Last to post in this thread wins

caffeine can be a nasty drug. not as much in tea but it works.

I like early grey in the morning and sleepytime from noon on.

but I can't drive without a good dose of coffee.

I've never really liked any non-Irish teas. Probably because that's what I've grown up drinking. Sometimes I go for English breakfast tea, but that just tastes like weaker Irish tea. Earl grey, chamomile, etc. all taste weird to me. I don't know the last day that I've not had caffeine. I went the first two weeks of the semester without caffeine, getting 8 hours sleep a night, working out, etc. Soon after, sh*t hit the fan and I rewelcomed caffeine into my life...

I don't think he came out against brown sugar or anything crazy.

Not sure what brown sugar's put in, but I take my tea and coffee without sugar. And I hate most American-made pastries for being covered in sugar. So maybe I'm worse than you've feared...

cannot imagine a less enjoyable one and dollars to donuts it wasnt yours an more than it was mine

I already have one. I limit the crappy food I eat. Not totally, but eating food with no redeemable qualities, I largely avoid.

I already have one. I limit the crappy food I eat. Not totally, but eating food with no redeemable qualities, I largely avoid.

we are old and must do these things to survive to be older.

PDM and WE have many years of self abuse to look forward to.