Last to post in this thread wins

....wow, we gals sure have come a long way. Instead of watching soaps and eating bon-bons (what are bon-bons anyway?) we all just sit in front of monitor and "chat" with people we don't really know....yup, progress! :eek:

Ah....just bustin' chops. It's what I do. I'm darn good at it too! ;)

....wow, we gals sure have come a long way. Instead of watching soaps and eating bon-bons (what are bon-bons anyway?) we all just sit in front of monitor and "chat" with people we don't really know....yup, progress! :eek:

Ah....just bustin' chops. It's what I do. I'm darn good at it too! ;)

HEY!!!! i also caught part of "days of our lives" also today...Bo was soooo sad!!

ah yes ...i can multi-task...

had to skip the bon bons though :(

OY!

very nice verde!!!

Too long of a flight for me.

I was on a flight to hawaii and plane lost power & dropped 6k feet and then it came back on. This was during the second part of the trip,Over the pacific.

I was scared ****less and remember saying "Oh god please no" about 5,000 times untill we landed....2 & 1/2 hours later.

I was on a flight to hawaii and plane lost power & dropped 6k feet and then it came back on. This was during the second part of the trip,Over the pacific.

I was scared ****less and remember saying "Oh god please no" about 5,000 times untill we landed....2 & 1/2 hours later.

Verde thanks you for that lovely story.....she's now planning her dream trip to the Poconos.

We did the all sports one time. It was great for the kids. They loved it. :)

Have you been to disney before??

Yes, we went last year, but it was a disney/visit my sister vacation so we didn't get alot of time at the parks. This year, we're staying longer and doing theme parks and hopefully get in some water park fun as well.

u mean the chick thread,,

u dames have to have the last word,,perfect thread for u guys,,,

now go fix me a plate and make sure u r in a tank top when u serve it

Funny, this 'chick thread' was started by a dude.

Now, don't you have a belching and farting contest to attend somewhere?

And make sure you light it on fire when you 'serve it'.