Last to post in this thread wins

I like the idea of Verde watching me. Wonder what she's doing as she watches?

:smilies2_puke:

I'm lost.

Comprende?

Thank you Carlos Tevez and Michael Carrick.

Only one more point...

Home vs Arsenal and Away vs Hull City. Should not be a problem.

LOL. Now I get it. I really am getting feeble witted. Hey, I'm not that gross. And why focus on me, rather than what Verde might be doing watching a hot guy like me. :)

For one, you are a guy and I only have room for one man-crush and that is reserved for Tom Brady.

Second, I would rather imagine Verde's slim figure doing anything but watching your old wrinkled ass. ;)

• Upvote 2

If you look anything like this.... :imhorny:

tpp2571cuvh0.jpg

If I looked like that, my wife would have worn away my face by now. Up until about 1982, when i finished grad school and got my first, real, job, I kinda looked like Bolan, seen on the left, corkscrew hair and all.

marcbolan2.jpg

For one, you are a guy and I only have room for one man-crush and that is reserved for Tom Brady.

Second, I would rather imagine Verde's slim figure doing anything but watching your old wrinkled ass. ;)

LOL. Ask my wife, or the UCLA women's volleyball team, my a$$ is still taut and--remarkably--wrinkle free. I got the cute tush genes, mother f**ker. :)

LOL. Ask my wife, or the UCLA women's volleyball team, my a$$ is still taut and--remarkably--wrinkle free. I got the cute tush genes, mother f**ker. :)

The whole volleyball team? You are my new hero. The most I ever swung was two asian and only one of them was hot.

You boys crack me up. If that man is gay, so what? He's got a rockin' body and mmmmmm mmmmm.

And you, PFSIKH.. I s'pose you would know gay.. Tom Brady ring a bell?

It's useless and thus unnecessary in my mind. This mother****er could literally kill that guy in 15 seconds. What good is all his fake muscles at that point?

forrest-griffin.jpg

It's useless and thus unnecessary in my mind. This mother****er could literally kill that guy in 15 seconds. What good is all his fake muscles at that point?

forrest-griffin.jpg

Nobody is debating who could win in a fight. I was talking about what pleases me aesthetically. A bloody busted up face? Not so much. My opinion 'sall, nothing more.

But I find it amusing and ironic how the gay card is automatically whipped out when a woman posts a pic of a guy she finds sexy.

You boys crack me up. If that man is gay, so what? He's got a rockin' body and mmmmmm mmmmm.

And you, PFSIKH.. I s'pose you would know gay.. Tom Brady ring a bell?

Since 2001 baby......

tom-brady-stetson-man.jpg