random twitter fingers
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That pic was of Jets fans being embarrassed by holding up J E S T and getting it wrong.

OMG. I honestly never noticed that. Saw a pic of jet fans cheering, downloaded it for future posts. My bad. My honest intent was to post a pic of jet fans cheering about your post in that other thread. I assure you.

10 minutes ago, DLJ said:

It was reported on the radio this morning by Chris canty and Rothenburg that he spoke to jamals people and this didn’t come from their camp.

If the Jets leaked this, they’re 100% trading him this week. Plz marry me DLJ and make this the best week of my life

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, cbudiarjo said:

he couldn't attend training camp because he didn't have a contract.  

(FYI I do not think it's a problem if Jamal Adams skips voluntary work outs).

He didn't attend because he wasn't happy with his contract offer and selected to miss training camp reps because of his greed. 

12 minutes ago, DLJ said:

I doubt it 'jamals camp' knows what jamal is actually doing or saying or who he is talking to.

4 hours ago, DLJ said:

Jets had no problem paying a semi washed up running back 13+ million per but won’t extend our best player

You DO realize that Joe Douglas wasn't the GM who signed LeVeon Bell?   Jet fans..... I tell ya.

• Upvote 1

And this is voluntary and Jamal "must" go?

Sam being a spoiled brat refused a contract he was UNHAPPY about and missed training camp reps. 

Lol

I have in front of me, a contract (signed by me) stating that you will no longer start any threads on JetNation.com.  I take it you will be honring this contract, mister DWC?

It’s funny when it comes to Jamal there isn’t a middle ground.  There are those who want him gone ASAP and then those who feel he is super elite and should be untouchable.  I’m more neutral.  I’m open for a trade but I need ALOT back.  On the flip side I don’t think he as good as he thinks he is but there is no question he is a bigtime talent and having him on the defense is a great weapon.  

• Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He didn't attend because he wasn't happy with his contract offer and selected to miss training camp reps because of his greed. 

Not true, he wanted to be in camp, his agent kept him out. He even told his agent to do what was necessary to get him in camp. The language they fought over was the same as all 1st rounders fight about. You don't go to camp without a contract unless you took out a good insurance policy.

We'll put your greed theory to the test when his contract is up, or before that if he displays the personality of your boy Adams... see if he starts tweeting about wanting to play for another team before his contract is even 3/5th's complete.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Mods feel free to merge (into any of the other Jamal Adams threads lol).

I only created this thread as a way of mocking ANOTHER JAMAL ADAMS THREAD despite it being voluntary (free country) and despite there already being plenty of other Jamal threads that could've posted that knew jerk reaction thread (within). 

Mods please ban.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Because um maybe it's a Free Country and he doesn't have to

All that matters is how he shows up to do to his JOB on Sundays...

Wake me up once he pulls a #24 and Holds out in order to become paid accordingly (his family and future is more important, than your Jets) and he'll have the RIGHT to do that as well (despite not yet doing so) as countless others have done so themselves (paid accordingly). 

Let me clarify for you why you stating that "he doesn't have to" attend this voluntary program is just one of your ignorant statements of many here. Adams has self anointed himself as the Prez, the leader of the Jets. Says he loves the team and wants to be there forever. So how does he lead. He demeans his teammates by stating this team needs more "Dawgs". He was right, but to state that to the media is wrong. He thinks the GM was trying to trade him, so he pouts and will not talk to the GM or the HC. Instead this knob polisher goes right to the owner and complains. Great leader!  Now he will not attend a team program. He wants to be seen as the team leader and as such, should not miss anything team orientated. He is a narcissistic phony who people with any intelligence can read like a cheap novel. What do you do to make your point, take the team FQB and try to put him in the same light as Adams, really, and you are a Jets fan? I think I speak for most people here on JN when I say that when Adams gets traded, that you follow him to his new team and join their website. As much fun as it is to read your nonsense, it is just getting so repetitive, and for the most part nonsensical, the novelty has worn out. I wish I could treat you like you treat the JN members, with insults and name calling, but I'll not stoop to your level.

23 minutes ago, SR24 said:

If Dallas offers 17 and 51 we'd be insane to pass on that

Yes we would.  Imagine a draft that looks like this:

1a) Andrew Thomas - OT

1b) Henry Ruggs III - WR

2a) Tee Higgins - WR J

2b) Julian Okwara - EDGE

You could also move down with 51 and pick up more picks in the 3rd and 4th.

Sorry guys, but this is WAY better than a $18 million blitzing Strong Safety.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The optics are terrible.  Dude is making millions and is complaining during a pandemic where 20 million new people have filed for unemployment in the last 3 weeks  The balls on this dude.  He only cares about 1 person, himself. 

The media being the hypocrites that they are probably won’t touch that. 

Take away the whole corona scenario and just consider the holdout...I mean he’s just not that good for the Jets to really balk at this. If a team wants him for a first then do it.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Jamal's people saying it didn't come from their camp isn't any smoking gun that the team leaked it.  I would expect whoever leaked it to deny it any event.  The Cowboys are also "a league source" and stirring this sh*t up would be to their advantage of getting something done sooner than later, wouldn't it? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1