Last to post in this thread wins

The list? Sorry, but I think the Rover may have gotten you. I don't picture you as any Danger Man. I hope you don't wear a "Where's Waldo?" shirt around the Village. You're not a filthy French mime, are you?

I6Ffr1U7KMY&feature=related

They're okay. She'd best stay out of the sun though.

I am Rover, you fool. Even as you read this post, and contemplate your response, you are lying, comatose, in a Belgian insane asylum. Have fun "typing". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I am Rover, you fool. Even as you read this post, and contemplate your response, you are lying, comatose, in a Belgian insane asylum. Have fun "typing". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're full of ****. We all know that you are one of those dudes with the top hat and monocle that doesn't care about escape, but is simply enjoying his time in the Village and trying to figure out how to get under/into the pettitcoats of those swingin' chicks!

You're full of ****. We all know that you are one of those dudes with the top hat and monocle that doesn't care about escape, but is simply enjoying his time in the Village and trying to figure out how to get under/into the pettitcoats of those swingin' chicks!

I underestimated your powers, my friend, though you are not entirely correct. I am actually the "monocle". Or, more correctly, Thaddeus-Six, an optical-based life form from the planet Myopia, sent here to observe your species prior to our eventual colonization of your world. An error in trajectory, attributed to my onboard navigation system, landed me in that now infamous scene from The Prisoner. I now see it as an inadvertent blessing, as I began to take acting classes shortly after the scene was lensed and will, this Fall, make my directorial debut.

I underestimated your powers, my friend, though you are not entirely correct. I am actually the "monocle". Or, more correctly, Thaddeus-Six, an optical-based life form from the planet Myopia, sent here to observe your species prior to our eventual colonization of your world. An error in trajectory, attributed to my onboard navigation system, landed me in that now infamous scene from The Prisoner. I now see it as an inadvertent blessing, as I began to take acting classes shortly after the scene was lensed and will, this Fall, make my directorial debut.

Hmmm. Interesting. I didn't actually picture you for a monocle. I pictured more of a lorgnette, but I couldn't remember the name and monocle sounds better than "pretentious pair of glasses on a stick".

Hmmm. Interesting. I didn't actually picture you for a monocle. I pictured more of a lorgnette, but I couldn't remember the name and monocle sounds better than "pretentious pair of glasses on a stick".

I want to walk around a Jet game or tailgate with a pair of these. LOL.

lorgnetteplatinum.jpg

I knew there were some who could recognize and, fully, appreciate my uncanny ability to develop, and execute, character profiles. Thank you for your support and creative intellect, son.

It is not necessarily a compliment.

It is not necessarily a compliment.

You know it is. Finally admit to all that you--like so many other cognoscenti here on JetNation--idolize me. Proclaim your love and devotion to me for all to see. Time is running short, and I need to get an accurate head count before I buy the Kool Aid.

I underestimated your powers, my friend, though you are not entirely correct. I am actually the "monocle". Or, more correctly, Thaddeus-Six, an optical-based life form from the planet Myopia, sent here to observe your species prior to our eventual colonization of your world.

Does that make Lasik your mortal enemy?

Does that make Lasik your mortal enemy?

It is what most, logical, life forms would think. However, our benevolent Creator--Argus I--made us with the ability to actually gain strength, rather than be destroyed, from LASIK's Excimer laser, as well as anything related to Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), or ungsten inert gas welding (TIG).

It is what most, logical, life forms would think. However, our benevolent Creator--Argus I--made us with the ability to actually gain strength, rather than be destroyed, from LASIK's Excimer laser, as well as anything related to Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), or ungsten inert gas welding (TIG).

eyeball.jpg

So you deny these are part of your forces?

Ah, then you'd probably love Pasquetta (little Easter/Easter Monday). Most people just go for a walk in the park and have a bbq. In Panicale, Umbria they have the Running of the Cheeses (Ruzzolone). These guys can really sling the cheese.

iXyvmEM742g&feature=related

I think that sport could really catch on here. Let me know if you want to start a league, Dom. I'm thinking Max could bankroll the venture with $100-200K. I figure we start with forty players in 15 cities throughout the U.S., with a European and Asian network as well.

P.S.: Why pick I Kissed A Girl as the song to accompany that vid?

I think that sport could really catch on here. Let me know if you want to start a league, Dom. I'm thinking Max could bankroll the venture with $100-200K. I figure we start with forty players in 15 cities throughout the U.S., with a European and Asian network as well.

P.S.: Why pick I Kissed A Girl as the song to accompany that vid?

You want to see the big Cheese Roll race they have every year in Gloucester in England. Everybody chasing the cheese down an extremely steep hill.

I actually think that's more what the traditional one in Panicale is like. Either style performed by Eyeball Monsters = a huge $$ TV deal.

Anybody remember this POS "film", The Crawling Eye? I watched any "monster movie" i could as a kid on either Supernatural Theater (Channel 9 in NY) and Chiller Theater (Channel 11).

the20crawling20eye.jpg

thecrawlingeye1958.jpg

Dude.. CHILLER THEATER.. That friggin 6 fingered hand that turned into the tree scared the shat outta me when I was a kid.