Ty Law Back With the Pats?

PatsFanTX

Funny how some Patriots fans were saying "good, get rid of him, he's nothing now, too old"

And now....

TY LAW IS COMING BACK, OH THANK GOD, WE WOULD'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO REPLACE HIM....

Give me an f'n break.

I see you have selective reading.

The Patriot Nation wanted to keep Law but not at his 12 million price tag. The Patriot Nation also did not see a need to keep him seeing we went 12-1 without him and 15-2 without him and Poole.

I doubt seriously he comesback. Would I like him back? Of course, but doubt it happens.

Agree, a great clutch receiver in his hayday, but Ty Law could cover him in his wheelchair next year.

My point is, the Patriots make the tough decisions for what is best for the organization while the Jets reward players for what they did in the past.

barton, based on the two teams performances over the past 4 years, which team has the better philosophy about aging players?

what with all the wheelchair references Tx, something youre not tellin us?

Funny how some Patriots fans were saying "good, get rid of him, he's nothing now, too old"

And now....

TY LAW IS COMING BACK, OH THANK GOD, WE WOULD'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO REPLACE HIM....

Give me an f'n break.

F'in pathetic, ain't it

Patriot fans are the worst. They act as if they've lived in trailors their entire meeble existancse.....then hit the lottery and not know what to do once they get it.

Sure enough, like the Pats' success......the funds, like their recent **lucky fortunes will be squandered.

Patriot fans are the worst. They act as if they've lived in trailors their entire meeble existancse.....then hit the lottery and not know what to do once they get it.

Hey JonE,

Do you think you will ever watch your pathetic team play in a Super Bowl in your lifetime?

36 years and still counting. :lol::lol:

What a friggn' bunch of losers. :lol::lol:

I've always said losing Ty Law will hurt - but winning a SB with a scrub backfield - and with the emergence of Samuel, well, not so much any more.

Here's a shock - I would much rather see Troy Brown back than Ty Law.

Who's Troy Brown?

And what's a 'meeble' existence? Is that like, feeble and meager combined? :lol:

1) Troy Brown is the player Wayne Chrbet wishes he could have been - does that help?

2) Meeble! Excellent! Call Mr. Webster immediately!

1) Troy Brown is the player Wayne Chrbet wishes he could have been - does that help?

2) Meeble! Excellent! Call Mr. Webster immediately!

Here's the difference, Wayne Chrebet has a job. Troy Brown was thrown out on the street after being the untimate "team" guy for a decade. What kind of team does that to a guy?

Here's the difference, Wayne Chrebet has a job. Troy Brown was thrown out on the street after being the untimate "team" guy for a decade. What kind of team does that to a guy?

Chrebet doesn't count for millions against the cap - 1) because he was never good enough to demand that kind of cash and 2) he was never better han Troy Brown to demand that sort of cash.

What sort of team does that. A team that calls the NFL a business and actually conducts itself so. Zero lip service from Foxboro.

F'in pathetic, ain't it

Sure enough, like the Pats' success......the funds, like their recent **lucky fortunes will be squandered.

It's too bad that Law will be going back to a place that fans will welcome him back with open arms after saying he was too old and f him.

F'in pathetic, ain't it

You mean like one fan, JonE, that proclaimed after one game last year that the Jets' offense will be better then the Colts' offense? :roll:

The Patriot fans are a class act compared to how the Jet Nation carries on since Chad came to town.

You mean like one fan, JonE, that proclaimed after one game last year that the Jets' offense will be better then the Colts' offense? :roll:

The Patriot fans are a class act compared to how the Jet Nation carries on since Chad came to town.

That line has my vote as the dumbest (by far) line ever uttered on a sports message board.

But then again, look who the dumbass was that wrote it. :shock:

The Patriots have flatly denied a report they offered Ty Law a contract this offseason.

Law reportedly used the four-year, $26 million offer he received from the Patriots last year in negotiations with the Chiefs. Ironically, Law called that offer ''a slap in the face'' a year ago. He'd love to get it now. Mar. 23 - 10:18 am et

Source: Boston Globe

The Patriots have flatly denied a report they offered Ty Law a contract this offseason.

Law reportedly used the four-year, $26 million offer he received from the Patriots last year in negotiations with the Chiefs. Ironically, Law called that offer ''a slap in the face'' a year ago. He'd love to get it now. Mar. 23 - 10:18 am et

Source: Boston Globe

No he didn't.

He said something like "I can't feed my family on that".

Archived