Last to post in this thread wins

We put that in the mission statement. Once we realized that you would be posting here, we knew it wasn't attainable!

:P

I think you are referring to someone else....

Petty, maybe. Vindictive takes too much negative energy and quite frankly, I have enough problems....\:D/

Petty, maybe. Vindictive takes too much negative energy and quite frankly, I have enough problems....\:D/

I remember a certain thread on another site from last fall that could be considered to be vindictive. I recall someone very close to me being accused of Trolling for Dates....

I remember a certain thread on another site from last fall that could be considered to be vindictive. I recall someone very close to me being accused of Trolling for Dates....

I wouldn't go there, Corky.

BTW, the correct meaning of Vindictive: To seek revenge and cause pain.

Which leads me to this question: is it possible to be vindictive to one self? I mean, clearly your new love has some issues if she's with you!

I wouldn't go there, Corky.

Why Not??? Someone still owes SeaPatsy a huge appology for that ridiculous crap you spread all over the Pats and Jets boards!!!!

She never did anything to you or anyone else on JI and Patsfans and you know it.

You along with Long Island Deadbeat have been attacking her for months with no intention other then to piss her off.

I will drop the issue the day you tell me what she did to you. Until then I will continue to go there. Wait till game days w/them dam chowds Theresa, you have alot of explaining to do to our face.

Parting is such sweet sorrow,

That I shall say good night till it be morrow

do not go gentle into that good night... old age should burn and rave at close of day... rage ...rage against the dying of the light...

We put that in the mission statement. Once we realized that you would be posting here, we knew it wasn't attainable!

I thought the mission statement for this place went along these lines:

""I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done

on somebody's part."

"We're just the guys to do it."

I thought the mission statement for this place went along these lines:

""I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done

on somebody's part."

"We're just the guys to do it."

Like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.