WATCHING LSU vs CLEMSON GAME: JEFFERSON, MOSS & CHASE SHINE

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Burrow is a stud! So accurate and a natural leader  Bengals should be stoked  

Ross did squat with Stingley on him. 
Higgens hurt most of the game,  Ettiene squat

A Jets trade back for Jefferson would be just fine.

Joe Burrow throws the most catchable ball I've seen in a while. The ball just drops effortlessly into the receivers hands whether it's a ten yard out or a fifty yard bomb. 

And I think Chase would be the WR1 in this draft if he were eligible. That 2019 LSU team was unreal.

• Upvote 2

I do not think Burrow is a can't miss prospect. He had an unreal season but he had amazing weapons to throw to and a great offensive scheme. Generally QBs that are elite have strong to very strong arms (Manning the obvious exception) and Burrow's arm is just average. Windows close faster in the NFL and if you are throwing to receivers with typical NFL separation that can become an issue.

1 hour ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Stingley is the best college corner since Deion

We'll still have to wait two years for him to enter the NFL. Kid is amazing on every level and he's doing it as an 18 year old in the SEC for a team that had the hardest schedule in all of CFB. 

23 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Joe Burrow throws the most catchable ball I've seen in a while. The ball just drops effortlessly into the receivers hands whether it's a ten yard out or a fifty yard bomb. 

So many are critical of Burrow because of the one season wonder but when you watch him it's a different story. He was incredible under duress in every game this year.

13 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I do not think Burrow is a can't miss prospect. He had an unreal season but he had amazing weapons to throw to and a great offensive scheme. Generally QBs that are elite have strong to very strong arms (Manning the obvious exception) and Burrow's arm is just average. Windows close faster in the NFL and if you are throwing to receivers with typical NFL separation that can become an issue.

I disagree. I think arm strength is the most overrated QB trait. Manning, Brady, Brees all have average, maybe slightly above average arm strength. They don’t have cannons but can make all the throws. 

What makes them elite is their innate pocket presence, accuracy, and decision making. 

Burrow has all of those traits. I think he’s the best QB prospect in several years. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I disagree. I think arm strength is the most overrated QB trait. Manning, Brady, Brees all have average, maybe slightly above average arm strength. They don’t have cannons but can make all the throws. 

What makes them elite is their innate pocket presence, accuracy, and decision making. 

Burrow has all of those traits. I think he’s the best QB prospect in several years. 

We'll see. I am not saying he will be a bust, but he is an average armed semi one-year wonder. Just dont see him as an all pro lock

5 hours ago, PS17 said:

I have no idea what Burrow will be, but I couldn’t agree more about arm strength being vastly overrated