Last to post in this thread wins

What is wrong with you people? Ooops - nevermind, I've seen enough to know. But I refuse to believe that GG and Mrs. Max are silly-crazy too. Please oh please, say it 'aint so!

woo hoo!! me??? silly??? nahhhhhhhhhhhhh never... when are you going to realize how serious i am, Ms. Chick Pea???? ;)

It's just another manic Monday

I wish it was Sunday

'Cause that's my funday

My I don't have to runday

It's just another manic Monday

Have to catch an early train

Got to be to work by nine

And if I had an air-o-plane

I still couldn't make it on time

'Cause it takes me so long

Just to figure out what I'm gonna wear

Blame it on the train

But the boss is already there

All of the nights

Why did my lover have to pick last night

To get down

Doesn't it matter

That I have to feed the both of us

Employment's down

He tells me in his bedroom voice

C'mon honey, let's go make some noise

Time it goes so fast

When you're having fun

Not sappy at all, Mrs. Max. A true mate is something special to be cherished. Consider yourself lucky - and I am sure he feels the same way.

Although .....(no offense)... I can't help but think of Max as an inanimate object, like a bottle of Office Depot White Out or something.;)

Not sappy at all, Mrs. Max. A true mate is something special to be cherished. Consider yourself lucky - and I am sure he feels the same way.

Although .....(no offense)... I can't help but think of Max as an inanimate object, like a bottle of Office Depot White Out or something.;)

Max is more like the office chair, from what I hear! icon10.gif

Do you mean that I am big, bulky and girls have been known to sit on me for hours at a time?

Yeah I know, I want to throw up as well.

frankly if you are trying to pretend you are a ladies man... well that just skeeves me out ... unless the girl you were talking about was smizzy.. then carry on...

Do you mean that I am big, bulky and girls have been known to sit on me for hours at a time?

Yeah I know, I want to throw up as well.

frankly if you are trying to pretend you are a ladies man... well that just skeeves me out ... unless the girl you were talking about was smizzy.. then carry on...

It is wishful thinking GG!!!!:)

• Maxman locked this topic