Last to post in this thread wins

Ah, but none of the other mods succeed in annoying Ecurb quite like BP. :mrgreen:

None of the other mods act like a "my way or the highway" crybaby 10 year old at random times regarding topics that should not matter... lol

None of the other mods act like a "my way or the highway" crybaby 10 year old at random times regarding topics that should not matter... lol

Ah, but none of the other mods succeed in annoying Ecurb quite like BP. :mrgreen:

Point taken.

sx00027_77547.gifsx00109_557340.gifsx00127_630658.gifsx0270.gifsx00011_411987.gifsx00090_143185.gif

A new standard. Full field of vision has caught on as well.

Gotta love girls kissing......unless of course they are fat and ugly girls kissing.

Fat or ugly is okay, but not fat and ugly.

LMAO @ the second set of girls. :banana2:

Now you guys are catching on. Quote the original post so others can enjoy!

Great movie.

i lent it out but i forgot to who. it was gone for over a year. well today i got home from work and it was on the kitchen table. turns out i lent it to one of my little brothers friends who forgot he had it till he was cleaning his room last night. so he gave it to my brother at school. its gonna be a good night now. i might watch it twice.