Last to post in this thread wins

Nobody is debating who could win in a fight. I was talking about what pleases me aesthetically. A bloody busted up face? Not so much. My opinion 'sall, nothing more.

But I find it amusing and ironic how the gay card is automatically whipped out when a woman posts a pic of a guy she finds sexy.

You asked. I gave my opinion on the matter. In my opinion Forrest is a real man and that guy you posted isn't. If you care about being in shape and being healthy you go the forrest route. If you care about manicures and sodomy you go the fruity abs route. The dude looks like he has lip gloss on or he just got down eating a few GLAZED donuts in the mods lounge. wink wink.

• Upvote 1

You asked. I gave my opinion on the matter. In my opinion Forrest is a real man and that guy you posted isn't. If you care about being in shape and being healthy you go the forrest route. If you care about manicures and sodomy you go the fruity abs route. The dude looks like he has lip gloss on or he just got down eating a few GLAZED donuts in the mods lounge. wink wink.

I don't recall ever asking for your opinion. And that's fine that you are more attracted to Forrest. It's a free country, afterall. :grin:

I don't recall ever asking for your opinion. And that's fine that you are more attracted to Forrest. It's a free country, afterall. :grin:

You asked a couple of open ended questions that I chose to answer. I do have a man crush on Forrest Griffen and I am not afraid to admit it.

You asked a couple of open ended questions that I chose to answer. I do have a man crush on Forrest Griffen and I am not afraid to admit it.

He's alright. Manly, for sure. And to throw you a bone, now that you mention it, the dude I posted does kinda look like he's wearing lip gloss. It's ok with me though.. I'm a sucker for six pack abs.. sue me.

sx0062_116217.gifsx0127_39235.gifsx0027_281881.gifsx0004_69323.gifsx0216_690274.gifsx0072_317465.gif

I look at this stunning--nay, brilliant--gif and wonder what diseases like inoperable cancers or horrific world problems--such as war, pestilence, or famine--FChowds could have cured/solved with his skill, ardor and mental acuity. By now, humanity would have been basking in the glory of a problem free utopia. But then, thinking of all the bouncing mammary glands and bare bottoms that we would have missed through his inspired work, I know he has made the right decision, even if it will lead us into the abyss of chaos. Thank you, FChowds for choosing your path wisely.