Last to post in this thread wins

Oh you are gifted alright. :rolleyes:

Wait. Wait until the world grasps my greatness, my friend. You have the opportunity to "get in on the ground floor". You think everyone other than the JetNation "faithful" have such a tremendously talented humorist/wordsmith/philosopher at their disposal? I may be ushering in another Renaissance with my "next age" perspective and approach.

Wait. Wait until the world grasps my greatness, my friend. You have the opportunity to "get in on the ground floor". You think everyone other than the JetNation "faithful" have such a tremendously talented humorist/wordsmith/philosopher at their disposal? I may be ushering in another Renaissance with my "next age" perspective and approach.

I am already in on the ground floor.

I think I'm in the basement, trying to crawl my way back up, after reading days and pages of Ecurb smilies and PF's responses to PDM's "largest font in the history of JN" message.

Ah, back to intelligent (?) conversation. I love it. :biggrin:

Hey....enough with the intelligent stuff there. :box:

My finger is on the submit button for the large font. ;)

Hey....enough with the intelligent stuff there. :box:

My finger is on the submit button for the large font. ;)

LOL. Hey, ... I did put a (?) after "intelligent" since it's all relative. I mean, smilies vs real words has to show some improvement. :D

I'm bored at work, and it's noisy with all the workmen in the neighborhood. We had a horrible hailstorm recently, this part of Austin was hardest hit, and we all have to replace our roofs. :frown:

LOL. Hey, ... I did put a (?) after "intelligent" since it's all relative. I mean, smilies vs real words has to show some improvement. :D

I'm bored at work, and it's noisy with all the workmen in the neighborhood. We had a horrible hailstorm recently, this part of Austin was hardest hit, and we all have to replace our roofs. :frown:

I am bored at home.

And it is 40 degrees so I cannot start working on my two year and building "Honey Do List". :cheers:

Two...school days...left!

Anybody know what the best AP US History or Chem books are?

Or any other history books that have something to do with the US; I like to read so give me something like that and it would make studying more enjoyable. I have like a month to study so it's all good.

Or any other history books that have something to do with the US; I like to read so give me something like that and it would make studying more enjoyable. I have like a month to study so it's all good.

Um....no.

I could answer this better if I knew what is your favorite era of American history, but here are a few suggestions...

Team of Rivals- Doris Kearns Goodwin

John Adams- David McCullough

Truman- David McCullough

Battle Cry of Freedom- James McPherson

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee- Dee Brown

Lies My Teacher Told Me- Timothy Egan

Federalist Papers

I could answer this better if I knew what is your favorite era of American history, but here are a few suggestions...

Team of Rivals- Doris Kearns Goodwin

John Adams- David McCullough

Truman- David McCullough

Battle Cry of Freedom- James McPherson

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee- Dee Brown

Lies My Teacher Told Me- Timothy Egan

Federalist Papers

I've actually meant to read the Federalist Papers. I've had 'em on my iPod for a while now without checking it out. Thanks for reminding me--I'll give the others a look too.

Are you looking for books about a specific part of history/chemistry or are you looking for AP textbooks?